The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Here's my outdoor blueberry kush. 3 weeks.

Attachments

• 20190607_162239.jpg
    20190607_162239.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 21
That was the sativa dom one. I think the heat kicked in a regressive gene.

Here's the BB sisters...

Jamming right along... #2 looks like she's gonna push out some dongs.
:morenutes:
Nice!

My outdoor action continues, tomorrow outside temp will be in the hundies. Gonna get up early and soak everything down, even the cat, if he's napping hard.

Hey @Preston9mm! I've been checking out this journal off and on over the past couple of months. Fun! I was wondering if you knew about any new comparison grows in the works? Not sure how they are set up, but thought it would be interesting and entertaining to participate in one. Was just curious. Hope you are having a great weekend!

A final update on my Crown Royale plants, it is cured and canned @ 55% rh and gave me 670 grams (23.6 Oz's) from 2 plants. Broke my fast this weekend a bit, and I can tell you that the Crown is far stronger :woohoo:than the blueberry, tastes smooth, but more like a Kush than Blueberry, and has a hint of fruity after taste.

And the buzz seems to go on and on....... See yah all in the fall!

Hey @Preston9mm! I've been checking out this journal off and on over the past couple of months. Fun! I was wondering if you knew about any new comparison grows in the works? Not sure how they are set up, but thought it would be interesting and entertaining to participate in one. Was just curious. Hope you are having a great weekend!
I'm actually talking with a "non-sponsor" we will reference them as xxxafem from now on.
:laugh:

...anyhow, we're discussing a comparison grow with their CBD strains. Nothing set in stone yet, but last time I chatted up a breeder for freebies, I just forwarded them out to everyone who showed interest.
I'm hoping to drop those in Aug... if the swag box arrives in time.

Other than that, I'm hoping we can goad Seedsman into another follow-on grow to this current C99/BB group.

Either way, I'll put your name top of the list if I hear something.
:thumb:

Subbed. I have some Blueberry beans I ordered from Dope Seeds about 10 days ago. I would love to jump in on this once they arrive!
Bring it on! All Blueberry is welcome up in hurrrrrr!

This thread has just become a perpetual group grow. LoL

Drop em if ya got em!

I got some BB plans for my next drop.

heya friends,,

i be proud to submit this beautiful blueberry for y'all's perusal,,

perhaps,, no dang it,, for sure my prettiest plant ever grown,, going hempie,, keeping bugs and mildew to a bare minimum has resulted in this fine specimen,,

oh,, and a new tent and lights too,, haha

so there it is, back left,, two weeks perhaps left in flower,, just going over the sixty day mark now,,

i am enjoying this plant immensely,, indeed

up close and personal,,

cheers friends,,

alas,, unless i can reveg this plant,, which is unlikely,, this is the end of the blueberry strain i have been cloning over and over for about four years now,, the clones i had have passed,, :rip:

least i saved the best for last,, :thumb:

heya friends,,

i be proud to submit this beautiful blueberry for y'all's perusal,,

perhaps,, no dang it,, for sure my prettiest plant ever grown,, going hempie,, keeping bugs and mildew to a bare minimum has resulted in this fine specimen,,

oh,, and a new tent and lights too,, haha

so there it is, back left,, two weeks perhaps left in flower,, just going over the sixty day mark now,,

i am enjoying this plant immensely,, indeed

up close and personal,,

cheers friends,,

alas,, unless i can reveg this plant,, which is unlikely,, this is the end of the blueberry strain i have been cloning over and over for about four years now,, the clones i had have passed,, :rip:

least i saved the best for last,, :thumb:
:drool:

I'm actually talking with a "non-sponsor" we will reference them as xxxafem from now on.

...anyhow, we're discussing a comparison grow with their CBD strains. Nothing set in stone yet, but last time I chatted up a breeder for freebies, I just forwarded them out to everyone who showed interest.
I'm hoping to drop those in Aug... if the swag box arrives in time.

Other than that, I'm hoping we can goad Seedsman into another follow-on grow to this current C99/BB group.

Either way, I'll put your name top of the list if I hear something.

We should refer to them as Dina-xx (XX is female in genetics, get it?) Ha! :)

I'd love to try a CBD strain grow with others on here in a comparison set up. CBD and CBN are actually what started me growing - mainly as pain med for Mrs. Bard, and sleepy-time aids for both of us. But it really doesn't matter much to me what we grow. Just in it for the fun and the experience of watching what the experts do.

I am going to be doing some Blue Dream autos later in the fall, so maybe that would qualify for the blue-re-do?

Perhaps some day in the future we can do a Chem-strain comparison (unless that has already been done)? I can guess at one or two members (cough, cough, @Pennywise, @Kingjoe83, @MrSauga, and others) who might be interested in that.

At any rate, whether there are freebies or not, I would love to be a part of it. Thanks Preston!

Back
Top Bottom