Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

She's getting prettier every day,loving her new soil!

I think she’s ready for it!

I amended the soil from the Lemon OG Candy grow today. My first. It added up to make more than I expected. It smelled like I wanted to jump in myself.
The sweet plant is recovering well. She's taking a healthy color green and making new leaves everywhere. I plan to go LST on her in a few days and cut a bunch of branches from the inner and lower areas. She's making moves now everywhere. I'm hoping to get her wide and flat soon. The scheming is never ending.
Here's the recipe for the amendment. Original V 2.2 recipe to come.

I amended the soil from the Lemon OG Candy grow today. My first. It added up to make more than I expected. It smelled like I wanted to jump in myself.
The sweet plant is recovering well. She's taking a healthy color green and making new leaves everywhere. I plan to go LST on her in a few days and cut a bunch of branches from the inner and lower areas. She's making moves now everywhere. I'm hoping to get her wide and flat soon. The scheming is never ending.
Here's the recipe for the amendment. Original V 2.2 recipe to come.

bookmarked

Hey Otter, I had seen in your other journal how you were using Safer's Garden Dust to help combat gnats. I was just wondering what your routine and application rates were. Thanks bud.
Well I have a dose in there now. It's been 16 days since application. I see a few fgnats stuck to the sheet one day here and there. So far no large bloom of them. I planned to give her another dose on day 30 if things stay the same.
I apply it by squeezing the bottle and moving my arm in an arc around the pot hitting the whole surface with a dusting I can see through most everywhere on the soil. I then take a fine water mist and mist it in and forget it.
Knock on wood it seems to work. I'm still testing.

There's a whole bunch of new and way healthier leaves coming in. Also shoots too. I watered today at the 6th day as I saw some wilt on leaves this morning.
I also changed the yellow fly trap. After 12 days it collected about 100 little bastards. As I watched it happen a few at a time I'm going to suppose things are ok and I'll wait to re apply the Safers Garden Dust. I don't see a lot of them at present time. The application time I mentioned a few days ago was off. As of today it's been 12 days since dusting. I'm keeping a close eye on this, I want just the right amount of these things and not one more!
I'm pleased with the way she's healthier and I'm sure I'll be lsting and trimming in a few days when she give me something to work with. Here she is.

Back
Top Bottom