Very impressive haul you got there DAB!
Thank you, Heavenly! It’s all curing now, and the scents are evolving. There is a hint of mint when I open a jar, and the skunk is slowly becoming more mellow. The draws off the vape are so tasty, still very citrus forward.
I’ve done the 11/13 schedule a few times on my Candida clones and I haven’t noticed much of a difference one way or another with yields. But it does save on the power bill!
Do you find the 11/13 schedule to take more time to ripen at all?

Do you find the 11/13 schedule to take more time to ripen at all?
I’d have to look back to be sure, but if there’s a difference, it’s pretty minimal. I’ve been running a Candida clone in every grow and it seems like it harvests around week 8 no matter if it’s been on a 12/12 or 11/13. As far as yields, I can’t say because my lights were changed/upgraded in some way each time.

I’d have to look back to be sure, but if there’s a difference, it’s pretty minimal. I’ve been running a Candida clone in every grow and it seems like it harvests around week 8 no matter if it’s been on a 12/12 or 11/13. As far as yields, I can’t say because my lights were changed/upgraded in some way each time.
Yes that is more variables changing the set up each time. Ever evolving. (As long as it’s for a better result!)

This really is me over thinking!

In other news, the triline clone came down this week, it has just been moved to jars to cure. I say jars, but it barely made use of exactly two haha! It already smells delicious. I’ll put together a proper post on it when I have some time today!

Chopped the clone as mentioned above. This is the one that took the drama moving into flower and became a triline.
She spent 47 days vegging after rooting.
93 days in flower.
Total 140 days.

58.67g or 2.07oz. 0.42g per day. Not bad for losing a limb.

Tonight will be spent up-potting some clones for more reversal attempts. I will be focusing on that for a little bit, I’ve got to get that to work!!

Happy weekend everyone!

Good luck with the reversals Dutch. Those Pink Lemonade buds look nice and potent!:ganjamon:
Thanks Stunger! I’m tickled pink with them!
Grats on harvest. Looks like some nice buds.
Thanks Reave! I’m glad she photographs the same she looks in person.
Beautiful chunks of Lemonade DAB. :welldone:
Thanks, Shed. No sugar added!
Great harvest DAB! I’m still bummed I didn’t get the right flavor of lemonade. Those are some beautiful looking buds you got there. :bravo:
Thanks Heavenly! I hope you’ll be presently surprised by any lemonade!

The clone that showed balls has been culled.
They never did open, so naturally I’m trying it again!
Here’s the next generation GA3 reversal. Day three of spraying 100ppm.
I was reading some other articles about using GA3 and treating it like CS, as in spraying until male flowers form, not just 5 days leading up to the flip. So we’ll give it a good try here.

Here’s another clone, this one receiving 50ppm CS brushed onto the plant.

And another clone receiving 50ppm CS sprayed onto the plant.

They will all be flipped to flower this weekend, 7 days after initial application. I’m trying to keep them small, they’re in 1 gallon fabric pots this go.

Be well everyone!

Thanks Heavenly! I hope you’ll be pleasantly surprised by any lemonade!
Beyond the point of editing, so I fixed that for myself. (FTFM?)

Anybody with experience with CS reversals; does this cause the plant to stretch anything crazy like GA3 does?

Loving the science experiment DAB! And no, CS plants don't show any stretching like GA3 plants. Maybe some yellowing of the leaves where it's sprayed.
Thanks for that, Shed. We’re going to give er another shot.

Also tossing around the idea of an outdoor auto this year. I’m trying to time it with the weather to be right outside. I’ve just got the itch watching everyone dropping more beans lately!! I did start the veggie garden for the year already, but that is just not the same!

The thing about tossing that idea around is that wherever you drop it is where you should plant!
I’m trying not to drop it too soon!! Woke up to more snow on the ground today. It’s been so warm here lately though, I don’t think it will stick around for long.

Moving day for the reversal attempt clones!

Colloidal Silver plants getting sprayed/brushed twice a day. Gibberellic acid plant getting sprayed once a day. All will continue to be applied until male flowers form.
Here’s hoping for some sex changes!!

Moving day for the reversal attempt clones!

Colloidal Silver plants getting sprayed/brushed twice a day. Gibberellic acid plant getting sprayed once a day. All will continue to be applied until male flowers form.
Here’s hoping for some sex changes!!
With multiple methods I'm sure you'll get some pollen to play with!

Looking great as always DAB!!!

Back
Top Bottom