Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I'd drop the tea for now. I think they have enough nitates. This spray sounds good, but if it's calcium carbonate it's not gonna get much absorbed. But if it's in a lighter form it should do the trick.

Nanoparticles, cutting edge! Yes. It should be a good product! I'd use it to drench them well together with a small dose of Mg in salt form you got. You could add a tbs of seabird guano if it's the high P and low N one and then mix it all together. Feed them until they're soaked and leave with with no feeding for at least a week.

You can boil the liquid or infuse it with boiling water to break the mineral salts as much as possible.

It's worse for me. Not only do I have about 20 different strains on my list, I want about a grand in new equipment too.

I'm not even to the flowering stage of my first grow. I hope medication from the grow will numb that some....... :smokin:

Bro... must resist grassgrower... must resist. Your first puff of your first HG .... you will be converted to the green side Bonsai..

Once you can snatch the nugget from my palm, you will know that its time to grow more weed!

Just sayin :Namaste:

Sticky... your shit is kill'in it ...

Nice healthy big green plants bud! Great job. :high-five:

When I look at your pics, with that mylar walls.. it looks like your plants are going on forever.. is it just me or am I just happy A/F again??... I am definitely happy! That must be trippy when you're in your grow room.

Bro... must resist grassgrower... must resist. Your first puff of your first HG .... you will be converted to the green side Bonsai..

Once you can snatch the nugget from my palm, you will know that its time to grow more weed!

Just sayin :Namaste:

Sticky... your shit is kill'in it ...

Nice healthy big green plants bud! Great job. :high-five:

When I look at your pics, with that mylar walls.. it looks like your plants are going on forever.. is it just me or am I just happy A/F again??... I am definitely happy! That must be trippy when you're in your grow room.
hey bob your repeating your posts lol,we just got got back from my wifes retirement dinner it was happy hour 4.00 margaritas damm they were good now its nap time good night all!

Awesome! Keep an eye, cause it'll take them a few days to absorb everything. Hold off on other treatments in the meantime.

conrad swears by it so im sure im going to like it maybe a lot,i just had some m2 glad your enjoying it its a real nice high during the day when you can still get things done!:cool:

You never know. Different people like different stuff, so it's a dice roll. I know folks who loved it and those who saw it as a little bit too heavy. It also depends on what phenos you're gonna end up with and this is a real lottery. Some expressions I'm not even fond of myself :passitleft:

You never know. Different people like different stuff, so it's a dice roll. I know folks who loved it and those who saw it as a little bit too heavy. It also depends on what phenos you're gonna end up with and this is a real lottery. Some expressions I'm not even fond of myself :passitleft:
hey i hear ya theres bad phenos in most lines but i wouldnt have any problem with one of those that are to heavy lol,i had to buy another light for my tent it is a viperspectra 600 watt led since im not running the tent reite now i took ans switched one of the cobs out with this led check out hoe they look under it,its not totally true ot color but close!:)

hey bob your repeating your posts lol,we just got got back from my wifes retirement dinner it was happy hour 4.00 margaritas damm they were good now its nap time good night all!

Bro I have no idea what happened... I'm going with Buffalato freshies.. I don't know how double post happened.

Say congrats to you wife ... working is over-rated!

Sadly I watched my dad die working. Now watching my older bro and sister working when they could be retired. I retired early. Thank my lucky stars every day.

Your plants are looking GREAT ... and flowers! :passitleft:

Growing right along here..... GL and Keepem Green
good to see ya around these parts woody welcome anytime bud!
Bro I have no idea what happened... I'm going with Buffalato freshies.. I don't know how double post happened.

Say congrats to you wife ... working is over-rated!

Sadly I watched my dad die working. Now watching my older bro and sister working when they could be retired. I retired early. Thank my lucky stars every day.

Your plants are looking GREAT ... and flowers! :passitleft:
hey bob blame it on the buffalato lol,i retired 12yrs ago loving life man!

Back
Top Bottom