The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

Thanks Derby. I know I don't offer much advice because you guys seem a little more advanced than me with all of the cloning, and mainlining, and breeding. That shit is wild to me. I'm just trying to keep them alive.

I'm going to change the schedule to 9 hours on and 15 off for next week.
Put my Sour Jack clones on 14 off 10 on after week 4 of flower. Trying to get them to come in a bit sooner. Itching to make some cobs and kind of sick of em?
Thank you Shed. I know one thing for sure. I could not have done it without all of you being right here with me.
I appreciate being included Retrix but i just made fun of your trash bag method of growing veg plants. But yah some great/helpful folks here make this site the best. Curious about the moonshot qb's like the fans on the sinks to cool. Great idea

Thanks Derby. I know I don't offer much advice because you guys seem a little more advanced than me with all of the cloning, and mainlining, and breeding. That shit is wild to me. I'm just trying to keep them alive.

Never worry about anything like that! Whatever you do and share here, can help anyone even the most advanced and this for whatever reason! It could be for example the way you did the training or even the stuff used to tie the branches!

:Namaste:

Oh yes you did. I forget nothing. Do you remember when I first started and didn't know how to reply to a thread? Well if you and @Bonsaiweed hadn't taught me how, I would have never been able to read all of the advice that I started receiving. And you also told me to just get out of the plants way as much as I can and just let it grow. For the most part, I have tried to do that and thanks to you, it paid off. So there.

That is some of the best advice you can learn on this forum.

Ian

Put my Sour Jack clones on 14 off 10 on after week 4 of flower. Trying to get them to come in a bit sooner. Itching to make some cobs and kind of sick of em?
I appreciate being included Retrix but i just made fun of your trash bag method of growing veg plants. But yah some great/helpful folks here make this site the best. Curious about the moonshot qb's like the fans on the sinks to cool. Great idea

Kismet I decided against the altered light schedule because I found out that it wouldn't increase the trichomes, but make the plant finish faster. The plant needs intense light, and cooler dark period temps to increase resin, so I opted to lower the moonshot instead.

Also, wiring, and lights is one thing that I feel comfortable talking about so if you need any information about the MoonShot just let me know and I will try to help.

Naked Kharma
jesus christ.
BLU00511.JPG
BLU00512.JPG

That should make trimming easier ;).

Yeah like no more trimming LOL.
I just mixed up my super soil that has been cooking outside and there is a Guinness book of world records amount of magnificent fungus gnats. Like hundreds of them. I'm going to have to kill all of them before my next grow because i'm not going to be dealing with that crap. Can you recommend a bacterial inoculate that I can use to repopulate once I kill everything?

Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose of super soil? H2O2 kills fungus gnat larva but then you're left with soil without all the carefully cultured microbes. I would get the yellow rectangular sticky traps and see if that improves the situation. Not sure if letting it dry out completely will kill all the larva or not but I know it will stop hatching.

You can use Mykos (when planting) and Great White (when watering) but that just replaces the mycorrhizae.

Can you recommend a bacterial inoculate that I can use to repopulate once I kill everything?
Whew! That stuff is expensive. Mammoth P and EM-1 mentioned a bunch.

I've used fox farms Microbe brew and I almost always mixed it with oxygenated water. Aquarium pump and air stone in gallon jug over night. It would probably be better mixed then bubbled but didn't think about it at that time.

You might avoid having to do that by using something like Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt). Used in mosquito dunks and I've ground those and top dressed soil and stops kills the larvae stage. Insecticidal soap or neem can treat the adults. Strong wind helps.

Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose of super soil? H2O2 kills fungus gnat larva but then you're left with soil without all the carefully cultured microbes. I would get the yellow rectangular sticky traps and see if that improves the situation. Not sure if letting it dry out completely will kill all the larva or not but I know it will stop hatching.

You can use Mykos (when planting) and Great White (when watering) but that just replaces the mycorrhizae.

Well I thought about using nematodes to eat the larvae but I don't know, it is a LOT of larvae lol

Whew! That stuff is expensive. Mammoth P and EM-1 mentioned a bunch.

I've used fox farms Microbe brew and I almost always mixed it with oxygenated water. Aquarium pump and air stone in gallon jug over night. It would probably be better mixed then bubbled but didn't think about it at that time.

You might avoid having to do that by using something like Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt). Used in mosquito dunks and I've ground those and top dressed soil and stops kills the larvae stage. Insecticidal soap or neem can treat the adults. Strong wind helps.

HOLY SHIT you're right. I almost thought the Mammoth p prices were a misprint or something. There is no way I would pay that much. LOL

Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose of super soil? H2O2 kills fungus gnat larva but then you're left with soil without all the carefully cultured microbes
Once super soil is cooked down you could use peroxide to kill the gnats larvae then add microbes/mykois later. Probably best to let it cook down in a tote in the basement or garage so bugs can never get to it first though?

Once super soil is cooked down you could use peroxide to kill the gnats larvae then add microbes/mykois later. Probably best to let it cook down in a tote in the basement or garage so bugs can never get to it first though?

Yep too late. I cooked it outside. Next time I will keep the tote indoors.

Send me all the information on the moonshots lol . You can pm me

LOL Kismet. It is a one-off that I made. I have a tutorial on how I built it a few pages back in my journal though. It was pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom