The Bloom Bloom Room

Man this guy sure is lacking in the update department. Well I'll shoot a great vid tonight to make up for it. Has been crazy busy lately in all facets. Thanx to Mrs.Duck for helping out in the Grow a lot lately. I think you can even see her influence on the plants. Don't tell her that though. Free seed give away. Update to come tonight. We even made some changes. YouTube

Hahaha! Can't wait for the update. I'm considering doing some "live updates" in flower also. Just need some key descriptors like, it smells like stinky feet dipped in citrus.

Whats up with the drawing dabby? I've been checking all day hahahaha! Anyways great update and look forward to another peek into the bloom bloom room asap

And yeah my wife is gonna kill me when she looks at the pic they chose for the video cover shot. She is gonna punch me.
I was wondering about that . Thank you both so much for sharing your videos and knowledge! Awesome stuff

Thank you Dabby you are too kind. I'm good, I just like contests and competitions:) Looking great man!!

Well we will have more. I have 40 seeds coming from hemp depot. Then since I can't turn down a deal on seeds. I have 65 seeds from OSS coming and trying to get 100 autos from Dope Den as well. So we should have lots to give away. Gonna give away an led at 250 subs as well.

Back
Top Bottom