InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Same predicament that’s prevented me, but think I may have thought of a solution. My understanding is heat is all that’s required for decarb, so my thought is to vac seal some bud (several layers) and then heat via a waterbath at desired temp and length. Think sous vide. Theoretically there’d be no smell, assuming airflow isn’t a requirement of the process.

Edit: thought of this, posted it, then researched and it’s definitely a thing. There’s the solution to the smell process. The internet, who knew.
I’m not sure what the process is for making capsules, but if all you need is to decarb the weed, do it in a turkey bag (or a smaller size) in the oven. Zero smell.

I’m not sure what the process is for making capsules, but if all you need is to decarb the weed, do it in a turkey bag (or a smaller size) in the oven. Zero smell.
My goal is just weed chocolates that have consistent doses, never done it but will be cool if I can figure it out as I typically buy edibles now. Noticed very few are consistent and it would be nice to have a predictable level of highness.

My goal is just weed chocolates that have consistent doses, never done it but will be cool if I can figure it out as I typically buy edibles now. Noticed very few are consistent and it would be nice to have a predictable level of highness.
It'll be worth it to try. I just started making my own a few weeks ago and it’s saving me a fortune.

Use the tempered chocolate(morsels/chips) unless you keep them under refrigeration. I just use this one.
Was a super simple one. 1 cup canna coconut oil,3/4 cup agave or raw organic honey on low heat to blend, Then add 1 cup cocoa powder.(used ghiradelli). Whisk til smooth pour in to a glass measuring cup. Pour into molds then into the freezer to set.They set fast maybe 20 minutes.

It isn't out of the bucket yet. It's still alive but beat.
Once it looks like it's drying out and wilting it when I toss it. Aeroponic clones shouldn't droop.
That was a different bottled brand that ruined the batch. I only had a little bit left in my bottle of Koi, when I made that batch, so I added another brand of oil that had been sitting for too long.
Oh, gotcha! Thanks P :).
Happy weekend shed hope your skies are blue and no snow. I guess it snowed in az? Idk I've been dealing with that white stuff 4 months now, but were gaining sunlight! So sending some your way. Oh and have a nap on me
Your too far away.
:laughtwo: that sounded funny...
Bahaha! I seem to be doing that a lot lately...ya no need to drive the 2thousand miles. Just have one on the couch :p
On the couch in the sun in the backyard :thumb:. Until the sun dropped behind the house next door and the chill woke me up!
Comedy gold!
Heck yah your lights are helping right?
I'm guessing that the lights made a difference at the end, because I certainly wasn't getting the sunshine i was hoping for.

Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. Been a bit busy here, thinned the big three today (pics tomorrow) and had an Oscars party to attend! I did get a nap in both days, so it was a good weekend :).

Having a consistent dose is easy, because once you infuse your oil/butter with your decarbed weed you just need to blend it evenly with whatever your making. The harder part is know what that dose is. The way to do that is to calculate your mg THC/ml of oil/butter using Oldbear's spreadsheet. I can't post it here (got my hand slapped last time) but PM me if you're interested.
I did a tutorial on my capsule making process exactly a year ago tomorrow.

The way to do that is to calculate your mg THC/ml of oil/butter using Oldbear's spreadsheet. I can't post it here (got my hand slapped last time) but PM me if you're interested.

The link to my spreadsheet got removed on Saturday. I didn't get a "nasty gram", it is just gone with an edited by moderator note on the post.

I originally had it in my signature and that got removed. Got a note on it saying only sponsors can have links in Sig's. I asked if they could start hosting certain file types as attachments. They said they'd look into in. Got a follow-up a couple weeks later saying they were still looking into it. Maybe in the future. I understand sone trepidation since it can be a way to spread viruses.

I originally had it in my signature and that got removed. Got a note on it saying only sponsors can have links in Sig's. I asked if they could start hosting certain file types as attachments. They said they'd look into in. Got a follow-up a couple weeks later saying they were still looking into it. Maybe in the future. I understand sone trepidation since it can be a way to spread viruses.
makes sense.

“A new virus, that experts say is spread via a macro enabled workbook titled “HowToMakeEdibleChocolates.xmls” is sweeping the nation. If you, or your loved ones encounter this in your inbox, please delete it immediately.”

I'm safe then. The file I got was called NutesV2

Monday update all! I hope you all enjoyed the Oscars last night and have been practicing safe downloads, but I have some pics for those who like pics or can't or don't enjoy reading.

As I mentioned last night, I thinned the big three because there was very little light penetration below the canopy or airflow down under. It was also 3 weeks from flip, though I'm not convinced they're done stretching. I took before and after pics of the front view (I forgot to line the pot up in two of them...sorry), but there isn't enough difference from above to make it worth your bandwidth for those pics. Flip day 24...

Here is the AK-47 before and after:

The Sour G before and after:

The Peyote Critical (day 139):

The Peyote Critical before and after from underneath:

And the monstercrop cuttings I kept.

The rest of what I took off fit in a quart ziplock when flattened. It went in the freezer with the old stems and roots for skin salve after harvest. I'll post that tutorial when I make it (in May).

PC has the first signs of frost!

And I'm a bit confused by the way it's flowering, because it's looking like a sativa though it's listed as "mostly indica" on the Barney's website. I picked this one to grow because I need an indica to replace the BBa I use for my dad's meds.

Have to see how is smokes. If it's too heady, maybe the Blue Treacle auto will work for my dad. It's Blueberry x Afghani x Nepalese x Hawaiian.

And since @newty asked how the Candidas were coming along, here they are this morning on day 89. I supercrop something on these almost every day. Mostly in or to the side.

CDNT:

CDWT:

Too many pics? I try not to bombard you with a lot all at once, but it is Monday after all. I hope you have a great week ahead! :peace:

---------------------------------------------
Love Zappa
Me too, but how far back did you start reading? That's from September...o_O
I figured you had a couch in your back yard!
Part of the backyard remodel last spring when the turf went in. Still haven't sorted out the fire table though. Gas line is pretty narrow so it won't put out the heat I wanted.

Peyote Critical looks great - nice shape from all sides (all that I saw anyway;))

We’re in sync you and I. I just posted a before and after pruning report myself ..

Your Candidas are looking pretty big. Perspective is hard sometimes because I dont know what the pot size is - but they look to be getting big.

Isn’t it wild how you can prune and feel like you’re taking off heaps, and then look at the plant and wonder what you did!? o_O

Back
Top Bottom