Well I broke down the Wedding Cake and found a few more seeds, like 7, and it was like 1/8th of a pound but the afghan is looking like a half pound so I think we will be over a pound, even with the seeded buds. Tmmr try finish the others but the tent is already full up again lol

Love it....bam harvest..bam next generation on its way. Sorry about the seed but at least they didn't get hit to bad. I'm glad to hear your going to crack them outdoors next year. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Love it....bam harvest..bam next generation on its way. Sorry about the seed but at least they didn't get hit to bad. I'm glad to hear your going to crack them outdoors next year. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
I am hoping the blue dream does not seed this time, at least there should be substantially less pollen outside in a -(20-30) winter

Look great and green in there. That's a lot of plants for a 4x4. Your definitely going to have another jungle in there..lol.
I predict the same but they are all the same if I can pull the bigger one down and they can fill the tent I can give them the fresh air no prob

I predict the same but they are all the same if I can pull the bigger one down and they can fill the tent I can give them the fresh air no prob
Hey Roaming Stoner. I believe you are in the same neck of the woods as me. Just wondering where you found the pvc fittings for your net? I can’t find a three way pvc fitting for the corners for the life of me. I am going with tees and 90° elbows for now but would love to find some three ways for the corners.

Gordon

Hey Roaming Stoner. I believe you are in the same neck of the woods as me. Just wondering where you found the pvc fittings for your net? I can’t find a three way pvc fitting for the corners for the life of me. I am going with tees and 90° elbows for now but would love to find some three ways for the corners.

Gordon
Sorry for an extremely late reply but I got them off of amazon

Ok well back two are soil and on the left is Wedding Cake and on the right is Blue dream; in the front we have a lovely rdwc system with the White Widow freebie on the left and Afghan Hash on the right. While topping the BD I cut off a growth tip on the very bottom but last second decided to stab it in a rockwool block to try get it to root ( had a extra preconditioned one from a old seed that didn't grow ) so that is in the bag luckily my floor is warm. Bondage began on all but Cake and I am only waiting for her soil to dry out so she gets a lil softer but for some reason she is not drinking hardly anything and hasnt seen water in a while but is heavy and growing slow.

IMG_6568.JPG
IMG_6569.JPG
IMG_6570.JPG
IMG_6571.JPG
IMG_6572.JPG
IMG_6573.JPG
IMG_6574.JPG
IMG_6575.JPG
IMG_6576.JPG
IMG_6577.JPG
Is this your bedroom? I love it!

Let's teach you a bit about bookmarks. The other day you learned how to copy the post number and link to it. Beside that post number is another icon. It looks like a piece of paper. If you click it an input box opens allowing you to describe what that post is. In your case it could say 'Feed for 7/23/20'. Just below the description is a place to add a tag, or label. If you were to type 'feed' in that tag and save it you made life easy.
So now that you saved a bookmark you need to access it. Click on your name at the very top of the page beside Alert(this is assuming you are on a laptop or similar. The app is different but you should still be able to click on your member name). Once done you should see a header at the top that says Bookmarks. It will list all your saved bookmarks. If you type in the search box(tags) and enter 'feed' all your bookmarks you tagged feed will show up. Then you can look at descriptions for the date you entered.
I've been looking EVERYwhere and I can't seem to find what to click to save a bookmark in my account. I go to my username near the top of the screen and can see the word "Bookmark" but this seems to take me to the one and only bookmark that I did manage to make. I have searched this site and all I get are things that some of the words in my search criteria, but nothing about how to create a bookmark, step by step.

Someone please help. Thanx

I've been looking EVERYwhere and I can't seem to find what to click to save a bookmark in my account. I go to my username near the top of the screen and can see the word "Bookmark" but this seems to take me to the one and only bookmark that I did manage to make. I have searched this site and all I get are things that some of the words in my search criteria, but nothing about how to create a bookmark, step by step.

Someone please help. Thanx
Click the button I circled in red to save as a bookmark

1614049432697.png

Click the button I circled in red to save as a bookmark

1614049432697.png
Wow! Right under my nose... I feel SOO stupid now. LOL! Been going through some difficult times with my sister getting COVID-19 real bad and all, and I've been hitting my homegrown meds (herb) all day for the last 10 days. Maybe that's it. Sorry if this is TMI

Anyway, thank you @r0am1ng st0ner, U D BEST! :thanks:

Wow! Right under my nose... I feel SOO stupid now. LOL! Been going through some difficult times with my sister getting COVID-19 real bad and all, and I've been hitting my homegrown meds (herb) all day for the last 10 days. Maybe that's it. Sorry if this is TMI

Anyway, thank you @r0am1ng st0ner, U D BEST! :thanks:
Honestly the last place I usually look is under my nose, Hope your sister comes out of it better then ever!!

Back
Top Bottom