The Germinator's Dr Krippling Feminized Incredible Bulk DWC Grow 2017

I have a question.
Both seeds are supposed to be female dr kripplings Incredible Bulk. So why the diff in size? Ones taller and really stretching. The other staying short and tight. Makes me think male vs female.
Your thoughts appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile1495466009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1429718834.jpg

I would bet money it's just a different pheno. I'll dig for a picture of the two I had but it was exactly the same scenario. I popped two seeds and one was short and stocky. The other taller and more symmetrical. The one in my journal all came from the short and stocky pheno I picked due to height restrictions. I'm happy to discuss more but I feel like I'm rambling.

As I feared I lost the photos of the two different phenos but it was exactly like you described.

I germinate 20 humboldt seeds and flowered them all at a foot tall some made 3 and a half feet and some only 2 feet high it's just different phenos I would worry to much but just keep an eye on them for for balls if your worried as I have had plenty of so called fem seeds go hermie on me.

Another disappointment. My ph pen arrived today. It's broke. Does not work. Tryed changing the batteries. Tryed letting it soak in 4.0 solution a bit nope. Won't budge off 1. I spent the last hour researching pens. Found some nice blue lab but I just can't afford it. I bought one by apera. It's 55 bucks. Any thoughts and pics of pens in the 50-70 dollar range appreciated. I can still cancel my order. Thank You.

As for ph pens I am on my third blue lab ph in 7 months, I kept the boxes and I will say the hydro shop changed them with no probs and said they can't believe how unlucky I have being with them but that could be bs who knows? I brought a essential black in colour for £35 pounds or so and have had it over a year now with no probs but I will say I notice I have to calibrate more now it's older, if you mix up the same nutrients feeding schedule,and amount of the same water source keep a log of how much ph up or down you used with a pippet in drops to get the ph right that's the best way to know if ph pen is out and it's also quicker cause you shouldn't have to keep testing adding a bit more or going over,that's what I have found just my two bobs worth.

I also use essentials ph pens. I used to use blue lab combo meter and it was great but the ph probes are flimsy and i broke several and at 65£ every time i got fed up of paying it. The blue lab digital ph pens are rubbish, they drift out all of the time and you lucky if you get 6 months before they freeze out. I have 5 or 6 essentials ph pens and ive had a couple of them maybe 2 years or more and they still work fine. I only calibrate once every couple of months or so ans theu always fine. As long as you rinse the head witj clean water aftrr use and dont allow it to dry out, it will be fine.

Hey Germinator, looking good so far!! What are you using for nutes, and are you using anything for your roots, like Hydroguard etc?

Thank You. I am using General Hydroponic nutrients. I use z7 for my roots. I just did a water change last night. They are getting pretty big. I will take some pics later.

Tonight's pics. Not much really. Growing great still. Changed the buckets out last night.
420-magazine-mobile582208779.jpg
420-magazine-mobile254419084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile367008892.jpg
I will definitely be building a rdwc next grow and scrogging.

Back
Top Bottom