The Candy Factory: A Maxsisun MG3000 3X Auto Run Of Fruit, Blueberry & Bubblegum - Using Prescription Blend Nutrients

I'll believe you.... Many wouldn't..... Hehehe

Can't wait for you to get going and show us some more sexy ladies :)
Thank you for knowing me so well....

Aye I know, just waiting on G to finish and she is close....couple weeks and we should be dropping :party:

Thank you for knowing me so well....

Aye I know, just waiting on G to finish and she is close....couple weeks and we should be dropping :party:
Of course :)

And okay well I've got the thread followed so whenever you get going I'll get notified. But I'm sure I'll see anyway when the G is done :)

Of course :)

And okay well I've got the thread followed so whenever you get going I'll get notified. But I'm sure I'll see anyway when the G is done :)
Oh I have to post my tent stuff and grow info and strain info so I'll have stuff leading up to it...come on Moon, it's me. You know damn well everyone from here to China will know I'm starting up :rofl:

I would like to share "The passive aggressive stoner's version of relationship counseling"

20211226_222831.jpg

In lieu of conversation at our home when issues arise, I tend to try therapy of the medicinal cannabis variety. For a man who doesn't smoke, some of these dank nuggets tend to weather the storm.

Cannabis has the inherent advantage of curing many things....especially the Bad Mood Bears :meditate:

I am sure this next batch of bodacious buds will have the same calming effect

Oh I have to post my tent stuff and grow info and strain info so I'll have stuff leading up to it...come on Moon, it's me. You know damn well everyone from here to China will know I'm starting up :rofl:

I would like to share "The passive aggressive stoner's version of relationship counseling"

20211226_222831.jpg

In lieu of conversation at our home when issues arise, I tend to try therapy of the medicinal cannabis variety. For a man who doesn't smoke, some of these dank nuggets tend to weather the storm.

Cannabis has the inherent advantage of curing many things....especially the Bad Mood Bears :meditate:

I am sure this next batch of bodacious buds will have the same calming effect
Haha that would certainly calm any storm.

Im looking forward to all the info and the bodacious buds too! Hahaha

Fart fap sounds delicious
Doesn't it?!!! I saw it and just knew I had to have it lmao
I'm late, but I'm in on this one
Not late at all @HayStack thanks for coming by!!! Girls won't be dropped for another couple weeks and plenty of info to come including light set up, strain and grow info and all that other jazz. Happy to have you!

It's heeeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeee, thank you @Maxsisun !

Still feeling a little under the weather and want to get some info into this journal before I put the MG3000 up...

Now that's just an eye sore and an every day itch until it goes up....

20211228_110552.jpg

Still feeling a little under the weather and want to get some info into this journal before I put the MG3000 up...

20211228_110552.jpg
:goof::love:

20211228_110552.jpg
:high-five::slide:

9a03fcc142f13f33cd8ffc6e3e4aee13.jpg

A LITTLE ABOUT MY NUTRIENTS

**HANDCRAFTED IN SMALL BATCHES AND USED EXCLUSIVELY IN SOME OF OREGON'S PREMIER GREENHOUSES

@Prescription Blend uses only "organic, non GMO plant extracts, minerals from biological sources and traditional ingredients".

It is a complete 6 part nutrient kit optimized in medical gardens for use with both hydroponic, coco and soil and brewed to exacting standards. It's 6 components are:

BIO-SI-Liquid innoculent with nitrogen and potassium. A broad and diverse spectrum of naturally occurring, beneficial soil derived microbes.

CORE A-Primary macro-nutrients(Phosphorus, Postassium, Sulfur, Magnesium and fully chelated micronutrients with an amino acid-complex)

CORE B-Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium

BIG DATA (FLOWER ONLY) Changes NPK ratio

KELPFUL- Combination of several varieties from the N. Atlantic and Tasmanian Islands, loaded with organic fulvic acids

PRECURSOR 1-Metabolic Booster

Prescription Blend is the "result of understanding plant physiology and biochemistry, good old fashioned testing, and responsible gardening practices for a TRUE prescription grade harvest".

Their main mission is to "provide your garden with the highest quality nutrients in a way that preserves our planet"-they even ship in plain brown boxes to reduce footprints!

**Encourages cell division and rapid growth

**Improved nutrient uptake through chelation to organic fulvic acids

**A highly absorbable nitrogen profile that allows plants to orient to capture light as well as build plant tissues

**Their variety of components naturally supports the plants biological signaling, flower growth and development of trichomes

**Drives enzyme function to store and transport energy

**Creates building blocks for oils and terpens while promoting root growth and flower set

RAVING REVIEWS:

"BEST NUTRIENTS I EVER USED"

"THE BEST ORGANIC NUTRIENTS MONEY CAN BUY"

"WHOA!!!!"

"THE CLEAR WINNER IN QUALITY NUTRIENTS"

"ABSOLUTELY UNDERRATED, DO NOT OVERLOOK"

:yahoo:

Prescription Blend comes in the best packaging and is easily storable and easy to pour!!

The feeding chart is extremely straight forward and easy to follow

a0feb51ba2e2bec8636181568bb44883.jpg

This is a fantastic sponsorship with a fantastic product. It is well balanced, well researched and doted on by the growing community.

The only non-organic additions to these nutrients will be the applications of Cal-Mag and PH down.

SOIL ADDENDUMS:

I will be implementing organic Epsom salt foliar sprays, epsom salt and earthworm casting toppings and a soil addendum upon transplants that includes a 3:1 ratio of Epsom salt to organic cane sugar directly beneath root placement along with 2c of earthworm castings mixed directly into the soil.

My SOIL of choice is:

Fox Farm Ocean Forest

My SEEDLING GROW MEDIUM of choice is:

A Jiffy Seed Starting Mix of coconut coir, peat moss, and vermiculite

We have seen these @Prescription Blend nutrients in action already and I think we can all agree, they are TOP NOTCH!!!

I will be discussing the main sponsor and their MG3000 light as well as tent set up information, Pest Prevention practices, training methodologies, seedling habitation information, and all that other good stuff soon

71c579d9a54fb032b300c91c186de16d.jpg

Veg tent dimensions 24 x 24 X 60 with a 4-inline, carbon filter, and duct

Flower tent dimensions 48 x 48 x 80 with a 6-in inline, carbon filter, and duct

Pest Prevention-God let it rain ladybugs

2a7c41c9650f0840c9367bd0ec8fb7a3.jpg

I have recently started implementing Mosquito Dunks into my feeds, use the good ol ugly yellow sticky hanging fly traps and insecticidal soap. If the Good Lord would just give me a ladybug colony in my attic I would be forever indebted more than I already am.

Thanks to @Gabby987 , I found ladybugs online and have been ordering them in sets of 1200 to help keep my gnats at bay

Temperature and Humidity:

Seedlings and very early veg start off at about 70% RH working their way down through the vegetative process to around 65-60 then in flower to around 50-60.

Seedlings start at no less than 80 degrees no more than 85

Veggies hold between 78 and 82

Flower 78-84 during the day, 70-76 at night

*Note*
Some strains prefer more heat and humidity in Mediterranean like conditions while some flourish in less humid, cooler temperatures

SEEDLING HABITATION:

3d7ae7a301ffafd216d5e7da4ca5cdfc.jpg

I do not dome my seedlings. They are not started in solo cups or a seedling starter kit, rather in 4in plastic pots with 8 drain holes underneath. As aforementioned, my medium for them is a mix of coconut coir, peat moss and vermiculite. After about 2 weeks they are ready to be re-homed.

Seedling feed:

[SIZE=4]@Prescription Blend[/SIZE] provides a feeding schedule of 1-2ml p/gl both CORE A and CORE B during this developmental stage

Up-potting: With FFOF

The autos in this grow will move from initial 4 in pots to 3 gl self feeds. That is all they need and it gives me the exact size that I want from my auto girls..

The photos will follow suit but after the 3gl, they will then be moved to a 5 gl self feed and finally to an 8gl.

5gl transfer occurs before the start of 12/12.

Then before flowering commences, a move to the 8gl is made.

Methadology and Training:

adbb5513cd60757d83c51a276cf77d24.jpg

No, I don't use the canna-bonsai method but it's a pretty radical idea...

I will be using the following methods in my growing madness for the photoperiods:

HST bend and snap

End of Flower Droughting @ week 7

End of Flower increase in dark time

I do not LST my photos and do not begin HST until around week 6/7 of veg. I like to gold my girls to veg between 7 and 9 weeks.

I do not use LST on my autos other than some gentle bending of the branches every week or so. Pruning is big for me with my autos, allowing them to bulk up first and then let enough light in after pruning to get those buds the light they need to develop. I know it seems silly of me not to tie them down, but this is my method and it works...for me at least

Recently I started shaping my girls and I may follow suit with this grow as well....

Next to come as you are all waiting for, is the detailed strain descriptions for these Candy concoctions followed by the @Maxsisun MG3000 breakdown!!!

Blueberry Auto:

Genetics/Roots:
Afghani Indica, Thai Sativa, and Lowryder Ruderalis 85% Indica 15% Sativa

Notables: This is a unique year round harvest potential strain, with a possibility for 1-2 extra harvests a year
It won the '00 Cannabis Cup from High Times Magazine (eeeeeee)

THC: 20%
Flower: 8-10 weeks
Height: 30 in
Yield: 16 Oz per meter squared
Flavor: Vanilla, Berry, Blueberry

Bubblegum Auto:

Genetics/Roots:
Developed in the 90s (good times) BBLGum original and Ruderalis mix. It is Indica dominant

THC: 18%
Flower: 8-10 weeka
Height: 35 in
Yield: 14-18 Oz per square meter
Flavor: Strawberry, candy, sweet

Notables/Pest/Consideration:
Mold and rot susceptible, be sure not to over water this plant

FRUIT AUTO:

I want to note that I bought this strain specifically for its high CBD and low THC content and medicinal uses.. this is not a get me silly smoke, as its medicinal benefits far outweigh it's stoner couch lock...I am hoping to use these silvery, resinous nugs for an onslaught of issues...see below!

GENETICS /ROOTS:

HYBRID of Indica dominant Dinafem #1, Sativa Grapefruit and Indica Lowryder #1

THC:

10%

CBD:

7%

FLOWERING TIME:

6-8 Weeks

HEIGHT

39 inches

YIELD

2-4 oz per meter squared

FLAVOR/AROMAS:
Berry, Fruit, Sweet, Candy

EFFECTS:

Happy and Relaxed

Noteables:

Highly medicinal grade smoke best suited for
-Anxiety
-Pain
-Stress
-Bipolar
-PTSD
-Depression
-Anti-inflammatory
-PMS
-Arthritis
-Insomnia

Here are some pics of my harvested Bubblegum and Blueberry from this last grow...can't wait to add more and some fruit to this picture collection

Last but not least to come- the MG3000 spec info sheet and set up pics! Expect this from me by the weekend

20211208_212738.jpg

20211208_212808.jpg

20211208_212720.jpg

20211206_211601.jpg

20211130_203641~2.jpg

20211128_210801.jpg

20211128_210819.jpg

20211127_212307.jpg

20211119_112506.jpg

20211118_214359.jpg

71c579d9a54fb032b300c91c186de16d.jpg

Veg tent dimensions 24 x 24 X 60 with a 4-inline, carbon filter, and duct

Flower tent dimensions 48 x 48 x 80 with a 6-in inline, carbon filter, and duct

Pest Prevention-God let it rain ladybugs

2a7c41c9650f0840c9367bd0ec8fb7a3.jpg

I have recently started implementing Mosquito Dunks into my feeds, use the good ol ugly yellow sticky hanging fly traps and insecticidal soap. If the Good Lord would just give me a ladybug colony in my attic I would be forever indebted more than I already am.

Thanks to @Gabby987 , I found ladybugs online and have been ordering them in sets of 1200 to help keep my gnats at bay

Temperature and Humidity:

Seedlings and very early veg start off at about 70% RH working their way down through the vegetative process to around 65-60 then in flower to around 50-60.

Seedlings start at no less than 80 degrees no more than 85

Veggies hold between 78 and 82

Flower 78-84 during the day, 70-76 at night

*Note*
Some strains prefer more heat and humidity in Mediterranean like conditions while some flourish in less humid, cooler temperatures

SEEDLING HABITATION:

3d7ae7a301ffafd216d5e7da4ca5cdfc.jpg

I do not dome my seedlings. They are not started in solo cups or a seedling starter kit, rather in 4in plastic pots with 8 drain holes underneath. As aforementioned, my medium for them is a mix of coconut coir, peat moss and vermiculite. After about 2 weeks they are ready to be re-homed.

Seedling feed:

[SIZE=4]@Prescription Blend[/SIZE] provides a feeding schedule of 1-2ml p/gl both CORE A and CORE B during this developmental stage

Up-potting: With FFOF

The autos in this grow will move from initial 4 in pots to 3 gl self feeds. That is all they need and it gives me the exact size that I want from my auto girls..

The photos will follow suit but after the 3gl, they will then be moved to a 5 gl self feed and finally to an 8gl.

5gl transfer occurs before the start of 12/12.

Then before flowering commences, a move to the 8gl is made.

Methadology and Training:

adbb5513cd60757d83c51a276cf77d24.jpg

No, I don't use the canna-bonsai method but it's a pretty radical idea...

I will be using the following methods in my growing madness for the photoperiods:

HST bend and snap

End of Flower Droughting @ week 7

End of Flower increase in dark time

I do not LST my photos and do not begin HST until around week 6/7 of veg. I like to gold my girls to veg between 7 and 9 weeks.

I do not use LST on my autos other than some gentle bending of the branches every week or so. Pruning is big for me with my autos, allowing them to bulk up first and then let enough light in after pruning to get those buds the light they need to develop. I know it seems silly of me not to tie them down, but this is my method and it works...for me at least

Recently I started shaping my girls and I may follow suit with this grow as well....

Next to come as you are all waiting for, is the detailed strain descriptions for these Candy concoctions followed by the @Maxsisun MG3000 breakdown!!!
Hey krissi! :)

Have you thought of doing a scrOG netting grow? I swear by them obviously lol. Would be really cool to see what you so with the method :)

Looking forward to seeing whatever you do though hehe :)

Hey krissi! :)

Have you thought of doing a scrOG netting grow? I swear by them obviously lol. Would be really cool to see what you so with the method :)

Looking forward to seeing whatever you do though hehe :)
Nope, no Sir! No Scroggins for me!! I have too many height differences with my photos and autos and I run with different ages all the time at one time...do too much moving and light dropping and plant rearranging. Also, just no. The netting and I will never be friends, idk just not on my bucket list :)

Back
Top Bottom