Omg that Alaskan purple!!!! Looking happy and healthy in there P, nice job!!
It is wild!
:party:

I've never grown anything like this before... the smallest plants in my current group are all bigger than anything I've ever grown.

Some have main stalks that are 2" wide. WTF!?!

Mind=Blown
:yahoo:

It looks like Bay... nevermind. Nice looking shed Pman! It's blowing my mind as well. What a difference the new lights make. Of course we all know the grower is top notch as well :)
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think these plants actually do it in spite of me. LoL

Definitely all them, I'm about clueless of what I'm doing 50% of the time. LoL

:thumb:

Sun even shines on a dog's ass occasionally. Luck & talent can look similar!
:blunt:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think these plants actually do it in spite of me. LoL

Definitely all them, I'm about clueless of what I'm doing 50% of the time. LoL

Sun even shines on a dog's ass occasionally. Luck & talent can look similar!
:blunt:
I’m so jealous!! Are those the 250’s or 150’s?

I always say even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
I must’ve missed that you upgraded lights. You were running HPs last time I heard. Looks like WB’s now or something. Whaddya running?

Now I know lol

I always say even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
I must’ve missed that you upgraded lights. You were running HPs last time I heard. Looks like WB’s now or something. Whaddya running?

Now I know lol
Yeah... my last run was under a pair of 600w HPS. This group has been under 3 of the Mars SP250's.

I'm very pleased!

Oooo, high roller ay?! ;)
I squirreled away cash for like 3 months to buy them. I think I ended up around $620 total..... but I think we all know, that is pennies in comparison to other good lights. LoL

Worth every penny!

I squirreled away cash for like 3 months to buy them. I think I ended up around $620 total..... but I think we all know, that is pennies in comparison to other good lights. LoL

Worth every penny!
I’m gonna start squirreling too. Do you think two of those for a 4x4?

Hey Preston, I had to pull one of my APs from my 4x4. Just not enough room for 3 c99x and 2 APs.
Looking freakin stuffed in there! What distance are you running your lights? I’ve got to readjust my lights daily.
:ganjamon:

Hey Preston, I had to pull one of my APs from my 4x4. Just not enough room for 3 c99x and 2 APs.
Looking freakin stuffed in there! What distance are you running your lights? I’ve got to readjust my lights daily.
:ganjamon:
I've been raising lights pretty frequently lately too. I've got them about 18" above the canopy right now.

I could probably get them closer, but I'm still seeing a little stretch.

Back
Top Bottom