The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Thanks guys, that's great info. I'm just now starting to experiment with rosin so lots of learning in store for me, I'm sure. :thanks:

Wanna get high? 1g Malawi, 1g Candida, .5g rosin, .5g of 90 dry sifted keif wraped in a CBD hemp wrap.

420A9951-5042-487D-BCCA-0AC2F686E096.jpeg

:passitleft:

That looks wicked! :Rasta:

Wanna get high? 1g Malawi, 1g Candida, .5g rosin, .5g of 90 dry sifted keif wraped in a CBD hemp wrap.

That's all

Huh

Lol

So, how was it? Did you see God? Was it better than sex? On a scale between 1 and 10 was it an 11? Can you still count to 21 with your clothes on? If you smoked it in a car would it glue the doors closed? I'm dieing to hear about it... if you're still able to type.

So, how was it? Did you see God? Was it better than sex? On a scale between 1 and 10 was it an 11? Can you still count to 21 with your clothes on? If you smoked it in a car would it glue the doors closed? I'm dieing to hear about it... if you're still able to type.
It worked well. Those hemp wraps are awesome. I never thought about smokimg blunts since I quit smoking, these are a great solution.

Hows everything else man? That potgasm you made looked amazing. I completely hosed up my season. Turns out math IS important when diluting 34% peroxide. Long story short I burnt the crap out of my roots. One plant lost half its leaves in just a few days. The plants have come back, and budding, but I lost a ton of time in flower. I have a week left... I think.
I hope all is well on your end.

I trimmed all the unhealthy clones back a bit and started giving them Rx Green Nutes. The Doc Bud kit plants in the back; I might’ve let them dry out, but not bad, they recovered within hours. The one on the left is a bit iffy but the rest are on their way.
28B28C94-2832-4C1E-AEE6-C4D91C7E44EF.jpeg

I just tied these four hempies down. They’re getting all settled in to their bigger pots. I’ll probably let them go for about 10 more days and then flower them. I switched them to Rx Green too.
1BA3EFF5-8C3D-4F41-91C4-239D58DF365A.jpeg

Hows everything else man? That potgasm you made looked amazing. I completely hosed up my season. Turns out math IS important when diluting 34% peroxide. Long story short I burnt the crap out of my roots. One plant lost half its leaves in just a few days. The plants have come back, and budding, but I lost a ton of time in flower. I have a week left... I think.
I hope all is well on your end.
Ouch that sucks, hopefully you get something good out of it. I’m doing pretty good. Things are growing at least. I’m about to get down to 10 or so plants then I can focus and hopefully get my shit back on track.

I trimmed all the unhealthy clones back a bit and started giving them Rx Green Nutes. The Doc Bud kit plants in the back; I might’ve let them dry out, but not bad, they recovered within hours. The one on the left is a bit iffy but the rest are on their way.
28B28C94-2832-4C1E-AEE6-C4D91C7E44EF.jpeg

I just tied these four hempies down. They’re getting all settled in to their bigger pots. I’ll probably let them go for about 10 more days and then flower them. I switched them to Rx Green too.
1BA3EFF5-8C3D-4F41-91C4-239D58DF365A.jpeg

You're running all Q Boards now right? Do you know anything about the "Rspec" boards? When I have a chance, I'd like to get into Quantum Boards. A friend just bought 6 of the little boards, the 99s? Not sure what they're called. I'd like to pick the QB part of your brain a bit someday
Ouch that sucks, hopefully you get something good out of it. I’m doing pretty good. Things are growing at least. I’m about to get down to 10 or so plants then I can focus and hopefully get my shit back on track.

Was it white flies?

You're running all Q Boards now right? Do you know anything about the "Rspec" boards? When I have a chance, I'd like to get into Quantum Boards. A friend just bought 6 of the little boards, the 99s? Not sure what they're called. I'd like to pick the QB part of your brain a bit someday

Was it white flies?
I’ve got all QBs now. But I’m no expert. All I know is, I made one from Amazon stuff, got a DIY kit and a fully assembled light from Timber, one from some “US” company, and one from Alibaba. If I was to get another I get it from Alibaba.

It was the whiteflies and lethargy. I got some good buds but I could’ve gotten a lot more of them if I made more time to garden.

I’ve got all QBs now. But I’m no expert. All I know is, I made one from Amazon stuff, got a DIY kit and a fully assembled light from Timber, one from some “US” company, and one from Alibaba. If I was to get another I get it from Alibaba.

It was the whiteflies and lethargy. I got some good buds but I could’ve gotten a lot more of them if I made more time to garden.

I want to try them. Ive had everything else but plasma. I've never heard a bad word about Q boards.

I lived in Costa Mesa for a bit. We had squadrons of white flies. They dont look like much, but they'll tater a plant

Damn Doob!!!! That's a nice pinner you got there, but not nearly as nice as the beauty you got on the Island...

There is no such thing as 'too high!'

Yeah I agree, I got mine from Alibaba too I believe. So easy to put together and good price too.

never heard a bad word about Q boards
I’ve never used anything else except the sun :laughtwo: (only because I’ve never grown inside before the last year or so) but i think these QB set-ups are the bees knees! I built my own QB rig and have now added some Samsung strips. If you’re thinking of maybe building your own, I’d really recommend the strips. Exactly the same as the QBs but in long strips so they’re super versatile in terms of design options and you can mix spectrums quite nicely too :thumb:

I’ve never used anything else except the sun :laughtwo: (only because I’ve never grown inside before the last year or so) but i think these QB set-ups are the bees knees! I built my own QB rig and have now added some Samsung strips. If you’re thinking of maybe building your own, I’d really recommend the strips. Exactly the same as the QBs but in long strips so they’re super versatile in terms of design options and you can mix spectrums quite nicely too :thumb:
Nice, Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom