SteveHman's Advanced LED Diamond Series - Lucy & Sage - Grow 6.0 - NFT

is powering 8 fans and only draws 18w
350w capacity is likely the sum of several voltages. Amperes are what stresses wire, including the windings. Be sure of the specific designed output for the voltage you use, ie 18w @ 5v is 3.5 amps. Heat or voltage drop are cues.

SAGE looks so good, I looked for fem seeds. Nope, must buy five regs to be sure of a mom. Money and time, but Mr Smith grew a monster in bright (high flux) light. You grow with intense light, and I am particularly interested in how well SAGE does with short veg & bright light. A SOG (no screen) with flat, even, strong light should rockem sockem.

You've likely spoke of it Steve, but I want to see a CO2 enriched to 1500ppm, high 80s temps, with your dominator LED panels. The high-dollar cost of control/supply might be right up your alley, from what I've been seeing on your threads; you may find profit there, too.

A completely automated & sealed production box from the load-up to out. :love: Sweet dreams

Depends on your grow style. One big plant that is all SCROG'd out, 36 2 liter SOG plants, 6 LST'd plants, I can't really give you a defined amount without knowing how you intend to grow. The Diamond Series will have a bigger footprint than the 180, so that is also going to skew your layout.

Why divide the tent? Do you plan on doing veg on one side and bloom on the other? Unless you can make the dividing partition 100% light-proof I would keep the entire tent in either veg or bloom, and if that's the case don't bother dividing it.

Consider going straight clone-to-12/12. You can do a perpetual harvest similar to what 420fied has been doing. Or setup up a couple of DWC totes in there with a light over each (6 plants per tote).

You can see, there is no simple answer to your question. You have to decide on what type of grow you are doing first, then on the method of canopy control (SCROG, LST, etc...). I know you are eager to get your grow started, but an extra week of planning will prevent months of misery.

Perhaps, i will try a couple runs, maybe two plants and just max them out, never did scrog and donʻt wanna screw things up. Iʻve only FIMʻd and then let plants grow out on their own...Read up on the LST style and think i may FIM and do a modified LST if possible thinking of running at least 4 on first grow in tent. DWC last time i did it outdoors on my deck i made a 6 site but i thought it was a little cramped so i plugged up two holes and made it a 4banger and was nice until (what i believe) my neighbor ratted me out because from his house you could see through the pickets on my deck, wife called me up and work and said a cop parked on our street walked down his driveway to his gate where you would be able to see through pickets, freaked me out, i bailed from work went home grabbed them all and gave um to a friend....lame....we need the laws to change already.:thanks::Namaste:

my neighbor ratted me out
Jealous, brainwashed bitches. Can't live with neighbors, but it's hard to live where they ain't.

Stealth and secrecy are our friends, or... move to my 'hood where nobody cares;
they mostly all have there own thing going on. Multi-tasking their entitlements is popular.
Remaining stupified by their toxin of choice is another top seller.

Just don't display wealth or attytood unless you want to defend them :hmmmm:

Jealous, brainwashed bitches. Can't live with neighbors, but it's hard to live where they ain't.

Stealth and secrecy are our friends, or... move to my 'hood where nobody cares;
they mostly all have there own thing going on. Multi-tasking their entitlements is popular.
Remaining stupified by their toxin of choice is another top seller.

Just don't display wealth or attytood unless you want to defend them :hmmmm:

Well put my friend. Problem is where i live the fricken electric company is gonna be putting these "Smart Meters" in without option of opting out of that program and keeping old meter. Currently fighting the situation like a mo fo. It will be sending signals couple times a minute 24/7. They will basically have eyes in your house to know exactly what you are doing at all times. Can you say big brother. Sorry to get off topic but here is my theory, our government is broke ass yet they are the main funders for these programs across our country...hmmmmm....$11 million here start up cost for this program half of which is government $$$$. Its fricken scary as hell to see that soon they will be able to profile people.:eek:fftopic::focus:

Ya with neighbor situation weʻre cool but thats why i am taking things indoors to many eyes and thieves, which is why i thought the 180w led was good because low electricity but now i am told i need more to pull off a better yield, so may score a 200w diamond and thats it, if tent too big may sell and get a smaller one, iʻm not a seller although i wish they passed the bill here to make dispensaries so i could make side income but i use for body aches, motivation, give away to friends, etc. etc.:Namaste:

nothing to worry about w/smart meters. we've had those for years. they're for preventing brownout/blackout & gives the ability to read meters w/out sending out a meter reader. the formula for adding lights is 1k per bedroom over 1. ie: 2 bedrooms u can add 1k....3 bedrooms, add 2k. the best time to add lights is at christmas, or right after. people traditionally get new toys/appliances for christmas. w/leds u don't have to worry about flyovers so much.....not much heat.

Smart meters can be programmed to find light cycles, so if "they" find 3k watts on 12 hours per day exactly you may have problems.

Das why i don't want them, however..paw-paw thats a dam good point yet if gonna be doing this year round its gonna be hard to explain why my christmas lights on year round. hahahaha:thumb:

Hmm... I was just watching this:

Smart Meters - YouTube

There are several things smart meter can do... For example , in California any new home is (or was, several groups were trying to fight the law) supposed to be equipped with the new thermostats that communicate with the meters and give the utility company the ability to raise the temperature setting, or turn off your A/C completely on hot days when there is too much power usage, etc.

Just remember, every oppressive regulation or policy started out with the "best intensions"...we should all be weary.

Steve, I don't know how you do it! :thumb: What's your record for the number of journals going at one time?

:Namaste:

Steve hypothetically if I were pitching someone on these ADS lights would it be alright with you if I used some pictures and figures from your previous grows?

The girls are getting some new growth and plenty of roots are starting to poke out of the coco-tek liners. I will be doing a partial re-change to the transition mix, lowering the level down in the NFT and flipping them to 12/12 on Monday. Things should start to get interesting then.

Here are a few shots of the new roots and the girls:

DSCN02352.JPG
DSCN02404.JPG
DSCN02395.JPG
DSCN02415.JPG
DSCN02425.JPG
DSCN02436.JPG

I will also be starting the other journal today, the link will be in my signature block as soon as I get it posted.

Link to the new Journal: SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow 6.5

Trying to figure out how to make it fit in my signature block. I keep getting the message that I am exceeding 1,200 characters including BBM markup. I need to do some pruning on my signature block now :hmmmm:

Edit: This is what I am getting- Your signature cannot be longer than 1200 characters including BB code markup.

Link to the new Journal: SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow 6.5

Trying to figure out how to make it fit in my signature block. I keep getting the message that I am exceeding 1,200 characters including BBM markup. I need to do some pruning on my signature block now :hmmmm:

Edit: This is what I am getting- Your signature cannot be longer than 1200 characters including BB code markup.

Maybe you can use tinyurl to shorten the length of the urls?

Maybe you can use tinyurl to shorten the length of the urls?
Maer, that did the trick, I went to having right at 1,200 with truncated titles and had to remove the Monthly Contest link. Now, with the tiny urls, I am at 436 characters and have the contest link back in there.

I've used tiny urls in the past for other things, but it never occurred to me to use them here. Thanks. +reps!

Back
Top Bottom