The 'Nads Of None

:love:Thank you VG, it's good to hear from you. Not really much going on... have 2 plants in bloom and too many clones again. Guess I'm really bad at updates, but I'll try to post one sometime soon. :)
Great. I'll look forward to that. Take care in the meantime.

Time for an update...

Bought a new Mars Hydro TS 3000 about a month ago and so far I'm very happy with it (thank you @SmokeSara.) Have 3 plants under it right now that are 7 days into bloom.

Left front is an Appleberry cross, and the other 2 are Durban Poison.
ABS DPx2 Tent FL-7d.jpg

Here are a couple of Dark Devil autos that suddenly got tall. They are 39 days old now and tallest is 28".
DDAs in 3g pot.jpg

I had a 3rd DDA, but it got chewed off at ground level by a cricket. That was the second plant that was cut off by a cricket. Needless to say, neither I nor the crickets were happy about it.

Thanks for looking!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of us who celebrate it!

Almost time for the monthly update? Happy thanksgiving MoN, to you and your family!
Thank you Shed. Amazing how time flies... almost posted last week, but thought that might be too early :)

I have some DDA coming. Plan to drop one as soon as it's here.

Other than low temps whats new?
DDA is worth the trouble to me. Flavor is great.

Nothing much new going on around here.

Yah couldn't find your thread forever Mon. Found it man. Happy Day to ya mate.

Glad you found me again Kismet... Happy Day!

Update:

Starting off with the plants in the Seedsman comparison. They all seem to be growing very slowly... I'm guessing it must be the low RH?

Critical Purple Kush on top and Dr. Seedsman 30:1 CBD on bottom at 11 days.
seedsman comp 11d.jpg

2 DDAs in a 3 gallon at 69 days since sprout.
DDA x2 69days.jpg

DDA bud1 69d.jpg

DDA bud2 69d.jpg

Durban Poison x 2 at 37 days in flower.
DP tent FL37.jpg

Thanks for looking :circle-of-love:

Those DDAs are gorgeous MoN! They really don't need a lot of pot to grow, do they? I think three in a 5 gal would have been perfect. Next time. And those DPs are really stacked. That's going to be one nice harvest.

I'm sure the sprouts will take off soon. Preston's were slow out of the gate as well...

It's odd not too see an Appleberry all spread out though!

Back
Top Bottom