The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 41 day three of 12/12
Girls Gone Wild on MC they are hooked !
3 WW and a Dosidos FLOOD&DRAIN
Mama ww and the Frozen one DWC
Roots on Mama ww finally stopped and moved to the tops .

Day 41 day three of 12/12
Girls Gone Wild on MC they are hooked !
3 WW and a Dosidos FLOOD&DRAIN
Mama ww and the Frozen one DWC
Roots on Mama ww finally stopped and moved to the tops .
Are you using the force to suspend those roots in mid air? Or is it smoke and mylar? I'm hoping for the former

Are you using the force to suspend those roots in mid air? Or is it smoke and mylar? I'm hoping for the former
I have four wires on each lid to come up with the net frame and the trunk is also wired to the lid . No damage yet , she did get pissed at the tape I had around a break in her earlier age .

The last week they have really started to grow. Half a week and a half into flower the other half just a few days. I'm at 4.5gr I know I'm light but they look good and I'm happy with that. I'm so pissed at myself for allowing the cold temps the first few weeks. I know that stunted my growth. Oh well live and learn.

Apologies for littering the joint with more pix tonight, but I can't believe these are only 17 days above ground! Pretty sure that's a record for me.. They definitely liked the topping last night and the fussy Pink Kush is even looking nice, all holding at 4g/gallon for now.

Let's see some pics of the mega crop hempy grows.

093a2167-9a75-4685-9003-3cea57773c06-jpeg.2029796

6655d60d-ba7e-495e-bf21-597e6dbf1344-jpeg.2029797

And how about a little RDWC action for good measure?

c8139e7d-f4e6-4824-8b9c-78d2fd12aed0-jpeg.2030029

Make sure to let it settle a good long while. The dust is very fine, and you don’t really want to breathe it.
:green_heart:
Smells real good too......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom