The Chronicles of Mother Forcade & the Sour Flo's

...Would adding a bit of extra vermiculite or sand and upping your potassium during bloom do the same thing maybe? (limited budget)

Not to sure to be honest. I dont mind doing some research on it. Let me know.:ganjamon:

That light looks sweet! How many watts? Or is it in gigawatts? :D

Butcher, thanks for the heads-up on the potassium silicate. Any special tips or warnings about using it? Sadly I JUST bought a bottle of pH Up on Tuesday, right before you posted that lol.

I add it last. That way if I have to up the ph I use it then. If your ph is all god prior to adding it, then just be sure to have the ph down handy. Another thing when using it, ph down and up is stronger then it. However it is still better to use it then ph up IMHO. Cause if you actually read the ingredients in PH UP its main ingred. is Potassium Silicate. So I must advise you when adjusting your ph, if you go to high your not going to need alot of ph down to level it out, just a small amount will go far. Sorry to rant on your thread CO. I know you dont mind,BUT out of respect from one grower to another :sorry:

:ganjamon:

hey thanks butch appreciate it and i def don't mind that helps me out cuz i don't have a ph reader strictly on the flush system if things look bad & wingin it otherwise so i will use the potassium silicate with ease;) it's good to have this knowledge on my journal butch everybody was stoked bout the tip

Stoked indeed, especially with summer around the corner :D

My pH when I add nutes to my water drops to around 3.2 so I rarely need to adjust it down...and on those occasions I just use concentrated lemon juice. I'm gonna have to read up a bit on that stuff though, I don't wanna jam up CO's journal with questions and I'd rather do a bit of homework before I PM you any questions that I could find with three seconds and a search engine :) Thanks again!

Stoked indeed, especially with summer around the corner :D

My pH when I add nutes to my water drops to around 3.2 so I rarely need to adjust it down...and on those occasions I just use concentrated lemon juice. I'm gonna have to read up a bit on that stuff though, I don't wanna jam up CO's journal with questions and I'd rather do a bit of homework before I PM you any questions that I could find with three seconds and a search engine :) Thanks again!

PM away anytime:rollit:

I want to thank you Butcher for your expert and needed advise. You are the Man. I just ordered some pH up and down, it's all new to me so all your advise is being taken into my somewhat feeble brain. I put a cork in it (my brain) so the info won't leak out!

CO, nice light! This site is full of very nice and generous people as we've both had the pleasure of finding out. Whether it's through great advice (never stops) or as in our case help with something we need, these folks are here for us! Team players, all!

began germin a bigfoot seed which is BC hash plant/Brother's grimm male and a blueberry seed last nite will post pics of em soon as thet ditch their shells and also topped vinny pez and used the top for a fat clone cross your fingers and hope she roots;)

:roorrip:damn so stoned just ripped a 2.5 gram jay between me and three homies followed by double bowls(bong and bub) both topped with keeff haha had to post amidst the haze:grinjoint:oh strains were piney mist from summit county(Go Local!):welldone: Jamaican haze:cool: S.A.G.E:cough: big foot:popcorn: & mental haze:hmmmm:each of those smileys following strain name represents the high hahaha

:roorrip:damn so stoned just ripped a 2.5 gram jay between me and three homies followed by double bowls(bong and bub) both topped with keeff haha had to post amidst the haze:grinjoint:oh strains were piney mist from summit county(Go Local!):welldone: Jamaican haze:cool: S.A.G.E:cough: big foot:popcorn: & mental haze:hmmmm:each of those smileys following strain name represents the high hahaha

haha love the references to the smilies!!!:cheer:

LMAO, wow, that sounds awesome dude!! :grinjoint:
Just got caught up, everything is looking fantastic bro, esp. with those new lights (that old man sure is cool, huh!). Keep up the good work and pretty soon I'll be drooling over your nuggage!
Much Aloha!!

Thanks leave haha i was so medicated last nite i don't even remember goin to sleep haha

Now thats a night..well not to remember :rofl: hey heres some info for you to check out on tissue culture. It explains things pretty simply. I'll be back in a bit to check what you think. Or just PM me if thats easier. Sin e I do check that a lil more when I'm out and away from my PC.

began germin a bigfoot seed which is BC hash plant/Brother's grimm male and a blueberry seed last nite will post pics of em soon as thet ditch their shells and also topped vinny pez and used the top for a fat clone cross your fingers and hope she roots;)

good luck with the baby CO!

good call MH i'm gonna get started on a design
Instead of the old faithful MJ leaf, maybe get a nice bud shot. In full bloom! Purple or something.

I got stoned just reading the post! LOL

LMAO, wow, that sounds awesome dude!! :grinjoint:
Just got caught up, everything is looking fantastic bro, esp. with those new lights (that old man sure is cool, huh!). Keep up the good work and pretty soon I'll be drooling over your nuggage!
Much Aloha!!
Yeah what a nice fella for sure still have'nt found some plyers so i can get it working though haha lazy me and thank you for the kind word's i can't wait til we both get to drool over nuggage the ladies just all showed pistils today i'm very stoked
Now thats a night..well not to remember :rofl: hey heres some info for you to check out on tissue culture. It explains things pretty simply. I'll be back in a bit to check what you think. Or just PM me if thats easier. Sin e I do check that a lil more when I'm out and away from my PC.
Hey butch i didn't get a link in that message thank you for the help buddy i'll shoot a PM your way in a sec
Great journal this was a pleasure to read! I never knew about the potassium silicate either and am gratefull to youa nd this thread. Thank you
+REP
5 Stars
Hey glad to have you along wingman butch really came through on that one for a lot of folks got some to and my girls are gettin beefier since i added! and thank you for the rep's and kind words dude:grinjoint:
good luck with the baby CO!

Instead of the old faithful MJ leaf, maybe get a nice bud shot. In full bloom! Purple or something.

I got stoned just reading the post! LOL

Thank you woods blueberry popped and will be under soil before the night is out lil worried bout bigfoot kinda an immature seed great in stature but a lill light in color and hasn't popped yet so cross your fingers:smokin:that sounds like a good idea maybe i can use a good pic of larry's biggest bud and have on the front we are all on the same team... and on the back GO TEAM CANNABIS! with the pic next to it:grinjoint:haha wish you could've been in on that sesh woodsy it was a good one:cool:

here you go:

Plant Tissue Culture planttc.com

This link might be cut off due to them not being a site sponsor. However for the record, I'll be seeing if they are interested in becoming one.:goodluck:They are cool people I've met with them on several occasions. They are legit. Hope this link helps you out.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom