Finally got around to doing a good defoliation this morning. Fed all the girls, and snapped a few pics.... except Alaskan Purple. Somehow, I forgot to take pics of her. LoL... it was chaos!
I read “defoliation” as “deforestation” and thought, yeah, that works just fine for P.

Enjoy your day Pman, Happy Birthday!
I'm bout to blaze this fat ass bowl, then turn a stack of lumber into a 10' X 20' deck on the back of my house.
20190505_073644.jpg

Then I can bust out my lawn chair, sit on that deck, and blaze another...

Birfday perfection!
:blunt:

I'm bout to blaze this fat ass bowl, then turn a stack of lumber into a 10' X 20' deck on the back of my house.
20190505_073644.jpg

Then I can bust out my lawn chair, sit on that deck, and blaze another...

Birfday perfection!
:blunt:
Enjoy the weather before it gets painful to be outside.

And I’m jealous of anyone who can be productive when high. Even when making edibles I wind up having to take a nap just from cleaning up. Lol

Life doesn't get much better by the sounds of it :laughtwo:

Watch your thumbs and have a blast buddy!
Age is a state of mind, until your aches and pains tell you otherwise.
Happy Birthday P!
:happy-birthday: brother. Make the most out of it. It only comes once a year.
Enjoy the weather before it gets painful to be outside.

And I’m jealous of anyone who can be productive when high. Even when making edibles I wind up having to take a nap just from cleaning up. Lol
Happy Birthday my friend! Hope you have a truly blessed day.
Happy Bday P9! Hope you’re killing it on the deck man :thumb: Don’t work too hard

Appreciate all of your thoughts! I spent the day, peacefully working alone... It was perfect.

Done for the day.... finished exactly 1/2 the project. LoL
2019-05-05-17-17-24.jpg

Now it's time for that birthday blunt...

2019-05-05-17-16-44.jpg

:passitleft:

Happy Birthday. Mow your weeds! Or is that Xeriscape?
I'm getting ready to mow that shit with a skid-steer this upcoming weekend. I've been letting it go to shit lately because we're getting ready to RIP the yard up for irrigation & sod.
LoL

Back
Top Bottom