Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

UDs are medium yielders at best, so no huge buds I'm afraid. But I'd be very surprised if you didn't find at least one knockout among the whole bunch, so keep the clones until you know it through and through. Basically you're looking for the branchy and stocky structure and short flowering time.
im not worried about yield although i like to get at least a 1/2 zip or better per plant but in the end what is the most important is quality smoke!:cool:

You should get it or maybe more :yummy:

i love first lights on there all at attention!:)
this ud male is just about to drop his load when i open the door first thing in the morn its a very sweet smell when i rub the stems i get a spicey citrus smell so those are some good smells to pass on and he's quick!:)

I mean females will have a different smell as these genes are hidden in male, but for sure you're gonna get sth interesting here :thumb:

ok so these bud pics are all i have lol this ud and the spk were rite out front easy to get at so i took a couple e a r l y bud pics because i love taking bud pics even when there] immature like these lol!:p
two ud

spk

pulled the girls out for water and took some pics! up first is the ud#1 i think i had the light a little to close some of the pistils are brown and they look curled a bit!:rolleyes:

now the tut she still has something wrong with her but she's doing ok!:)

ud #2 this one is from an f3 seed:cool:

the spk this girl is doing pretty good i can tell she's gong to have some fatties will see!:)

They're pinking or purpling IMO, that's why they look dark. Some phenos do it indeed!

Yeah it's pretty wild for pistil maturation. Some plants start actually browning starting from tips like that one:

IMG_73258.JPG

And some are pinking up like that one:

08332.jpg

What do you think is wrong with the tut? Looks good to me!
hey fishman thanks for stopping by,that tut has what looks like mag def on some of the leaves but I've given plenty of that,I've cut several leafs from already because there turning brown and dying off its a strange plant its growing the buds look good on her I'm just a particular sob lol!

Back
Top Bottom