Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

i just clipped that one that was opening and one other into a glass jar then i will dip just the very end of a q tip into the pollen then tap it off a bit to loosen any pollen thats just ready to fall off and then you rub the q tip up against some of the pistils thats it nature does the rest its not hard but like you said be careful you don't want that shit falling around in there!

I think you will need more than one male flower.... I don't have much experience but a q tip was hard to work for me. I used a paint brush from my nieces water color set and it was much easier to control than the q tip and I got way more seeds out of the same sized bud that I pollinated.

Just a thought I am sure what ever you decide to do is going to work. Everyone is different and besides the best way to learn is from experience.

Are you going to save the male for a while or try to keep any pollen? Did you see what Jim did I think he had a male UD just a couple weeks ago...

I think you will need more than one male flower.... I don't have much experience but a q tip was hard to work for me. I used a paint brush from my nieces water color set and it was much easier to control than the q tip and I got way more seeds out of the same sized bud that I pollinated.

Just a thought I am sure what ever you decide to do is going to work. Everyone is different and besides the best way to learn is from experience.

Are you going to save the male for a while or try to keep any pollen? Did you see what Jim did I think he had a male UD just a couple weeks ago...
I'm going to try freezing some of the pollen never no might want some more,the male goes to the compost pile!

well i did the pollinating one bottom branch on each of the 4 girls i marked the branch with a twist tie so will see what happens I'm going to save some of the pollen if it doesn't look like it took i might give it another go,while i was doing this stuff i took a couple bud pics there starting to frost up there at 18 days post flip!:)

Back
Top Bottom