I finally took a break from building this deck to relax a bit. Not done, but I'm not pushing my body so hard anymore. It'll get done when it gets done...
:meditate:

What you getting into today homie?

I finally took a break from building this deck to relax a bit. Not done, but I'm not pushing my body so hard anymore. It'll get done when it gets done...
:meditate:

What you getting into today homie?
Thats what i wanna hear man. Cool out and get yaself mended.

Fuck all. Went to the grow spot nothing NEEDED doing so just jumped back in the car n fucked off home lol. Everything can get watered tommorow :D. What you saying?

Thats what i wanna hear man. Cool out and get yaself mended.

Fuck all. Went to the grow spot nothing NEEDED doing so just jumped back in the car n fucked off home lol. Everything can get watered tommorow :D. What you saying?
Sitting around watching baseball. Just finished a fat bowl, thinking about napping. LoL

Here's where I stopped for the day...
20190512_174103.jpg

All the deck boards are in & final cuts made. I'll be spending the day sanding & staining tomorrow.

Doggos seem to love their new sunbathing area.
:thumb:

I'm whooped...

:blunt:

Nice work. No need to rush, less rain ahead. Be sure to have a blunt or two while sanding.

I use a stain called TWP outside on redwood and cedar. Goes about 3-5 years on a west face application and is not a solid color (still a stain). Local product.

You going to put a shade break or something in the yard?

Nice work. No need to rush, less rain ahead. Be sure to have a blunt or two while sanding.

I use a stain called TWP outside on redwood and cedar. Goes about 3-5 years on a west face application and is not a solid color (still a stain). Local product.

You going to put a shade break or something in the yard?
We will be putting a pergola above once budget allows. LoL

We will be putting a pergola above once budget allows. LoL
Great idea.

Go find a couple roses. Called "Mermaid". White 5 petal rose. On native roots and they grow anywhere. In 5 years you will be able to BBQ all the feral hummingbird you can eat. Just kidding. My in-laws did that and its a trip to watch those things while stoned. And there is a small army of them. Awesome cheap smoking entertainment most of the year.

Yo i dont give a fuck what people say i been watching the new star trek series on netflix... that shit is real!
Ahh yeah the wife watches that and said it was good! Surprising, as she can’t stand Seth McFarlane.
Great idea.

Go find a couple roses. Called "Mermaid". White 5 petal rose. On native roots and they grow anywhere. In 5 years you will be able to BBQ all the feral hummingbird you can eat. Just kidding. My in-laws did that and its a trip to watch those things while stoned. And there is a small army of them. Awesome cheap smoking entertainment most of the year.
Dude, there’s this one hummingbird that is like the most colorful I’ve ever seen. He looks like the ‘chameleon’ paint job lowriders used to rock. Maybe still do lol. He kinda changes color depending on the way light hits him.
He also must know when I am armed with my camera, cause he only shows up when I’m the least prepared.

Edit: Hey I meant to ask about your drip system. I probably missed the post where you talked about how it works. How long does your pump run to get runoff?

Alright.... finally took the time to clean up the Temple today.

Everyone got a serious trimming! Ain't playin' with these B's. LoL

Now everyone fits in my grow area again... Whew!

So.... I had to be really cautious when I first started cutting today. I was literally sitting on the floor in the middle of the grow, thinning out bushes until i could finally move around a bit.

No broken branches!

:yahoo:

On with the show...

Here are the autos; they got a very light defol:

...and, the photo girls:

Found my monkey again! He hides in the shade now...
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom