Congrats Pman on the Vault win. Nice haul of goodies! Couldn't have happened to a better guy outside of me, Shed, farside, nobodyhere, dutchman, professorflora. Good job man!
:hmmmm:

I've been offline all day... what I miss? LoL

Congrats Pman on the Vault win. Nice haul of goodies! Couldn't have happened to a better guy outside of me, Shed, farside, nobodyhere, dutchman, professorflora. Good job man!

I didn't enter this one. I won one of their promos a couple months back and don't wanna be a hog.

I didn't enter this one. I won one of their promos a couple months back and don't wanna be a hog.
Ohhhh yeah!
You did win the last one. I remember that! Too cool.

That was pretty nice news to get when I got home today after a long crappy day at work. Perked me right up.

I never hear about the promos. Lol. Only occasionally. I don’t know if I’m in the cool kids club when it comes to those or not.
This is gonna be a cool deal. Group grow, free Seedsman beans. Looks like they are still looking for more people who would like to participate.
Seedsman Comparative

I love growing a similar strain with a group of growers, at all skill levels. I'm convinced it is one of the best ways to learn.... it's right up there with accidentally killing a plant. Hahaha
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::rip::rip:
You gon' learn today homie! LoL
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll just apologize in advance for my lack of chatter this week. I'm tied up in another big plumbing contract and have minimal screen time.

I'll pop in when I can. Hope to be back at my lazy-day routine next week.
:snowboating:

I never hear about the promos. Lol. Only occasionally. I don’t know if I’m in the cool kids club when it comes to those or not.
Hey Magoo, try watching the FORUM, not the threads, for the Sponsors. Anytime a new post comes up in that forum you will be notified. Should be a link to 'Watch' near the top.

Garden update;

Babies are doing great!

And Jolene will be chopped on my day off tomorrow.

:snowboating:

This is from that 3rd nug shot... zoomed

Back
Top Bottom