Where the f did you get that pipe!!!!!! And y is there only one with a flat bottom so you can set it down? Silly glassblowers I want I want!:bongrip:
Haha! I got 2 for my birthday!
20190507_131249.jpg

They are from Grav Labs.
:thumb:

:high-five:
Your loved!
Looking super BTW man, they Lovin that light. I was checking Mars out. Did they switch to QB 100%? Someone just bought a new ts1000 looked like the same qb type chips. Humm. Seems like a solid message.
They're about to release a TS2000 soon. LoL
Looks like the wave of the future
:thumb:

Grape Krush got the axe today...

Can't say that I'm overly disappointed. I've got a bunch more of those seeds.... and I'm super tight on space. LoL

Had to raise the lights a bit today too. I'll try to get back out there for more pics.
:blunt:

I also had a male try to sneak into my grow this year. A BB but hey he was from regular seeds,, and I only had 1 going.. Ah well,,, culling males. Now no Blueberry. But like said,, I was running outta space too so it was a blessing really.. It wasn't meant to be in my gardens this year............ As the Grape wasn't meant to be this time...........

GL and Keepem Green

Looking like them plants are sexed........ 1 ahhhh tomorrow,, but the rest,,,, all as should be.

Keepem Green

Haven't had a bunch of energy lately. Pretty wiped out... I'll throw together a proper update when I'm feeling better.

Here's a quick vid of the ladies:

:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom