Congrats on the nomination of MOTM. You do allot for this site and it's being recognized. Best of luck my friend.
:thanks:
Same to you buddy. It hurt my soul when I saw we were both nominated for the same month. What an honor, huh!?
#speechless
Best of luck buddy!
:passitleft:

Definitely caught me by surprise.

Congrats too mr.Derby as you are no less worthy and contribute just as much so amazing to both of you and @bobrown14 @AngryBird ( superstar ) as you are all no less worthy than the either and you are all unique in your own way which makes you guys n gals rock......truly....:bravo:

:*
Congrats too mr.Derby as you are no less worthy and contribute just as much so amazing to both of you and @bobrown14 @AngryBird ( superstar ) as you are all no less worthy than the either and you are all unique in your own way which makes you guys n gals rock......truly....:bravo:
:hug: thank you sweetie.

Nice quad on the PE! What's up with the taco'd and crinkly leaves? Is that wind? I had that happen and never managed to diagnose the issue.
I've been fighting really low RH, and the PE was starting to stretch a bit too far north. Combo of those 2 things beat her up a bit.
Did that defol and lowered her down off her soapbox. She's just starting to flower now, so hopefully the bit of recovery time won't affect yield too much.

$15 and pure steam. Worked for Rooster!
31lMDlPm35L._SX355_.jpg

$15 and pure steam. Worked for Rooster!
31lMDlPm35L._SX355_.jpg
I just put that exact thing in there yesterday! LoL

I also opened a vent to the outside and turned fans down to a minimum. RH was up at 52% this morning.

Good call buddy! Looks like we think alike
:high-five:

I love this place!
I'm pretty much as high as it gets all the time, so, you know what you're gonna get... but really have no clue what you're gonna get. LoL
:rofl:

Just tryin' to keep it upbeat!

Group shot of the ladies this morning.

Looks like all 5 autos have started flowering. These all popped pretty quick, wonder if the cooler weather accelerated the process a bit. The group from this summer were all closer to 40-50 day range before they started pushing pistils. But, these girls are starting up around 21-35 days. Meh, not really any concrete evidence to be found anyhow because they are all 100% different strains/phenos, it was just something I noticed.
:hmmmm:

RH is still a bit low. Humidifier is running on full tilt, and all my passive vents to the (90% RH) outdoors are open.
I'm hanging around 42% RH up in the overhead by the lights, and 50% RH down by the floor. I see slight taco-ing on a couple plants still, but nothing I'm overly concerned about.

Here's a little shot from the top of the SLHa.

She was the first to push out flowers. Not gonna get huge, but I'm super excited for the smoke. That's on my top 5 list for favorite smoke.

Hope y'all are having a good week!

Have you done some upgrades on the lights? That's not HPS light, right?
Same fixtures, different bulbs. I switch between MH bulbs and HPS bulbs depending on stage of growth.

I love veg time because I can snap pictures without that terrible yellow glow.

So..... this happened today. LoL

Why not?! Fuck it.

I'll have plenty of room as these autos start dropping.
All 5 autos are now flowering. They will most likely start getting the chop in 5-6 weeks. Just around the time these girls will really start stretching out.

After the autos come down, I'll flip lights for the remaining 7 photo strains.
They will have all vegged for 2-3 months. I think I'll finally hit a decent harvest this time.

11 different strains! #stoked

Back
Top Bottom