The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Update on my Crown Royale's, harvested one plant yesterday, and at the 20% of wet guide should get about 10 ounces, just started the 2nd Crown this morning, here's a picture of the main colas from her. Now back to harvest the rest!

:welldone:

Fucking killed it homie! Awesome haul!

Smoke report , Blueberry Bliss auto. I just smoked a couple of bowls .The sample was smoked in a glass bong, with room temp water. Although not cured, this sample from the second smallest had a nice sweet berry fuel flavor. At first I thought it was a nice pick me up after eating. Then the high creept up on me, and pulled me down to a mellow place. A decent little plant, even when tiny.
The other three are finishing up, the tallest of which has cone shaped nugs, smells like berries, looks more sativa at three feet tall. Other two are about one half to two feet tall, looking like thick indica clubs, smells like grape.

Nice work everyone. Some beauties there. My little blueberry auto was chopped last week and hung to dry for 6 days. Just shy of half an ounce from a 1ltr pot so I'm happy with that. Had a taster and she gives a nice high. Put me in a very happy mood. All jarred up curing now. The bigger one will likely get the chop this week sometime. She looks about ready.
IMG_20190522_091851_DRO.jpgIMG_20190522_094912_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190522_132019_DRO.jpg

She's fattened up nicely.
IMG_20190528_075019_DRO.jpg

Harvest party!!! Just chopped the Blueberry Bliss autos, cloudy trics ahoy!
Also chopped both Whoberry Haze females! Glorious day! If the Whoberry ladies reveg, I. will. have. more. ErmaGerhrd Cannabush!

My Canuck Blueberry was a bit temperamental. It’s buds were large but a bit leafy and ugly. They look good with a bit of extra scissor action. The leaves are very easily damaged with slight over or under feeding. Much more so than other strains grown along side in the same system. The smoke is pretty nice, it’s not super strong but it’s long lasting. It’s got a good strong earthy flavor and smell. The pickle smell was only when growing, it didn’t last through the cure. Others have said it’s a great Blueberry flavor like they had years ago.

I cloned it and grew it out twice now, this is the third time at day 23f, I think I finally learned her language.
B6405EB3-CD4E-4275-814B-7DEB0EA5CD40.jpeg

:passitleft:

My Canuck Blueberry was a bit temperamental. It’s buds were large but a bit leafy and ugly. They look good with a bit of extra scissor action. The leaves are very easily damaged with slight over or under feeding. Much more so than other strains grown along side in the same system. The smoke is pretty nice, it’s not super strong but it’s long lasting. It’s got a good strong earthy flavor and smell. The pickle smell was only when growing, it didn’t last through the cure. Others have said it’s a great Blueberry flavor like they had years ago.

I cloned it and grew it out twice now, this is the third time at day 23f, I think I finally learned her language.
B6405EB3-CD4E-4275-814B-7DEB0EA5CD40.jpeg

:passitleft:
Yeah buddy!
:high-five:

Got 'er dialed in proper now!

The two B.B. plants at 66 days since going 12-12 with the light at 450w. They are taking forever to show amber trichomes. Red hairs showed quickly but the trichomes are slow to change. BB plants in front. I uploaded a poor scope picture.

Wow nice. I appreciate others success more now having gone through the process once.
Thank you!

Mine has been acting similar to yours haha. Red pistils showed up early but the trichomes are still pretty much all clear.

How many weeks did your breeder say for flowering?
Mine was 6-8 weeks and I worked my nutrient schedule off an 8 week timeline plus a 5 day transition after 12/12.

Here's the BB sisters...

Jamming right along... #2 looks like she's gonna push out some dongs.
:morenutes:

The biggest plants I've grown, both in and out have been Blueberry from from DJ Short, right after it came out. That strain is alive and well here in MT, but I wanted to try a new BB. So here is Blueberry 420 from Amsterdam Seed Co, that went into flower on May 15th. The left front is a Super Skunk, and the rest Blueberry 420.

Attachments

• DSC01650.JPG
    DSC01650.JPG
    702.3 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom