Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

If I don't end up going with a 2nd Spydrx Plus for additional lighting when I add to the tent, I may try them and compare the Sun Plix to the Fluence

Or just build your own for half the cost. :slide: A buck a watt, easy.

Congratulation on the POTY win! :theband::bravo::bongrip:

Congrats van! Very well deserved! And let’s be real guys.... he’ll fill that 10x10.... and then he’ll show us how he macgyvered the other 10x10 into place so he’s got a 10x20 lol
I can assure you that there will NOT be a second 10x10 in this basement LOL! Now that doesn't mean I won't eventually get around to building another space that is big enough to accommodate the second tent.....but Stank Genetics will need to up and running in order to swing that!

Or just build your own for half the cost. :slide: A buck a watt, easy.

Congratulation on the POTY win! :theband::bravo::bongrip:

Thank you Gray! Its a huge honor to have that title next to my avatar as you well know!

That is always an option.....but I can tell you, I love building things....but lighting just doesn't hold an appeal to me. But money savings is a great motivator!!

Well I have already moved a chair into the tent....and a considering a shelving unit for the commonly used top dressing amendments. I absolutely love being able to move plants easily for pictures and trimming. I don't know that I want to make it as crowded as it was in the smaller tents LOL. I like being able to operate in the tent a bit.
starting to sound like a mancave... you know putting in a cosy chair, some shelves to have all in reach ... so when is the flatscreen going up ??? :ganjamon:
hehe sit there and watch them grow ... oh and probably go blind in a month from all the lumen frying your retina

starting to sound like a mancave... you know putting in a cosy chair, some shelves to have all in reach ... so when is the flatscreen going up ??? :ganjamon:
hehe sit there and watch them grow ... oh and probably go blind in a month from all the lumen frying your retina
Well eventually the basement will be the Stank Cave. Still needs a lot of work but I will get there.

Oh and I wear sunglasses in there for that reason!

btw did ye think of depositing the name Stank Genetics ? it has a really good ring to it and has economic potential if ye ask me .... its a name that sticks around in the brain ... just sayin
We bought the URL to StankGenetics last year. We own it for another year before we need to renew it. As we get rolling more and more with it, the website will be taking its place there. We felt it had a really good sound to it as well.

I was disappointed when I found out there was a Stanky Dank Genentics out there selling seeds. Oh well, can't a full on monopoly on the Stank name LOL

Congratulations on POTY!!

Well deserved, guys!
Thanks Vex......How do you like the tent?? I was even toying with putting the small 2x4 inside of the 10x10 but think I would run into light discipline issues.

We bought the URL to StankGenetics last year. We own it for another year before we need to renew it. As we get rolling more and more with it, the website will be taking its place there. We felt it had a really good sound to it as well.

I was disappointed when I found out there was a Stanky Dank Genentics out there selling seeds. Oh well, can't a full on monopoly on the Stank name LOL
I like plain Stank myself

Hey Pant! Long time no see brother! Hope all is well with you stranger! Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Yeah, fighting through all the changes to get some more time in here. Just about to dive into the Harlequin for Mrs. P, one of your goto strains I think... grats again!

Yeah we love the Harlequin. I haven't started popping any of the Harlequin crosses we made yet. There are a couple that I am curious to try. I want to grow some ACDC this year as well. Wanted to grow it last year but never got around to it

good ... and i find Stank Genetics way better then stanky dank genetics ... stanky dank sounds a bit childish to me ... but stank .... thats a powerfull name ... like ...who will ever forget the name Stankberry ... ??

I was reading something from one breeder where they changed the strain name on a release twice because no one would buy it under the original name given. But they finally renamed it a third time and the name made it a hit (aside from good genetics....but the genetics weren't changed at all during the renaming). Just goes to show what a difference a name can make. Remember that when you name your next kid....don't go naming it Apple or North.

Back
Top Bottom