People will scold you for the lack of light hours, but I am doing it now at 11 hrs 30m / day. I might move it to 18 in a week or so bc I am running out of room. The one positive thing about autos is their flexible.

This one was initially started at 18, showed at 27 and moved to 11.5, and will be moving to 18 again at about 45 days post show.
I’m going to have one tent 11/13 (for the true Sativas)
And another 12/12 so I’ll keep the 2 autos in this one for now and see how it goes:) we all know I could change my mind as I go:D

Busy day today....

Noticed a bunch of change in tricomes from yesterday, so I chopped Bitchface this morning.

I'm pretty impressed. She did well...

So... as is tradition here...
Fresh gummies, straight off the plant.

But.... which flavor to choose!?

:hmmmm:

Stay lifted homies!
:passitleft:

Busy day today....

Noticed a bunch of change in tricomes from yesterday, so I chopped Bitchface this morning.

I'm pretty impressed. She did well...

So... as is tradition here...
Fresh gummies, straight off the plant.

But.... which flavor to choose!?

:hmmmm:

Stay lifted homies!
Blue raspberry!!!!

The Blue Rasperry are phenomenal! :drool:
That's one I've made before and absolutely love them! All the Jolly Rancher mixes have been great so far. They have a perfect "tartness" that makes them taste perfect.... and they are actually cheaper!
If the kiwi doesn't get made this run, guarantee it will be picked first next batch!

Cherry Limeade is definitely on the top of the list because I've never had it. Sounds amazing too!

Thanks for the imput!

Congrats on the BSA RKO outta nowhere! I'll bet it stuck to your arm when you moved it after the pic :). Do you decarb for longer with fresh harvest because evaporation is a cooling process? I oven-dried mine at 212º before I started the decarb at 240º.
I did.... I noticed condensation this time because I used the Turkey bag. Normally I will run it for 2 hours at 240° if it is just on parchment, but I used the bag this time to combat smell. (It worked)
I ran this batch for an additional hour.
:thumb:

I just pulled all the tobacco out of this mini blueberry and put a handrolled filter in it. Wish I had some extra husk filters, but those are harder to roll up, the handrolls hold with their own tension.

Dunno which bud gunna use, gram + of the stuff on the right or the left?

Back
Top Bottom