Harvest shots coming in heavy, as promised!

Removed all the fan leaves in one sitting

And knocked the rest out the next day

This should be a personal best harvest weight by far!

Rolled up some of the tester nug and sat down for a 2 hour trim session, 31 colas weren’t going to trim themselves! It was a very nice motivating high and before I knew it there was nothing left to do but clean up! I plan to try some in a vape tonight.

Vape report.

Wow. What I could smell after grind was amazingly citrusy with a hint of skunk. Vaped at 383F and could smell the skunk come out even more, but not overpowering the citrus. Very uplifting high that lasted roughly 2hrs. No munchies, dry mouth or eyes. Went and did the rounds with the animals afterwards and had the deep body high set in as I found myself starring at the horses eat...in the dark... Pink Lemonade got me stoned.

Looking forward to a proper cure on her!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Some good looking girls you have farmed out ther. Well done.
Thanks Reave, and welcome to The Lemonade Stand!
Nicely done, congratulations on a beauty of a harvest. Might have a POTM or notm on your hands there, so pretty.
Thanks for the encouragement Heavenly! That is a lofty goal, I’m just trying to keep up over here!
Well done harvesting the Pink lemonade Dutch! Love her colors! Your drying rig is the coolest too!
Thanks Otter! Her colours were a pleasant surprise! As for the drying rig, it seems to be a constant work in progress. I’m just trying to keep it simple.
Between the look of her and your smoke report, I may have to go seed hunting :rofl:

Well done mate
Thanks Celt. I would definitely recommend her!

Rolled up some of the tester nug and sat down for a 2 hour trim session, 31 colas weren’t going to trim themselves! It was a very nice motivating high and before I knew it there was nothing left to do but clean up! I plan to try some in a vape tonight.
Great stuff Dutch! Lovely big bunch of excellent looking colas! :yummy:

So DAB, I was so intrigued by your smoke report, I went to pick up some seeds. Well, stoner boner, I bought strawberry lemonade instead of pink lemonade. :straightface: Doh! They’re Barney’s farms, so hopefully it’ll still be a good sativa leaner for me, but dang it!! :laughtwo:

y

Wow! What a gorgeous plant. I hope my current girls will look that good come harvest time.

Great stuff Dutch! Lovely big bunch of excellent looking colas! :yummy:
Thanks Stunger! She was a joy to grow, the clone is coming up right behind her, I’ll have an update tonight.
So DAB, I was so intrigued by your smoke report, I went to pick up some seeds. Well, stoner boner, I bought strawberry lemonade instead of pink lemonade. :straightface: Doh! They’re Barney’s farms, so hopefully it’ll still be a good sativa leaner for me, but dang it!! :laughtwo:
Oh no! Stoner boner indeed lol. I have been looking at that one for a while now too. I’m sure it will be fire, Barney’s rarely disappoints. I’m looking forward to you running it already!
Wow! What a gorgeous plant. I hope my current girls will look that good come harvest time.
Thanks LilithFlowers! I was caught off guard by her color change in flower, but was left in awe as it progressed. Welcome to The Lemonade Stand!

Have some room to move in the flower room now!
That’s our GA3 reversal attempt on the left, and pink Lemonade clone on the right.

The clone had some excitement moving into flower, first she was moved in the dark and was placed to close to the electric heater. She lost one of her branches and became a triline.
Then a few fans got defoliated by the vacuum when I turned it on without looking where the hose was pointed.... Lesson learned x2!
She still has a few days to go.

Our reversal still has not shown more male flowers than previously.
And still not opening to release pollen.....I’m okay with waiting!!

The waiting is the hardest part, especially with GA3!
Indeed, I have some clones coming along that will be subjected to many a sex change attempt very soon. I figure there is enough buddage around these days to fill the flower room with some sprayed plants.
Good luck reversing! I'm a week or so into reversing one with Colloidal Silver now. Nothing yet.
Awesome, Stone! I also placed an order for some CS, 50ppm and a 500pm that I can dilute for use. What spray strength/schedule have you been using?

Indeed, I have some clones coming along that will be subjected to many a sex change attempt very soon. I figure there is enough buddage around these days to fill the flower room with some sprayed plants.

Awesome, Stone! I also placed an order for some CS, 50ppm and a 500pm that I can dilute for use. What spray strength/schedule have you been using?
Around 50 Dutch. I'm painting it on with a brush. This time I'm trying once a day. Last time at twice a day I got transformation but no pollen so I'm changing it up a little.

Back
Top Bottom