Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

14 hours? Talk about a wake-and-bake-only strain!
2 bowls of it over about a 10-11 hour period and even after a bowl of BCP and my new ultra potent Canna Capsules and I could still feel her high lingering 14 hours later....yes!

I haven't had any desire to smoke yet today really. My system is saying slow down and give me a little breather. Gonna probably skip the sativas all together today....wait a bit longer and hit a hybrid or even an indica leaning strain in a bit. My system just feels over stimulated after smoking her twice yesterday.

I wish you guys would move out here...:drool:
We will be out your direction in July....if you want a cut of her, let me know. I will bring it with me and we swap an African for a Gorilla! I will certainly bring you some Stank samples!

Good to follow progress on new home & grow room. Take it easy on that African. o_O

BL, great to see ya brother! Yeah I have to back off her. Too much if you smoke her often. First time I have ever had that issue.

New home is awesome! Will be better when the big tent is up and I have a bit of room to move around, but we love it. Finding out there are lots on animals out here! Moose, deer, lots of black bears, fisher cats, bobcats, deer, and other furry and feathered beasts! Gonna have to get a couple cheap game cameras to put up.

Neighbor showed us the footage of some of the bears coming by their place. Not sure how we are going to be able to have bee hives with this many bears. :hmmmm: Not sure that idea will work very well with so many Yogi's in the area.

Gramps would hit a snake if you held its mouth open! Hell he would hit a rock pile if he thought a snake was in there!

Wait....we are talking different hitting huh. Opps :oops::p

...but you’re not lying. :yahoo:

We will be out your direction in July....if you want a cut of her, let me know. I will bring it with me and we swap an African for a Gorilla! I will certainly bring you some Stank samples!

Let me think about it...okay, I’m in! :circle-of-love:

Smoke Report/Story Time

Had another smoke buddy of mine come over today to try out the African Meltdown. We ground up a bowl and hit it at about 1:30pm. After smoking it out back on the deck, he asked to go check out the work the radon mitigation people had done so I said sure. We went down into the basement and I explained to him what they did and how it worked....he asked a few more questions and I answered them and then he said he'd like to see the girls.

So we walked the 20'-30' feet to the girls and I am showing him the tent and talking to him, but I see his eyes start to glaze over. He looked confused......I figured I was rambling about the plants (you know what I mean...talking about stuff that an average weed person doesn't give a shit about, but we growers totally get it) and I had lost him. He shook his head and said "HO LEE FUK!! I am fucked up!"

I started laughing cause I was watching him carefully and he looked in a total daze. I pulled up a chair for him to set in and he thanked me. Let me back up by saying, he's a bit older (65) and took about 1.5 hits off the bong. I was kind of worried for a bit. He looked up and said "Man I am sorry, this is too strong for me! I can hear you talking but I can't understand what you are trying to say" I was busting up. I let him relax for a few and asked if he wanted to go upstairs and sit on the couch. He shook his head and said "No, I want to move around but this is giving me Jelly leg"

(Never heard of Jelly leg before)

So we walked upstairs and I got changed and he was standing outside. It took me a few minutes to get dressed but when I came out he looked and smiled and said "man, I don't know what happened there. It passed though and I feel great!" So we walked around the property for 45 minutes or an hour and went back inside.

He had to hang out until about 4:30 pm because it took him that long to come down enough to be able to drive. He said he was still high but at least it wasn't too much for him to figure out how to get out of where we live. Only thing he said he would do differently is stick to one hit out of the bong...no more.

I am perfectly happy with my 3-4 hits. She is a bad ass girl for sure. I am coming up on the 5 hour mark since I smoked and I am still good. I am just now starting to think about wanting to smoke something else.

Amherst Sour Diesel Flip Day 24

Watered the big girls today. This one got about 2 gallons of rain water today and she got her flowering top dressing 2 days ago. She's really starting to put on some size in the stem and branches, in terms of thickness. Colas are forming nicely and looks like she is going to have some nice size colas and quite a bunch of them.

She's not the fastest girl to frost up but I don't put as much into the frost as others do. It sure is pretty though when you find one one thats frosty! Overall she is really healthy and growing nicely. Her clone is rooted and will get transplanted into a solo cup tonight or tomorrow. Will hold onto it until we get to test out the smoke!

Hindu Kush 1.2.1 Flip Day 23

A few quick pictures on Ms Stank's former girl. Coffers are getting a bit low on this girl (down to one full jar left) so I am glad to have her flowering out. Took two clones off her to get one and finally had one show roots yesterday. Not sure why she was the slowest this time around. Maybe she didn't like rooting from a flowering state. She usually clones very easily. The temps are also a bit lower now so that might have impacted it.

She is starting to frost up nicely like her mom did. No real smells yet but she was a bit late developing her scents on the previous grow. She will be getting another dose of rain water again in another day or two. She's not drinking as fast as some of the other girls in flower that had longer to get their roots established before flipping. Its ok, less work for me!

Outstanding! That Sour D is nice. Be careful with that African...you’re going to make some old guy get stupid. At least that’s what I’m hoping for...
Exactly

Lol

Back
Top Bottom