Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Nice Harvest! never doubted it would be. I have a Dp and Malawi going like yours my Malawi is purple and everyone seems to like it here :ganjamon:, hoping your is a winner also.
thanks drift im a happy camper that purple Malawi sounds nice I would like to see it you can put it on here if you want im waiting to see what I get hoping for females! :)

I wanted to talk a little about the atf these seeds were gifted to me by @Dankman_420 thanks there doing well I cant tell yet if they are sativa or indica leaners but if I was to guess I would say there sativa leaning I like the sharp points of the leaves im anxious to se what they do it almost looks like 1 male and 2 fems? :)
also im 99% sure this is soul diesel the first one I grew had those rounded leaves like this one it looks like im going to try one after all!:)
:ganjamon:

Gonna have some different phenos to try out, hope you find a winner.
it seems theres always one that stands out hope so this time :) so I saw you put in a 12hr workday that's pretty hefty bud you better be eating some good food and get some rest moneys no good if your not around to enjoy it take care man!

I'm glad you are having good luck with them Sticky. I'm sure you will find a good one in there :) After I see this round of flower at my place, if I don't get another keeper I'm gonna pop more LSC seeds. I really like the one I grew. I wish I would've kept it around but I freaked out when I saw couple nanners. It's really nice tasting erbs. Best tasting I've had in a long time. All my friends think so too

Back
Top Bottom