man flu.jpg
LoL... I told my wife this morning; "it feels like contractions" (with a smirk).

Haha! She probably called me a pussy too... behind my back. LoL
:roorrip:

Ha! I'm actually feeling much better. Thank y'all for the proper roast; it kept me in good spirits.

Be back to myself very soon....
:ganjamon:

Hey Preston my man glad your feeling better! Excited to see your gummies tutorial!!
Yeah buddy! I'm just waiting for a time with no kids in the house to knock out a quick vid or two...

:passitleft:

Update time:

Got off my ass to do a little maintenance today in the shed...
Finally up-potted everything to it's final pot. Whew!
:high-five:
I had to compromise a bit on the soil because I didnt feel like driving 1.5 hours round trip to get "the good stuff". I grabbed 2 bags of locally sourced compost potting mix and hella perlite.
LoL They should stay pretty close to the watering schedule for the girls I have in coco.

Without further adieu...

Everyone was shifted around a bit so they all fit perfect.
:thumb:

Here are the girls who got beat up by my fan:

Pretty sure they will all make it through ok. Pretty sure both BBBa's will be small after losing a week of veg time for recovery. Candida looks like she took the worst of it. Cheese recovered crazy fast in comparison the the other 3. Seems like a decent strain so far.

On to the bigger gals.... Playing around with some LST on the girls who were healthy enough to take it.

Overall, the girls are doing well. Time for these bitches to reach for the sky!

Stay lifted!
-P

Update time:

Got off my ass to do a little maintenance today in the shed...
Finally up-potted everything to it's final pot. Whew!
:high-five:
I had to compromise a bit on the soil because I didnt feel like driving 1.5 hours round trip to get "the good stuff". I grabbed 2 bags of locally sourced compost potting mix and hella perlite.
LoL They should stay pretty close to the watering schedule for the girls I have in coco.

Without further adieu...

Everyone was shifted around a bit so they all fit perfect.
:thumb:

Here are the girls who got beat up by my fan:

Pretty sure they will all make it through ok. Pretty sure both BBBa's will be small after losing a week of veg time for recovery. Candida looks like she took the worst of it. Cheese recovered crazy fast in comparison the the other 3. Seems like a decent strain so far.

On to the bigger gals.... Playing around with some LST on the girls who were healthy enough to take it.

Overall, the girls are doing well. Time for these bitches to reach for the sky!

Stay lifted!
-P

About time ! Haha just kidding glad your getting back to your normal self!
The girls bounced back from the wind damage and look great!

I’ll be uppotting my EM today before installing the net and giving them the flip!

Back
Top Bottom