SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

I want a true report for sure. Yours will be done before I start mine. You may also want to keep an eye on my journal next week.

Thanks for the heads up JustMeds. I'll do that. I am so stoked about this you wouldn't believe it. :laughtwo:

Yes... No.... one can dig into the details if you want, but we'd rather dance about a lost soul's return.
Welcome home baby!

It's just so fun and special when a missing soul returns and says 'Howdy!'.

He sparked a little wave of joy, didn't he? arteekay isn't the kind of man to tease us and not return, so I'll be watching for him. I'm assuming they've burned their way through the mountain of ganja they produced. Lol!

When they wander away you never know. arteekay's in reasonably good health, so I wasn't worried about his health. I breathe a sigh of relief when a member who's been absent drops in again. We are a teeny bit addictive, wouldn't you agree? :battingeyelashes:

Good morning everyone. :love:

Getting ready to meditate, but I wanted to share a little joy before s is my favorite way to start a day, filling the apartment with the warm and inviting smell of biobomb brownies, and these are made with my fresh Carnival harvest. :slide:

IMG_86667.JPG

I've already had a breakfast brownie, but it's Sunday and they're made with Carnival, so I may need to make an exception to my dosing plan and have an extra today. :slide: It's funny how I do all the growing, but I hold back my favorite meds so my patients don't run out. One of my goals in my third year of growing is to get enough inventory in stock that I don't have to even think about it. Carnival is my favorite, and I think it's time I tended to my needs first. One of these days that determination will translate into a couple DDAs in the closet.

Arctic Bowl was asking about the Malawi. :battingeyelashes: She's taking up my DDA space.

IMG_86606.JPG
all

I'm going to work out the nutrient schedule to give her a full 12 weeks. She's on the downside of the max level at the moment, and the plan is to make the decent a gentler slope. This'll be the first plant I didn't take to the standard 8 weeks and chop. Well.... I guess I'm doing that with my extended flush on CBD Critical Cure 2.7. Hmmmm..... I'm starting to catch on to this bottled nutrient thing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was considering shifting her to another space so I could get some DDAs going, but she won't fit in a tent. Hahaha!

IMG_86614.JPG

She has another 8 weeks to build these buds.

IMG_86626.JPG

IMG_86634.JPG

As I turned away from the closet Candy Cane 4 caught my eye doing her best to pray to the indoor sun. I think she's happy with the drench she recieved. Looks like she's about ready to start running, eh? :laughtwo:

IMG_86648.JPG

Her color is perfect for this stage of development.

IMG_86654.JPG

Enough dawdling. On with my day. We have wet, cold and windy in the Burgh. That suggests a day in, for the most part. Yeah....right. Like I can be kept in. Lol! It take more extreme weather than this to keep me housebound.

Have a delightful Sunday. For those watching football's extravaganza, GO EAGLES! :laughtwo: I may go over to the daughter's and watch JT do the halftime show. No one does those events better. Stay warm and cozy, surrounded by the love of friends and family, and do yourself a favor - be joyful with deliberation. Don't let yourself go through life creating a reality by default when the chance to take a more hands-on approach brings much greater satisfaction.

When you have that first moment of desiring something, creating the vibration of that desire and watching it take shape, you're kinda hooked. Lol! My first moment of awareness that I'd done exactly that was last year's trip to Jamaica, and yeah.... I've been hooked ever since. I know, you'd never have guessed, huh? :rofl:

You have fun. I'll catch up later. I have a Carnival to transplant. :ciao:

So I haven't made my way to Carn 4.6 yet, that's up next. I got all caught up in getting my baby's Jamaican more secure. Today was drench day and she had specials in the waiting.

IMG_86675.JPG

The bonsai rake is handy for loosening the soil surface.

IMG_86704.JPG

Starting off with a dressing of Roots! She got more than this first pass to make sure every area got attention.

IMG_86715.JPG

Topped off with some EWC.

IMG_86723.JPG

Before the drench I took the time to cinch her in a bit more and get the center filled in better, creating more airflow being my prime consideration for placement.

IMG_86753.JPG

She's very much an engineered beauty. :laughtwo: Someday I'll start another seed and let it go natural. I'd really like to have the space to watch one grow unrestricted.

IMG_86765.JPG

IMG_86775.JPG

IMG_86788.JPG

IMG_86796.JPG

IMG_86806.JPG

IMG_86815.JPG

IMG_86826.JPG

A few of her fans look unaffected. :woohoo: I don't pull them off until they're completely done and come off on their own. I'm giving her every chance to produce energy.

IMG_86844.JPG

Time to mix up the Rescue Drench. I broke the recipe down to 1.5 gallons and that's what I mixed for her.

Now I appreciate the difference between what she got the other day and what she's getting now. :laughtwo: I watered it in gently, probably 80% of it from the top to wash in the topdressing.

IMG_86854.JPG

IMG_86862.JPG

All tucked away. :battingeyelashes: I'm feeling much more confident about her chances of getting that multitude of tops to fill in. Having all that light power over her helps tremendously.

At 2 PM my alarm went off to remind me it was time for my next glass of water and apple cider vinegar. That was when I realized I hadn't bothered to have breakfast. :laughtwo: I'm all fed myself now and just finished a Carnival brownie, so I'm ready to tackle the 15 gallon pot.

Until later.

Even though it's raining today, there is nothing but sunshine in your journal. :hug:

Aww... thank you dear. :hug: That statement would have made my mother proud. :battingeyelashes: :love:

That Jamaican is special. I can't believe the size of her! You definitely deserve the space to grow these girls out to their maximum potential! You do such an amazing job at training. One day we will both have the space to grow plants like stage!! You should save that Royal gorilla nug for a special occasion. It's jumped into my top 5 I've ever grown!

I'm training her in a serpentine configuration. When she gets transplanted to five gallons this is going to be exciting.

Yes!

"S" training is my favorite method of torture, good to see someone else doing the Snake.

I harvested this morning when I got home, from 3 am until almost noon, 5 days of flush, 24 hours of dark, 7 strains, 31 ounces wet yield, one stellar extremely sticky Afghani, and the drying space is swimming in aromas. Not complaining too loudly, but trimming is the only part of growing that I don't really fully enjoy, damn scissor cramps! I'm tired and spent, and happy to have this cycle successfully completed. Time to evaluate future needs and desires, so many seeds, so little time!

:cheer:

I've got no dog in the hunt (Super Bowl), the Saints aren't there, but why does it seem the majority of folks with an opinion seem to hate on the Patriots so much?
I have blood in Philly and Boston, so I'll pull for whomever is on offense, safe bet I hope.

Peace
Keith

That Jamaican is special. I can't believe the size of her! You definitely deserve the space to grow these girls out to their maximum potential! You do such an amazing job at training. One day we will both have the space to grow plants like stage!! You should save that Royal gorilla nug for a special occasion. It's jumped into my top 5 I've ever grown!

That was a hefty nug J. :battingeyelashes: I'll have enough for a couple events. :hug:

Yes!

"S" training is my favorite method of torture, good to see someone else doing the Snake.

I harvested this morning when I got home, from 3 am until almost noon, 5 days of flush, 24 hours of dark, 7 strains, 31 ounces wet yield, one stellar extremely sticky Afghani, and the drying space is swimming in aromas. Not complaining too loudly, but trimming is the only part of growing that I don't really fully enjoy, damn scissor cramps! I'm tired and spent, and happy to have this cycle successfully completed. Time to evaluate future needs and desires, so many seeds, so little time!

I've got no dog in the hunt (Super Bowl), the Saints aren't there, but why does it seem the majority of folks with an opinion seem to hate on the Patriots so much?
I have blood in Philly and Boston, so I'll pull for whomever is on offense, safe bet I hope.

Peace
Keith

I think it's the arrogance Keith. It's off-putting. Here in the Burgh we know it's a Steelers nation anyway, so it's all good.

You reminded me to go over and adjust the pins. :hug: I'm working on a wing and a prayer with scheduling, but I'm figuring she has a while to go. I'm still a little stymied about getting this perpetual of mine down to a manageable number. :laughtwo:

Your drying room sounds deliciously heady. :dreamy: I can't even conceive trimming that many at once. This is why I run perpetual. I trim one or two a month, a nice flow, when it works.

Well, I got Carn 4.6 upcanned, from 7 to 15 gallons of soil. I feel so freakin' powerful when I pull these things off. :laugh 2: Transplanting a 7-gallon fiber pot is not an easy-peasy chore. Lol!

IMG_86906.JPG

The light is adjusted. Let the stretch begin. :slide:

IMG_86916.JPG

This girl is Flipped!

IMG_86927.JPG

She won't be moved from that spot. Too heavy. I went out and tracked down a tray for her to sit in, and now she's stationary. I set up a CFL lamp for picture-taking until I have the white-balancing app installed and learn how to use it. Need to get the order off for a set of light-balancing cards too. I'm hitting the BIL up for additional funds. It shouldn't be too much longer, but until then this works well enough.

I think she looks ready to strut her stuff. :cheesygrinsmiley: Tomorrow I'll get in there to clean out the undercarriage and get a clone cutting or two. I got her drenched just as lights went out. Whew! Didn't want to be late for class on the first day. Lol!

IMG_86935.JPG

I'm ready for a righteous buzz.

Let the games begin. :blunt:

Great job on the transplant Sue. That could not have been easy.

Cheers friend.

:laughtwo: Let me tell you, it was not, Ditch. Lol! I need to stop roaming and settle down with some prime cannabis for a few. I've earned it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The evening's offering

IMG_86944.JPG

A year's cure. :woohoo: I hope to be back tonight, but I make no promises. :laughtwo:

I just realized this was the DDA I jarred up right before going to Jamaica last year, so it was the brownies that got me to the island and the capsules I took along and shared with the crew. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Curing for a year potentiated it. Lol!

Yes!

Peace
Keith
I'm a Boston Gal :) So sad...Ah well...next year! Congrats on the nice harvest! Cheers! LG

Sounds like your buzz is righteous indeed! Such a treat to be able to un-jar something from a year ago! I am relishing right now how that will feel like when I do it myself .

Awesome work on that mega transplant Sue! All strength to your arm good woman .

You said we need more, and I do, so :hug: :hug:

:Namaste:

Sounds like your buzz is righteous indeed! Such a treat to be able to un-jar something from a year ago! I am relishing right now how that will feel like when I do it myself .

Awesome work on that mega transplant Sue! All strength to your arm good woman .

You said we need more, and I do, so :hug: :hug:

:Namaste:

Well here ya go Amy. :hug: :hug:

I just remembered I didn't post the flip on the Carnival thread. :laughtwo: I was proud of myself. I managed to get her upcanned without damaging the rootball or making a mess in the apartment, which is the real reason I'm proud. :laughtwo: Every time I do this in my tiny apartment I surprise myself, and question my sanity. Lol!

It wasn't that long ago they were bailing me out Amy. Before you know it you'll have a couple tremendous harvests behind you and you'll hang onto that feeling. Like everything else in life it's persistence and consistency. I'm consistently passionate and loving, if not always consistent in my gardening practices. I must be getting cosmic credit points for joy. :battingeyelashes:

Good morning everyone :love:

Another wonderful day to play with the cosmos. I'll tell you guys, I've always been a morning person, in that I crawled out of bed and got on with the day with a positive attitude, but the change in waking excitement since starting the practice of deliberate waking has been surprising. I don't just wake up, I bounce awake with a giggle. Every day has become filled with joyful anticipation for what delights lie ahead.

Highly recommended practice. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Tomorrow's the day.

IMG_87005.JPG

IMG_87016.JPG

IMG_87051.PNG

IMG_8706.PNG

IMG_87075.JPG

IMG_87087.JPG

IMG_87098.JPG

IMG_87106.JPG

Yep...... I'd say that girl is ready to become oil. :slide: She comes down in the morning, on day 59 of flower, and that means her replacement goes into flower right behind her. CBD Critical Cure 3 will be my first plant done as Doc suggests, transplant from one gallon to finish pot and flip right then and there.

IMG_87117.JPG

I'm planning on five gallons, but I may go with a seven-gallon pot. I'm excited to see what she can do, and if I follow Doc's lead and go with the larger pot it'll be a better demonstration of the kit's potential, won't it? Ok, 7 gallons it is. It'll be third-run soil too. :yahoo:

Oh....., I'll need more EWC. Forgot all about that.

Ok, I'm done flashing all this lusciousness at you so early in the day. :laughtwo: Now get out there and have some fun. No matter where you are today, regardless of your companions or anything going on in the world around you, make it your deliberate intent to look for those things that bring you joy. Watch the universe fall over itself to show you more. "Over here!" "Look, over here?" "Oh...look at that!"

All day day long they'll play that game. They're playing it anyway, whether you feel for the impulse or not. When you make that act of deliberation to be more aware you see more light up. So have fun, in a whole new way. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom