The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Lookn good @Mootah those plants are really booming along. I cant wait till I get my greenhouse tent I jus orderd a new one online since i went to set my other one up today an noticed it had 2 huge rips one in the back an one on side. So I figured I'd get a new one since I was getting another tent for inside might as well get a new1 for outdoor as well lol.

Blueberry Autos approaching 8 weeks from seed now. The little pot one has gone yellow but still fattening up.

Attachments

• 20190508_142706.jpg
    20190508_142706.jpg
    674 KB · Views: 86
  • 20190508_142743.jpg
    20190508_142743.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 20190509_141849.jpg
    20190509_141849.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • 20190508_143004.jpg
    20190508_143004.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 91
@VetSmoke85 they’re looking delicious bro! Nice!
Is that 8 weeks since seed germination? They’re flying!
How much longer until they get the snip you think?
:thumb:
Thanks buddy. Yeah nearly 8 weeks from germination. Supposedly these take 8-10 weeks seed to harvest. I reckon another 2 weeks. Starting to watch the trichomes now. Off to Paris on a stag do 25-28th so will probably chop them when I get back. Unless they're ready in time to chop and dry before then.

This girl gets harvested tomorrow morning, Most buds are a dark purple to black, and the ones that were bleached from before have turned more pink!! The buds are super dense and starting to fall over from their weight!!

I purchased an inexpensive microscope this week. I need to get better at using it. To me it looks like things are just starting to get cloudy. A few handheld attempts then a table top at 45 days flowering. The B.B. plants list 55-60 days flowering.

I purchased an inexpensive microscope this week. I need to get better at using it. To me it looks like things are just starting to get cloudy. A few handheld attempts then a table top at 45 days flowering. The B.B. plants list 55-60 days flowering.

Yeah man! Them pocket microscopes are tough to use. I don't have the steady hand for it.

I generally use my 10X loupe, just enough to get a solid, clear picture. Then I will zoom on a photo editing app. Makes it a bit easier for me.
:thumb:

This girl gets harvested tomorrow morning, Most buds are a dark purple to black, and the ones that were bleached from before have turned more pink!! The buds are super dense and starting to fall over from their weight!!

Update:
Harvested 630 grams wet which at the 20% ratio works out to 4.5 ounces. We let you know the real number in 3 weeks!

Lookn good @Mootah those plants are really booming along.

Thank you! They are growing well. One is taller than the rest, I need to do some trimming on the chard to let more light in to get better upward growth on the rest. I think I am fifty days away from harvest.

Pulled the smallest, it was done. It got the most Ruderalis genes. The tallest looks and smells more like Blueberry and won't be finished for a while. Prolly got an eighth from the smallest, I will know when it dries. I also harvested my Whoberry Haze, smells like berries and a skunk had a fight right now.

Back
Top Bottom