Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Are you composting outside Stone? I know you said No Go on the indoor stuff and weren’t even gonna bother with it for a while at least. That’ll be great material for your outdoor grows and will help really build up the fertility of your outdoor soil, especially if you’re going to keep growing those redwood sized plants of yours

Someday I am going to try that Nice job. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

If you’ve got bagseed, that’s a great way to practice. The most difficult part in my opinion is during veg when the plants are still small and pliable. Trying to get the tiny branches tied down without tearing stuff up, then having to readjust every day or so is tedious. Once they’re bigger and in bloom they’re a lot easier to work with but you’ve gotta start training them when they’re still young and growing.

That’s a picturesque manifold sir. You can see the increased light penetration in the picture, and they sure look pleased with your decision.
Thanks! I was happy to see all the real estate open up in there! It was thick! There's no doubt enough calcium to do her bidding now! Between soil and 4 ml of cal/mag a gallon of ro anyway.
Are you composting outside Stone? I know you said No Go on the indoor stuff and weren’t even gonna bother with it for a while at least. That’ll be great material for your outdoor grows and will help really build up the fertility of your outdoor soil, especially if you’re going to keep growing those redwood sized plants of yours
Just my lawn and leaf stuff. I use the deep wet parts for that. Usually some wrigglers in it when I do. I buy a bag of worm castings and a bag of compost as well. This year I picked up a bottle of fish hydrolysate to try. There's more in that line too.
Someday I am going to try that Nice job. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
This will be natural if you want to give it a try!

PGC clones, flipped a few days ago
They are growing so I'm bumping up light & nutes aiming for Donkey's
In the tent with a GSC
DSC_4175.JPG

DSC_4173.JPG

Thanks Smokes! She's looking strong!

I kinda do this to most of them Big Daddy. Just a little early on this one. Pic pic pic :hookah:

Yeah man!

Whoops I forgot the budlet pic!
Looking good in there :yummy: the one I have in flower stretched so much she almost touched my light :rofl:

PGC clones, flipped a few days ago
They are growing so I'm bumping up light & nutes aiming for Donkey's
In the tent with a GSC
DSC_4175.JPG

DSC_4173.JPG
Sweet bevy of beauties Roy! ❤️
Looking good in there :yummy: the one I have in flower stretched so much she almost touched my light :rofl:
Thanks! I see there's a variance of genes in these. Makes it fun! Like a box of chocolates!
Excellent work with the trimmers! If the PGC is that kind of stretcher I may have to flip sooner than usual. :hmmmm:

And the manifold created a beautiful shape...the hard work definitely paid off!
Thanks! She's stretching pretty good. I'm digging this manifold for this tent I think! In general maybe! Buds will be the last piece of information to see how much I really like it!

The people you surround yourself with are a reflection of who you are.
Omg! That is so true! It made me reflect on who I surround myself with too. If they are a reflection of who I am, I’m big smiling, coz my friends are fucking AWESOME!

But I want to circle back to this “dirty assed hippy” discussion, I’ve actually been a hippy, and my arse was NEVER dirty! It was literally so clean you could eat your dinner off it! In fact… look I’m gonna stop myself there. Even I can see what I was gonna type will be waaaaaaaaay too far!

Lolling!

IT'S A WHOLE NEW DAY UPDATE!

Good day everyone! To protect this Ghost from what's happening in the other tent I removed all the ties and the plastic mulch cover today. It almost went back to the same shape but that will take a few days! She's springy and wants to spring inward.

I found the top of this pot super wet compared to my last grows in these pots! All the sticks were soaked when pulling them out!

Before

After

And the old keepers

She didn't get any top water today but tomorrow she'll start getting 1.6 ltr's a day up there daily!

Light is low as far as I think? Soon it'll go up. I'm bashful today to run it higher.

Maybe we can have a nice rest of flower this way! Tomorrow I'll have pics of her new look, sorry.

Have a nice day!

IT'S A WHOLE NEW DAY UPDATE!

Good day everyone! To protect this Ghost from what's happening in the other tent I removed all the ties and the plastic mulch cover today. It almost went back to the same shape but that will take a few days! She's springy and wants to spring inward.

I found the top of this pot super wet compared to my last grows in these pots! All the sticks were soaked when pulling them out!

Before

After

And the old keepers

She didn't get any top water today but tomorrow she'll start getting 1.6 ltr's a day up there daily!

Light is low as far as I think? Soon it'll go up. I'm bashful today to run it higher.

Maybe we can have a nice rest of flower this way! Tomorrow I'll have pics of her new look, sorry.

Have a nice day!
Maybe I missed it but what week into flower is she?

Maybe I missed it but what week into flower is she?
You didn't miss it I did Ke0 :) 2 weeks done. Stretch almost over!
Looking good Otter, yeah don't let that water get too much.
Yeah it was scary under the hood! Those roots were wicking up too much water! So much mud! The roots I could see were not even white, they were an unhealthy gray color.

Back
Top Bottom