Oh yeah!! :high-five: Whew! I can breathe easier just looking at all that room! How’s the humidity afterwards? Any better for ya?
Dropped into the low 80's pretty quick after a removed all that excess vegetation. I was able to maneuver the fans a bit better now too, for ideal airflow. Added the new dehumidifier this morning, so I'm expecting to see a drastic difference when I check again tonight.

Fingers crossed!
:passitleft:

Dropped into the low 80's pretty quick after a removed all that excess vegetation. I was able to maneuver the fans a bit better now too, for ideal airflow. Added the new dehumidifier this morning, so I'm expecting to see a drastic difference when I check again tonight.

Fingers crossed!
Good luck!! I’m getting a dehumidifier today too. Mine hasn’t been as high as yours, but in the 65-70 range. Crossing my fingers for both of us!

So.... I had to be really cautious when I first started cutting today. I was literally sitting on the floor in the middle of the grow, thinning out bushes until i could finally move around a bit.
full
Nice face...

Alright.... finally took the time to clean up the Temple today.

Everyone got a serious trimming! Ain't playin' with these B's. LoL

Now everyone fits in my grow area again... Whew!

So.... I had to be really cautious when I first started cutting today. I was literally sitting on the floor in the middle of the grow, thinning out bushes until i could finally move around a bit.

No broken branches!

:yahoo:

On with the show...

Here are the autos; they got a very light defol:

...and, the photo girls:

Found my monkey again! He hides in the shade now...
:rofl:
Dang P! This is one lush beautiful green temple! The girls seem to be loving those new SP-250s! Hopefully you see a good improvement with that defoliation and the new dehumidifier tonight! Keep killin it here my man the temple is a rockin!

Fingers crossed!
Good luck!! I’m getting a dehumidifier today too. Mine hasn’t been as high as yours, but in the 65-70 range. Crossing my fingers for both of us!
I love my dehuey! I need to hook it up to a garden hose though and draining in a bucket.
I like the shot in the forest! You have a nice smile :p
Defoil and Rh are something amazing.
This guy gets it lol
Nice face...
Yeah and not fat lol

How’s the Temple doing P9? I was glad to see your Lemon ‘curse’ is on track to be over haha
Doing great... I was able to reel in the RH issues. I think stretch is finally done, time to let them do their thing...
2019-05-16-06-11-11.jpg

Always good to see ya Archi!

Shot a few pics for the Seedsman comparative grow this morning, but couldn't pass on the opportunity to snap a couple of "the nemesis".

Soon.... very soon... :drool:

Here's the ladies from the Seedsman group... check out the fucking stalks on C99/BB #2!!!

Happy & healthy... c'mon buds!
:blunt:

Yep the SLH looks nice:drool:I was on Greenhouse Seeds site last night considering a purchase.
That C99/BB has some strong healthy branching good lord. She’s poised to grow some big un’s

Back
Top Bottom