Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Lights sound pertty good!

I was thinking about this yesterday. I want to maybe start some long flower sativas indoors before June 21 and match the light schedule outside for ~July 15 which is when I see a lot of pistils and flowering starts on other outdoor girls. Maybe the jump start will make them flower sooner than NOV?

im not sure i follow you,are wanting to flower one of those sativas outside if you are its still going to take you into late october or november and where you live you probably need to have any outdoor girls done in sept,these ud will be done by the end of september thats something to consider,when i grew the m2 and sssdh i ran them at 11/13 and they were done in 10 weeks!

Lights sound pertty good!

I was thinking about this yesterday. I want to maybe start some long flower sativas indoors before June 21 and match the light schedule outside for ~July 15 which is when I see a lot of pistils and flowering starts on other outdoor girls. Maybe the jump start will make them flower sooner than NOV?

You should keep them on a long photoperiod and throw them out in June or July. I really doubt they'll reverse, but transition is very long with these ones, so it might a few weeks to see the first pistils.

It's worse for me. Not only do I have about 20 different strains on my list, I want about a grand in new equipment too.

I'm not even to the flowering stage of my first grow. I hope medication from the grow will numb that some....... :smokin:

Bro... must resist grassgrower... must resist. Your first puff of your first HG .... you will be converted to the green side Bonsai..

Once you can snatch the nugget from my palm, you will know that its time to grow more weed! Just sayin :Namaste:

Sticky... your shit is kill'in it ...

Nice healthy big green plants bud! Great job. :high-five: Flowers... FTW!

When I look at your pics, with that mylar walls.. it looks like your plants are going on forever.. is it just me or am I just happy A/F again??... I am definitely happy! That must be trippy when you're in your grow room?

Try some malted barley ground to a fine powder.. it will promote early harvest and other goodies.

Bro... must resist grassgrower... must resist. Your first puff of your first HG .... you will be converted to the green side Bonsai..

Once you can snatch the nugget from my palm, you will know that its time to grow more weed! Just sayin :Namaste:

When I look at your pics, with that mylar walls.. it looks like your plants are going on forever.. is it just me or am I just happy A/F again??... I am definitely happy! That must be trippy when you're in your grow room?

Try some malted barley ground to a fine powder.. it will promote early harvest and other goodies.

LOL :laugh:

I've heard rumors about the evil you teach about soil. I'm a soil junkie.

Not making my own, but using NFTG soil and nutes. Want to learn more.

hey bob have you been hitting that buffalo that would make me happy lol i dont really like the mylar im going to get around to painting it white at some point!:p

Woo that's a nice bunch o_O

Are UDs behaving well? :cool:

Well bred for High Brix growing they'll always need more calcium, but it's hard to up it in flowering. Not impossible though. Do you have some fishmeal or bonemeal?

heres what i just did i have some cal carb foliar so i took and sprayed just the larger fans on the instructions it says all you need to do is 4 or 5 of the fans and that will be enough,plus i did a 1/2tsp of epsom to a quart of water and split that between the 4 plants!:) thanks for looking out conrad if you think i need something more by all means tell me!

Back
Top Bottom