The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

You're welcome to have some I'm Italian and don't know how to cook for less than 6 people :rofl:
Mi esposa is Italian also - I really shouldn’t be hungry..

What part of Italy are pierogies from? :laughtwo:

Your Ammy looks delish too! :drool:

Have you considered supercropping that tall branch on the rear left girl?

Mi esposa is Italian also - I really shouldn’t be hungry..

What part of Italy are pierogies from? :laughtwo:

Your Ammy looks delish too! :drool:

Have you considered supercropping that tall branch on the rear left girl?
Oh Felipe...you make my mind wander about my weed gardens...the faires need to fly me back down because my heads go up in the clouds...I thought about re vegging her entirely then wanted the space...then wanted to clone her...then didn't know...now hmmmmm hadn't thought about it (definitely not a specific branch so thank you for looking closely enough for that) but there you go again, giving me things to think of!!!

Pierogies are from Polaniska...a small village in Northern Italy bearing fruits only of countries north of the Italian border. :rofl:

Congrats on the Italian wife. You are blessed in so many ways, especially with food but even our ugly mouths are tolerable because of our cooking hands.

Ammy is delicious. I am so pleased with her....I'd like to continue on with her if I can

OK I've been waiting to smoke on Ammy for 2 weeks now.

I took two hits this morning and was stoned off my ass! Amnesia is her name for a reason....

Photo shoot time!

20211029_114511.jpg

20211029_114517~2.jpg

20211029_114511~2.jpg

20211029_114431~3.jpg
Oh my goodness - looks DELISH! :drool:

Under the @Mars Hydro FC4800 this afternoon...I don't know if it's my eyes deceiving me or if it's actually happening, but these buds are developing pretty fast, even for autos over the last 2 days....

G is just a huge ass bush right now, too.

Even Ammy is falling over herself again at the mercy of the weight of her branches

...think it has something to do with that big ass sexy light donning my flower tent :adore:

20211029_122017.jpg

20211029_121823.jpg

20211029_121820.jpg

20211029_121626.jpg

20211029_121620.jpg
This makes me excited to get my light on

Good night from these de-fanned 3 girls, AK, Blue Cheese 1 and 2 and of course a good night from G.

They are starting to smell...shit, so yummy....got the humidity where I want it in there also...

Shout out to @West Hippie who got bit by a copperhead yesterday and still gave us updates and communication on his grows!
If that's not MOM material well hell, idk what is.

MOM poll ends soon....
Get your votes in guys and gals! A lot of well-deserving folk were nominated this month!!

A domani!
(Until tomorrow)

Ciao!

20211029_222552~2.jpg

20211029_222546~2.jpg

20211029_222536~2.jpg

20211028_224859.jpg

Hey sis, gonna try and keep up.
Hey brother...you take your time...when you get around to it I'll be here! You know me and my elaborate posts, they're always around...always more than happy to have you, of course

Wow - got busy with work and just buzzed thru the pics to catch up….holy moly they do look like they like the extra photons. Unfortunately the only Italian I can remember (for some reason is) Il bambino non guida la machina (which I think means the baby doesn’t drive the car - I just KNOW I’m going to have to use that phrase one day, I’m just waitin’….) Happy Saturday!!!

Oh man they sure as hell do Sneek. Soaking it up in there!

As for the phrase, how are you not using it every day?!!! I know there are babies everywhere hopping into driver's seats worldwide...at least mine does...

"La vita E Come una fotagrafia. Se sorridi, Viene Meglio"

Life is like a photograph, if you smile it's better"

Moved in Bubs/Bberry, my Bubblegum and Blueberry Autos.

Blueberry is giving us a purple show right now and Bubs is just continuing to surprise me by the minute. She had some off, lighter coloring on 2 leaves last night, gave her some Cal Mag and she was good to go this morning again.

:peace::Namaste:

20211030_115126.jpg

20211030_115134~2.jpg

Such fat stigmas her Cheeseness has!
:adore:
You know I was thinking the same today and how oddly enough, the other Blue Cheese looks completely different. I understand it is a few days older but just 5 and it's like the opposite effect because she is less developed than #2. The stigmas on BC 1 are huge and there are many more bud sites but there is little sugar still on the leaves yet #2 is advanced in budding (actually thick buds when you feel them), has tons of sugar and doesn't have as pronounced of stigmas...so weird!

20211030_201501.jpg

20211030_201527.jpg

So I was trimming up the rest of Ammy today after much consideration.
20211030_201109.jpg

Through my tears lol in my last pile of what was to be trimmed, I saw a light if you may...

This one branch just called to me to keep her. Soooo....

20211030_201331.jpg

After slicing up her ends, sticking her in some warm water, dipping her in rooting powder and placing her in some new soil in a new small pot....we now have a vegger again....let's see what she does.

20211030_201402.jpg

Back
Top Bottom