Stardawg17, Dutch Bucket, Cookie Wreck, 2020: Dive Into The Deep End

dude you are rocking it @stardawg17 So, happy to see you are hands on and took care of your project proffesionally.
It's good to see its coming all together and the system being built. Love the scince behind your drip system. Gravity deffinitly helps.
Will you also apply a vapor barrier to minimize the heat scape or are you gona depend on the tent?
@SmokeSara wouldn't you say one or two of those sp3000 would go a long way with his setup

Hey thanks PK... I'll post pics tomorrow off my vapor barrier.... I wish I had lined the walls and ceiling with plastic but I got anxious to get growing

its still not too late as it will help allot and keep the cost down on losing heat or cold air depending if your having a ac in there

They are so cute!
Bassett hound are just the best. They definitely have a mind of their own and can be a bit stubborn, but, just lovey dovey snugglers :circle-of-love:

Bassett hound are just the best. They definitely have a mind of their own and can be a bit stubborn, but, just lovey dovey snugglers :circle-of-love:
thats who i was refering to when i said your inspectors arrived on time lol!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1590714032781.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590714032781.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 34
must of been a hard day at work!! :rofl:

Wow! Just caught up and you certainly got to work. Awesome job. I can tell your plants will be well looked after. :goodjob: :popcorn:
Thanks Vet!

I need to visit the local hydro shop and get pH and EC calibration kits and I should be just about ready to drop my seeds :dude-knocking:

"Mankind has got to know his limitations"
-- Dave Mustaine

OK...I may be just a bit pedantic, but, I'm also a pragmatist and I know my limitations. As my Dad always said..."good enough." The work you're about to see is pretty rough, but "good enough."

20200806_201609.jpg

20200806_201647.jpg

20200806_201834.jpg

20200806_201558.jpg

20200806_201550.jpg

20200806_201437.jpg

20200806_201500.jpg

20200811_212607.jpg

This is pretty cool...the dehumidifier reclaimed about 4 gallons in 24 hours

20200827_200747.jpg

not sure why you need a dehumidifyer, cuz that room should be warm with less humidity. I'm also surprised you close your tent door and got no farns running.

not sure why you need a dehumidifyer, cuz that room should be warm with less humidity. I'm also surprised you close your tent door and got no farns running.
There's nothing growing in there yet... I'm still assembling... But I'm just about ready to drop my seeds in water. I went to the hydro store today and got some clay pellets and perrilite. Hopefully tomorrow I can do my dry run. I know my return pipe is a little too high right now, but, the exit hole in the tent is 6.5" from the tent floor so I may need to raise the buckets instead of lowering the pipe. I'm concerned about the grow height of the plants. Tent is only 79" tall, the buckets are 12" on 7" risers and my lights need to be 32" from the plants. :/

Regarding RH my AC doesn't allow me to close circulation so it's always bringing in most air. I change the setting this afternoon and now my conditions are hitting my targets spot on.
Screenshot_2020-08-27-23-36-09.png

Beauty, like supreme dominion
Is but supported by opinion
-- Ben Franklin

And the final piece of the cabin envelope. Tonight I present to you vinyl flooring. First some leveling and filling cracks...

20200821_135656.jpg

And then peel and stick!!!

20200821_202151.jpg

20200821_202203.jpg

Violla...the lab is ready to move in :theband:

20200821_202210.jpg

i'd say that room is ready for grow dude!! :thumb: you dont even need a tent

Data cables running in there as well, a human could live in there with the plants :rofl: is it getting running water and sewage? :laugh::rofl: But looks great honestly
:lot-o-toke:
Actually...I plan to put a drain in the corner and I think I'm gonna make a basin with a 5 gallon jug with a tap above it. That way I can wash things there in the sed :)

Nice build. Kind of funny seeing all that conduit going into the shack. Then seeing the inside finished... :bravo:
Thanks Phantom...I just hope the plants like it ;)

Back
Top Bottom