Fat lady down.....

She's friggin' heavy! :headbanger:

Hard as rocks too! I'm thoroughly impressed. I think those last couple weeks really helped her stack up.

Everything was laid out in a hanging basket, then put in the drying box.

We'll see how it all shakes out in a couple weeks.....
:snowboating:

This is from that 3rd nug shot... zoomed
A couple nanners aren't the end of the world P. Check them and see if there is any pollen. If there isn't, its likely sterile and if the plant isn't done, you can let it finish up....no harm no foul. I still see a lot of white pistils on there.

Thats one of the issue with so many of the breeders strains out there. They nanner at the drop of the hat. Almost all plants will nanner if you let them go long enough (will to survive type thing), even the most stable strains, but way too many start nannering if the wind blows too strong. Bad working of the line.....but we know most of these crosses now aren't worked at all.

Just don't want to see you chop a plant a couple weeks early, losing out on the main weight that comes the last 2-3 weeks, just because you see a couple nanners. My Amherst Sour Diesel started throwing them about a week ago....no pollen, I am letting her go.

Fat lady down.....

She's friggin' heavy! :headbanger:

Hard as rocks too! I'm thoroughly impressed. I think those last couple weeks really helped her stack up.

Everything was laid out in a hanging basket, then put in the drying box.

We'll see how it all shakes out in a couple weeks.....
:snowboating:

my brother preston congrats! gorgeous fat lady! :passitleft:

Congrats on the pull.........

Should keep the pipe full full of fresh shit,,, till the next?????????????????

Congrats on the pull.........

Should keep the pipe full full of fresh shit,,, till the next?????????????????
Yessir!
Hope the ol' head stash lasts through the end of this year.
:lot-o-toke:

Happy harvest time.... :lot-o-toke:

Was this Joleen?

See you have been doing some upgrades with a dripper system?
Yeah buddy! Ol' Jolene (Critical +) was a heavy B! LoL

I had been working around her for awhile; once she was out of the way, I could finish my "to do list". I'm just looking to make my life easier.
:thumb:

Always nice to make improvements. :thumb:

How did the other meds taste? Waiting for a pre harvest to dry from my Cheese and Gg. Should be spliffable for the weekend. :)
Nice!

I've been happy so far. Buds are tasty & potent. Couldn't ask for too much more

The autos are jamming right along... pretty sure I could have comfortably done 9-12 plants. We'll see, maybe they'll impress me!

Jolene seems to be drying nice & slow. Sticky & Stanky!
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom