Stinky Snid's First Journal - Crop King NL's Automatic - Promix Bx+ - CFL & LED

It's not ideal of course. Can you tie the branches higher up to pull it back together, or at least make sure it doesn't pull apart any further? I'd probably consider taping off the wound too, just to keep it dry and clean until she finishes. You don't want her wasting time on repair when she could be building bud.

Seems to be pretty damp in there as well, why's that?

I've had this happen before too Snid... more than once. I just made a band-aid out of masking tape and all was good again. :thumb:

Hey I know I am late! But I am here and going back to the beginning to catch up!

What's up shiggityflip, glad you came by the nursery. :welcome: enjoy the read, although short it was quite the adventure for me. This grow is now my baseline for what I expected out of an autoflower. Everything after these 3 ladies will compared to them for my notes on what I'm doing right and wrong. Have you checked my other CKS contest journal? Also I'll be starting another perpetual journal anytime... Got tons of pics but no time to upload them all, so I keep procrastinating on it.

KiG brother :green_heart:cheers

Second flush for Maria tonight, she's getting hard now... Her pot is featherlight, going to flush her with a 5 gallon bucket of water with proportional gh florakleen.

I'm thinking mid week next week for harvest. She's at about 10 % amber on the top buds, but still clear and milky lower down the stems you go.

KiG everyone :green_heart: picture update on Sunday, possibly before if she's goes into perpetual darkness before then. Cheers!

Maria day 119. It's time to put her in the dark I think. Brought her out to see the sunshine one more time. I'm at about 15 % amber and nearly no clear trichomes. I think 48 hours in the dark should finish her off. Her pot is about half way dry at the moment should be timed about right for harvest. She smells amazing way better than the other two.

??What pictures look better flash or no flash?.
20160403_101246.jpg
Maria day 119 side view
20160403_101345.jpg

20160403_101613.jpg
close ups on the big buds
20160403_101628.jpg

Maria day 119 canopy view
20160403_101413.jpg

I'm hoping to enter her in this months POM, think she's got a chance?

KiG everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Maria day 119. It's time to put her in the dark I think. Brought her out to see the sunshine one more time. I'm at about 15 % amber and nearly no clear trichomes. I think 48 hours in the dark should finish her off. Her pot is about half way dry at the moment should be timed about right for harvest. She smells amazing way better than the other two.

20160403_101246.jpg
Maria day 119 side view
20160403_101345.jpg

20160403_101613.jpg
20160403_101628.jpg

20160403_101413.jpg

No flash fo sho!!!!

20160403_101246.jpg
Maria day 119 side view
20160403_101345.jpg

20160403_101613.jpg
20160403_101628.jpg

20160403_101413.jpg

I voted for you last month even though you were too far behind for my one vote to make a difference, but hell yes, you just might win it this month my friend! Maria is a wondrous beauty. :circle-of-love:
You got my vote again!:thumb: One of these times I'll get one of my lovelies in there.

20151220_101724.jpg
Priscilla day 28
20151220_101750.jpg
Nadine day 27
20151220_101847.jpg
Maria day 26

Continued low stress training for the bigins' and off with Maria's head. Maria topped at the 3rd node and is recovering quickly and has exploded secondary growth. The low stress for Maria is going well and secondary growth points are "fluxed" (respect to Atrain) and are very close in proportion. The two bigins' are growing very healthily on the horizontal making their way around the track. :yikes::yikes: I tried to hide it in the picture, but if you look on the backside of Nadine she has been burnt by the cfl. One of the wire stakes holding the branch down released and it sprung up against the very near cfl Bulb. Luckily only leaf damage. Sigh. Let's move on. Don't worry more drama to come.
Lights, temp., humidity all consistent. Nutes for all three now and up to 5 drops of each grow/flower/mass boosters plus a dropper full of calmag Ph'D to 6-6.5 in bubbled, aerated water.
Full steam ahead, but keep your damn eyes out for icebergs.
I'm enjoying the read!!

Maria's final pic before the chop, she's in a dark cool closet until Saturday morning. I'll cut her In the dark this time, no light at all before harvest.
Day 122, harvest day will be day 125.
20160406_155833.jpg

That's almost the completion of this journal. All that's left is the harvest... Thanks for making this grow possible everyone. :thanks:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom