The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

Who needs friends like that......to judge me, screw them, lol. I'll chill with my weed smoking buddies anyday over the ramblings of a drunken idiot.

Congratulations RETRIX, shes gorgeous! Save me some.......promise!?

Shed and PW said it will be 8 ounces (We'll see. LOL) so wayyyyy too much for me to smoke alone buddy.
:volcano-smiley::passitleft: :smokin::bongrip::roorrip::bong::yummy:

Kharma is looking like hell. Yellow leaves with brown spots, scraggly looking branches, buds leaning all to the side. She's old and decrepit. Certainly not the woman that I fell in love with.

full

And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast.

Great fun all of you have been having. Lady GTHM writing saucy novelets and such. ITS getting hit up for some weight. I always fall back on my bad memory.

Anyway, she looks sweet. Ready to hang. Good job. :bravo:

That's one lovely picture RETRIX.

Thank you for the mention, but I had very little to do with this magnificance. :bravo:

Thanks PW. I can't wait to curl up next to the fire and smoke a well cured, 99.8% organically grown bowl of authentic Dutch Passion Blueberry on Christmas Eve.

Now this sounds like a plan! :bong:

Hey.....we have no pipe smoking emoji?

Here is what I have to say about that. If those people disowned you that quickly, knowing the health issues you are suffering with after you told them that you are using medical cannabis, then those people weren't your friends anyway. You keep doing what you are doing to save your life Kind, Beautiful Lady and NEVER look back. Moving those people out of the way clears a path for TRUE friends to step in and be a part of your life. We love you.

* Well, I gotta say, that touched my heart. :hug: :love: I will reread this as much as I can. I love you guys and gals too. We are the best dissFUNCTIONAL 420 family cause we allow a plant to bring us together.

Thank you Shed. I know one thing for sure. I could not have done it without all of you being right here with me.

I hope that I didn't miss anyone.

Thank you to each of you for helping me along the way.​

* You're welcome, I'm always just one poem away...

:welldone::bravo::thanks::thumb::adore::theband: LMAO Lady!

* HAHAHAHAHA some of my best work there... Thanks for standing ovation... :slide: Special for you... My hats off to you.

I :rofl: ed, I :(ed, it was better than Cats!

* HAHAHAHAHA Awwww sweet... :popcorn::circle-of-love:

week 8.1 flower
I love you. I'll kill you

I lowered the MoonShot back down to 20in above the canopy because at this point:

Kharma is looking like hell. Yellow leaves with brown spots, scraggly looking branches, buds leaning all to the side. She's old and decrepit. Certainly not the woman that I fell in love with. I checked the Trichomes with the loupe and she will not be going 10 weeks. In fact, she is ready now. On every bud that I checked, I had a really hard time finding a clear tric. Dutch passion is pretty accurate on their finishing times. I am still going to let her go and follow the 9 week recommendation by Dutch Passion however. She will get 1 more light watering with plain water and then I will start trimming her alive next week, I like to do it slow.

I will post her weights after I let her dry out but what you see next is pretty much where she will end at because at this point, I'm done with her. I have been dreading this because we were waiting for her to finish before we undergo a huge remodel that is going to suck rhinoceros balls. It will be a good time to take a break anyway because I favor a fall/winter schedule. These are the last pictures of Kharma in this state.

Wonderful!

full

And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast.

Great fun all of you have been having. Lady GTHM writing saucy novelets and such. ITS getting hit up for some weight. I always fall back on my bad memory.

Anyway, she looks sweet. Ready to hang. Good job. :bravo:
Thank you Jim. It's been an interesting ride this one.

That's one lovely picture RETRIX.

Thank you for the mention, but I had very little to do with this magnificance. :bravo:

Oh yes you did. I forget nothing. Do you remember when I first started and didn't know how to reply to a thread? Well if you and @Bonsaiweed hadn't taught me how, I would have never been able to read all of the advice that I started receiving. And you also told me to just get out of the plants way as much as I can and just let it grow. For the most part, I have tried to do that and thanks to you, it paid off. So there.

Back
Top Bottom