shit my RH is like 65 in the house here right now. Are you still that dry outside?
Not outside. Just in the shed. Combo of a/c, 6" duct fan and 20" box fan, the humidity just stays put... I've dialed down the fans & ac as much as I can and also opened a couple passive vents to the outside which bumped me back to around 48% RH.

I'm hoping the humidifier can push me a bit further.
:passitleft:

Quick update;

Keep em green!

The SLH and Black jack auto have got my attention. Those little ones look much happier, ive had struggles with light height since ive changed my setup. Should have figured with both lights running I shoulda had em a little further away than usual.

Your plants are loving the new light. It's like night and day ;). (I crack myself up!)

Congratulations on the MOTM nomination too Preston. Well deserved for all you bring to this place.
Thanks brotha!
:thanks:

Quick update;

Keep em green!
Holy smoke chap!
You got a nice selection going down here my man!! Smoke good shit up and coming for you bro.

I love the way you prop all the different plants up with various crates and things to get an even conopy.
I do the same too if need be.
This grow coming will be various plants at various stages of life.
Next time i want to be more organized and do say 6 of the same strain. Fill the area and see wgat happens.
Want them to stretch evenly.

Oh yeah... forgot to mention that I captured Betty White's cousin yesterday and tossed her in the shed.
Might grab a jar and go on a ladybug hunt tomorrow. LoL

This is generally the time during my grows where bugs try to sneak in. My guard always goes up around this stage.

I start brainstorming ways to keep them out. If ladybugs prove hard to find. I'll just continue on with neem, pyrethrins, spino, and iso mix. I've got all 4 on hand in the event of an insect uprising.
#staysubmissivebugs, #i'llfuckingnukeyou
You can also try companion planting.
There are certain vegies or plants that pests will attack first and infest them. So plant them on opposite sides of the garden and hope the bugs find them.
Google should help u find the right plants.
Good luck wit de bugs!
:bravo::passitleft::roorrip::roorrip:

Your plants are loving the new light. It's like night and day ;). (I crack myself up!)

Congratulations on the MOTM nomination too Preston. Well deserved for all you bring to this place.
MOTM wow!!! Well done Preston.
You put the time in bro!
:ganjamon::yummy:

The first few of my autos are starting to bud. Did a little defol last night on the Black Jack auto & Pineapple Express auto.

Green days y'all!

Damn mr.P your journals almost as bad as Newtys or mr.Stanks in playing catch up....haha

You are certainly steaming through your girls like a mofo brother, the are healthy and spot on. I cant believe " bitchface " she's is amazing........

And congrats on MOTM as its about darn well time brother........:green_heart::green_heart::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Thanks brother!
I'm still shocked about the nomination. LoL, these journals have definitely taken off much more than I ever expected. Crazy trying to keep up. But.... if I wasn't burning up time here, I'd just be sitting around bored; smoking up all my herb. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom