Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Eddie Would Gold...…………"nudge nudge"
That is one in the pile that is the short list.....along with ACE's Panama Haze and Malawi, some landrace Thai, some Purple Haze from Hazeman, and a few others I can't remember.

I still have a few I wanna grow myself but probably won't be till Nov or Dec ish for me

Super lemon Haze is a top one for sure

I was hoping you were going to have success with your batch but didn't pan out that way. Its in my small pile for the next drop. Still not sure everything we will drop but I am sure I will change my mind a few times before then.

I was hoping you were going to have success with your batch but didn't pan out that way. Its in my small pile for the next drop. Still not sure everything we will drop but I am sure I will change my mind a few times before then.
Sounds like what I do, I can never make up my mind when it's time to drop seeds. You should pop at least one of the one's that keep getting bumped for something else though. I've found some nice plants by doing that. I'll just drop the seed in that water before I let myself change my mind and that one usually outshines the ones I just had to drop.

Sounds like what I do, I can never make up my mind when it's time to drop seeds. You should pop at least one of the one's that keep getting bumped for something else though. I've found some nice plants by doing that. I'll just drop the seed in that water before I let myself change my mind and that one usually outshines the ones I just had to drop.
We dropped two more strains last night.

Ms Stank went with the Durban Poison from Cannabiogen, and I went with the Panama Haze by ACE. It won out over everything else cause I just love my sativas. Almost went with Star Pupil again, as well as Sour Pineapple from Annunaki, and a few others in that small pile including Master Kush again.

Been so long since I've seeds in your journals I forgot what your handwriting looked like ;). Sorry about the inside plant issues you've been having...maybe they'll love it outside! But congrats all all the new life...they're gonna love life in the Stank Farm tents :).
Thanks Shed! Been a while since we kicked off a bunch of new stuff. Exciting and boring at the same time.

We dropped two more strains last night.

Ms Stank went with the Durban Poison from Cannabiogen, and I went with the Panama Haze by ACE. It won out over everything else cause I just love my sativas. Almost went with Star Pupil again, as well as Sour Pineapple from Annunaki, and a few others in that small pile including Master Kush again.
I'll be working with star pupil, grape pupil, napoli blue and dandelion gum shortly I'm doing a full MMS run :high-five::passitleft:

Yeah full jars aren't an issue......other than it still chaps my ass to have grown all those other plants as long as I did and to do all the work in managing everything and not get a single bud out of it. But like they say....win some...lose some!

I chopped the last of everything that I had in the basement last night. I had 5 plants I was hoping woul recover and none did....I chopped a Darkstar, a DTF, a BCP, a Grampa Glue, and Its It Punch. Seems weird not to have anything in the basement and all my lights off. Electricity bill is going to thank me!

Back
Top Bottom