The IRIE Garden

Thank you guys and gals.... The OG is about back to normal now,and the LA should only be a few days behind. They are doing much better. I am going to get my LST back now that they are almost recovered.. If I can keep their canopies even, I might try and scrog these two..I have to figure out if I have the room. Had the flowering ladies out today for their weekly physicals..
Alaskan Ice, White Widow, KushBerry day 5 of 12/12
AIWWKBday5.jpg

Blue Thunder,Sensi Star, Connie Chung day 29 of 12/12
picresizedBTSSCCday29.jpg

Blue Mystic clone day 56 of 12/12
BMCday56full.jpg

picresizedBMCday56top.jpg

Sensi Star
picresizedSStopday29.jpg

Connie Chung
CCtopday29.jpg

:peace:

NICE! I'm sure a lot of folks would be more than happy to have your weakest plants in their garden.

I've never tried to turn mature plants into Scrog. I liked to be able to get them trained so that the screen was only 14" from the top of the rooting medium. I figured it'd be hard to get an already-grown plant to cooperate with that requirement lol. I'd be interested in seeing how it goes.

I feel like an idiot making any suggestions to you, the age-old phrase "Yeah, and teach your grandmother how to suck eggs while you're at it" comes to mind - it looks like you have got the knowledge, the skills, and the motivation. Although we keep learning until the day we die, you've got enough to do well already (and you've proven it!).

BTW, does your GF still sing "Viva Las Vegas?"

Thanks Dolla and TS... My bad, I meant scrogging the OG and the LA, they are still in veg recovering. I see where I caused some confusion. I transplanted the sensi Star #2 ( still in veg) from 3 to 5 gallon pot. I wanted to peek at her roots as she is growing really slow. Her roots were brown with only a little bit of white roots.. Her roots barely grew out of the two gallon footprint. Hopefully the new soil and container will help. She took her transplant a little hard too.. :ganjamon:

Oh yeah, I am all ears, please do not hesitate to offer up suggestions or opinions. I still have a lifetime of learning left... :peace:

Thanks you guys........ :cheesygrinsmiley:

So here are the three they were hurting from transplant( I think there was problems in the soil for a bit before transplant). I started to LST them all again, We shall see how they take it now.. They have not been watered since the transplant last week, just foliar feeding them sea weed.. From now on in veg ( under the LED) I will give them a half gallon instead of a whole gallon of water... So here they are, recovering...
picresizedSSLAOG428.jpg

SSLAOGoverhead428.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

Thanks everyone... Well, everyone is healed and off and running. I redid the LST on the LA.. It should be interesting..The LA,OG,and SS will be ready for their rotation into flowering room in 3 weeks. Everything is going as planned...
The flowering room
picresizedflowerroom51.jpg

picresizedflowerroom501.jpg

The Veg room, everyone back to 100%
picresizedVegroom51.jpg

vegroom501.jpg

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom