Stevehman's Advanced LED 360 vs. 180 - Multiple Strains - NFT Grow 4.0

Man Stevehman, what a great comparison chart you made. :adore:

That took some work Buddy, Thanks.

I'm with Mr. Krip....If I were to buy one.....it would be the 200w. :)

I'm serious bud,,,nice work.:bravo:

I still haven't killed the Twilight. After topping her, she is just beautiful. :yummy:

So, the big question is this, which is the best light?

So, as you can see, the clear winner her is the new Diamond Series 200W unit. It won in the grams-per-watt and came in second in grams-per-foot categories. The 180w unit came in second in grams-per-watt, but last in grams-per-foot and the 360 came in last in the grams-per-watt (even if you counted all 6 plants) but won in the grams-per-foot numbers.

The 360w had a higher overall yield than the 200w unit but is almost twice the price.
:nicethread:
Steve, thank you for taking the time and making the effort. I wish you many hours of pleasure as you enjoy the fruits of your labor :bravo:

Thank you Propa Gator. My journals all tend to run about 8-10 weeks, since I don't veg it's all about the 12/12.

Next two journals should be a week or two longer though, since I am going to veg the G-Bud until they're about 10 inches tall and then flip them. And I will be throwing all of these moms into a tent under a big-ass Diamond Series 600w unit, so I will run two journals at the same time. On top of that I am going to crack some seeds for the grow after that grow, whew...I need a vacation.

Dude! :bravo:

Speechless... Absolutely stellar grow, pics, journal, but the chart & stats are off the hook. :adore:

The results speak for themselves!

*tip* If using gloves when trimming, when done put them in the freezer. After a few hours, the frozen trichomes adhered to the glove will flake or peel away.

*tip* If using gloves when trimming, when done put them in the freezer. After a few hours, the frozen trichomes adhered to the glove will flake or peel away.
That bit of info is going into the memory banks!

I think I could have easily busted out 1gr+ per watt if I stuffed the cabinet full, and didn't lose 1/3 to the Twilights.

@OMM, you're right, those Twilights are a nice looking plant and grow like mad. I am going to put them into the tent next week to see if they decide to change their ways.

Great job Steve keep up all the good work. Were all rooting for you and learning from you. Looks live the p-chunk and g-bud are keepers. What seeds are you going to pop after the the next grow is done?

Great job Steve keep up all the good work. Were all rooting for you and learning from you. Looks live the p-chunk and g-bud are keepers. What seeds are you going to pop after the the next grow is done?
I'm thinking I'll pop the Heavy Duty Fruity and Lucy. I have so many seeds in my personal seed bank I can't decide.

Just had a flash back from Australia, I was there during a major sports festival and watching a game called netball (think basketball without the backboard, played by women wearing short skorts). We ran into the Malaysian netball team out in town and were chatting them up, they told us to come watch them play the next day. My buddy said, "we'll be there, rooting for you in the bleachers" The girls all turned four shades of red. Found out later that rooting is a slang term for f-ing in that part of the world.

Also got into trouble with other words that we think are harmless, take my word on this one, don't compliment a lady on her nice "fanny" unless you're really intimate with her. :)

Congratulations on the finish!!! and you definitely took over the top with the chart, good job man!!! definitely give you props.. And i wish a had damn seed drawer!!! sooner or later i will, hopefully!!!

I AM ALWAYS SUBBED TO STEVEHMANS GROWS, NEVER STOP LEARNING AND DROOLIN' FROM THEM...KEEP IT UP SHM, YOU'RE STUFF IS OFF THE HOOK, ONLY MORE POPULAR JOURNAL I CAN SEE IS HERE OLDMEDMAN'S, AND THAT'S SAYIN SOMETHING! :popcorn:;):Namaste::adore:

I AM ALWAYS SUBBED TO STEVEHMANS GROWS, NEVER STOP LEARNING AND DROOLIN' FROM THEM...KEEP IT UP SHM, YOU'RE STUFF IS OFF THE HOOK, ONLY MORE POPULAR JOURNAL I CAN SEE IS HERE OLDMEDMAN'S, AND THAT'S SAYIN SOMETHING! :popcorn:;):Namaste::adore:
RVG,
Thank you for the kind words. To be in the same category as OMM is an honor. I'm glad that people find my journals useful, I really just started them as a means to keep track of my progress and to document my successes and failures, it has grown into a bit more than that no though.

Things are about to get a little crazy in the next week for me, I have an 800watt Diamond Series coming in for my tent grow and I will be testing a pair of 360s for height over canopy. For me, growing MMJ is more therapeutic than smoking MMJ.

RVG,
Thank you for the kind words. To be in the same category as OMM is an honor. I'm glad that people find my journals useful, I really just started them as a means to keep track of my progress and to document my successes and failures, it has grown into a bit more than that no though.

Things are about to get a little crazy in the next week for me, I have an 800watt Diamond Series coming in for my tent grow and I will be testing a pair of 360s for height over canopy. For me, growing MMJ is more therapeutic than smoking MMJ.

That 800w Diamond sounds like it's gonna be incredible! I'm guessing it's a good size tent!

BTW...in the interest of your therapy, we should partner together...you can grow it and I'll smoke it! :)

Great job Stevehman, but could you tell me when you think advanced will be selling the 200 watter, I couldn't find it on the website. GL with your next endeavor, will be "rooting" for ya bro, lol:goodluck:
The new 200w is for sale now, but isn't being "released" officially for another week or so. They have been taking orders from existing customers, newsletter subscribers and people that mention this journal. The initial price on the 200w unit will be $495, but that is a limited time offer, it goes up when they release it. They are coming out with Diamond Series lights in 100, 200, 300, 400, 600 and 800 watts. A cool feature is they can be daisy-chained together, up to three units.

I'm getting the 800w unit next week and can't wait to put it to use.

Back
Top Bottom