The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Lol I'm a big fan of CD yes!

That, my friend, is not a well-kept secret. Ha!

The strain is on my wish list. Not sure if it will be the high class one from Humboldt CSI (US$100 for 6, plus $30 shipping to Canada), a 91 from Cali Connection, or a more budget-friendly cultivar from another source, but I'll be ready if/when a comparison grow comes.

Man my last Chem auto one of my best the taste to date hands down great stuff

I remember you saying that in your journal, or perhaps somewhere else. Would you be interested in participating in a Chem comparison grow maybe in the autumn?

I remember you saying that in your journal, or perhaps somewhere else. Would you be interested in participating in a Chem comparison grow maybe in the autumn?
Sadly think I am.going to stick to outdoor set up for wife . But I'll be starting a Chem early next year for sure

Perhaps some day in the future we can do a Chem-strain comparison (unless that has already been done)? I can guess at one or two members (cough, cough, @Pennywise, @Kingjoe83, @MrSauga, and others) who might be interested in that.
I'm in for it. I do have the Dr's Chemdawg. I was going to run it outside but decided against it in case the summer was lousy. It may have been my best decision this year :rofl:
Anyhow, whatever happens or if I need to get specific seeds let me know when it all goes down. Should be fun.
:thumb:

I'm in for it. I do have the Dr's Chemdawg. I was going to run it outside but decided against it in case the summer was lousy. It may have been my best decision this year :rofl:
Anyhow, whatever happens or if I need to get specific seeds let me know when it all goes down. Should be fun.
Well shit... if Sauga's in, I'll drop one.

Gotta hunt down a bangin' Chem.
:nomo:

I'm sure I'll come up with something good.

Given the soggy and chilly start to spring, I think you made an excellent choice!

I have no idea how to coordinate but if @Preston9mm is willing to take the lead, I'll be happy to help... when the time is right for everyone. Just tap me and I'll jump in!

Well shit... if Sauga's in, I'll drop one.

Gotta hunt down a bangin' Chem.
:nomo:

I'm sure I'll come up with something good.

I just ordered Dinachem from @SeedsMan. I'll put them into storage when they arrive, until we can orchestrate this thing! Yay!

Given the soggy and chilly start to spring, I think you made an excellent choice!

I have no idea how to coordinate but if @Preston9mm is willing to take the lead, I'll be happy to help... when the time is right for everyone. Just tap me and I'll jump in!
I'm shooting for a drop date after Aug 15. I'll just be getting home from a (much needed) vacation.

I guess we can just chat it up here, tag others who are interested to see where it goes. If there is enough interest, I'll just start up a fresh thread & we can go from there.

I'm shooting for a drop date after Aug 15. I'll just be getting home from a (much needed) vacation.

I guess we can just chat it up here, tag others who are interested to see where it goes. If there is enough interest, I'll just start up a fresh thread & we can go from there.

An autumn grow would work for me. Maybe we could shoot for the Labour Day weekend as the official kick off? Or is that too late?

An autumn grow would work for me. Maybe we could shoot for the Labour Day weekend as the official kick off? Or is that too late?
I'm good with that time...

The last few comparative grows we've done, the "drop date" inevitably gets stretched out over a month or so...
LoL

Fekkin stoners!
:blunt:

Sharing info...

....and, another.

I'm good with that time...

The last few comparative grows we've done, the "drop date" inevitably gets stretched out over a month or so...
LoL

Fekkin stoners!
:blunt:

Ha! :)

I know that this thread gets a lot of traffic, which is great for starting to spread the word. Let me know if you would like me to start a new "Fall Comparison Grow" to catch folks' eyes, or if you have a different plan in mind. I am happy to help, but also just want to follow your lead...

It all depends on how patient I can be. I have three plants inside right now. One is coming down this weekend. The next two in about 3 weeks. That takes me to the end of July. WTF am I going to do for 4 weeks, lol.

Maybe it can be a "drop seed date between Aug 1 - October 31"?

Back
Top Bottom