The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Good morning from beautiful Jamaica. :slide: :love:

Yes I got here, and full of surprises. Somehow, I booked into a completely different resort than everyone else. We're all on the same strip but a distance away. Turns out, I'm in this resort all on my own. :laughtwo: Than's ok with me, because it's apparently the nicest one of the group, so you'll get no complaints from me.

I'm off to breakfast.

If you run into Bunny Livingston tell him Hoot Mentsch! from the Rabbit. :)

If you run into Bunny Livingston tell him Hoot Mentsch! from the Rabbit. :)

I'll do that KR. You never know who I'll meet. One of the guests here that I befriended is a native who married a woman from Minnesota. They vacation here every February. Today he's taking me to meet a friend who has a deeper understanding of cannabis as a healing modality. Hope that pans out.

Oooooohhh I'm jealous. So wish I'd booked it as a backup. :ganjamon:

I wish you'd come too Lucas. It's been quite the adventure. Somehow I was given a completely different resort name to book into. I'm by myself here, along the same row as everyone else, but seperated by at least a half mile in either direction. Not what anyone had planned.

Being isolated keeps me pretty much out of the loop, so far, but Canna and Nis are keeping me good company. One of the challenges is communications. Working through Facebook messenger and email can be dicey when you're making plans. It would have been nice to have someone else here with me, but I'm a very happy camper alone and I'm in Paradise. :battingeyelashes: Pictures every day on my Spot to make you more jealous.

Somewhere along the line I'll get into a field of ganja. I'll take pictures there too. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Have fun in Jamaica, Sue!

I used to go to Little Feat Fan Camp every year, but have missed the last two years.

I have been to Runaway Bay a couple times, Montego Bay and to Negril about 5 times. I always asked for the best "product" from my fav bartender and was never let down. Don't mess with that stuff at the "rest stop" between the airport and resort. That is just your driver getting his friends business and you'll never see those people again. On the resort they will bend over backwards to make you happy. If only Americans could be so happy in thier hospitality jobs.

Irie Ganja! :love:

They are so accommodating. I had a rough first couple nights. Day one I barely ate anything other than the two Carnival brownies at 4AM and a breakfast bar around 3PM. Not enough food, seriously dehydrated and I indulged way too much with cannabis at our welcoming gathering. Spent night #1 hugging the toilet the whole night. That taught me not to do that again. I recovered and had a mild relapse last night, again, too little food because the stomach was tender. This morning I got down some scrabbled eggs. I'm vaping small amounts of Tangie (Unf'nbelievable quality of high Brix) to keep the stomach calm. I'm a little weak, but some frequent dips into the ocean should be therapeutic.

Hope you have a great time. This might sound dumb but why do you have those plants in tied bags? Is that just for humidity?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Those are clones in the making. lembatoast taught me this technique. I've had 100% success rate, and I can safely leave them like this for a week and not worry about them dying. Look him up if you're interested.

Have fun in Jamaica! :love: :Namaste:

I am Tomula. I am. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Does that mean that it's a pin in his lungs because the cannabinoids are actually helping his lungs?

I ask because my lungs constantly hurt and smoking sometimes hurts but I don't want to stop mj I do however need to stop cigarettes I smoke way to much for to long

That would be my assumption. There's damage being repaired and sometimes that can be a bit touchy in the process. Unless you have labs for scans that prove otherwise the smartest approach is to assume the ECS is healing you, just as you expect, since that's what they were designed for.

:hug: Hi
As long as it is nice, just enjoy it :hug:

Hi Jacob :hug: long time no see :)

It is nice Birdie. :yahoo:

:hug:SS:hug:
I was just breezing thru n seen you were there in one of the corners of paradise. Enjoying yourself as well as what those lands have to offer will be a beautiful experience.
:passitleft:

Morning Bright One. :hug:Love: Always good to see you about.

Have fun and enjoy!!!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.
New Babies - Growing From Seed

It's so relaxing. I'm making myself stay away from the Internet most of the day while I'm here.

Enjoy it out there Sue! Jamaica is also for me a place where I want to go in the future!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're going to love it rik. Don't buy anything cannabis-related until you meet some hotel staff. They have more of an interest in your happiness and what you'll get will be much higher quality. A few of our members got hosed like you wouldn't believe. I brought DDA capsules, so what I recieved at the first night party is more than enough to to get me through the week, so I won't be smoking anything native that wasn't offered freely.

Good morning everyone. :love:

I'm getting ready to take a couple hits of that Tangie and head into the ocean for the first of many dips today. My goal today is to do nothing much more than that. Let me get at it now. Get out there with me and spread the joy. :hug: :love:

I'll do that KR. You never know who I'll meet. One of the guests here that I befriended is a native who married a woman from Minnesota. They vacation here every February. Today he's taking me to meet a friend who has a deeper understanding of cannabis as a healing modality. Hope that pans out.

I wish you'd come too Lucas. It's been quite the adventure. Somehow I was given a completely different resort name to book into. I'm by myself here, along the same row as everyone else, but seperated by at least a half mile in either direction. Not what anyone had planned.

Being isolated keeps me pretty much out of the loop, so far, but Canna and Nis are keeping me good company. One of the challenges is communications. Working through Facebook messenger and email can be dicey when you're making plans. It would have been nice to have someone else here with me, but I'm a very happy camper alone and I'm in Paradise. :battingeyelashes: Pictures every day on my Spot to make you more jealous.

Somewhere along the line I'll get into a field of ganja. I'll take pictures there too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

They are so accommodating. I had a rough first couple nights. Day one I barely ate anything other than the two Carnival brownies at 4AM and a breakfast bar around 3PM. Not enough food, seriously dehydrated and I indulged way too much with cannabis at our welcoming gathering. Spent night #1 hugging the toilet the whole night. That taught me not to do that again. I recovered and had a mild relapse last night, again, too little food because the stomach was tender. This morning I got down some scrabbled eggs. I'm vaping small amounts of Tangie (Unf'nbelievable quality of high Brix) to keep the stomach calm. I'm a little weak, but some frequent dips into the ocean should be therapeutic.

Those are clones in the making. lembatoast taught me this technique. I've had 100% success rate, and I can safely leave them like this for a week and not worry about them dying. Look him up if you're interested.

I am Tomula. I am. :battingeyelashes: :love:

That would be my assumption. There's damage being repaired and sometimes that can be a bit touchy in the process. Unless you have labs for scans that prove otherwise the smartest approach is to assume the ECS is healing you, just as you expect, since that's what they were designed for.

It is nice Birdie. :yahoo:

Morning Bright One. :hug:Love: Always good to see you about.

It's so relaxing. I'm making myself stay away from the Internet most of the day while I'm here.

You're going to love it rik. Don't buy anything cannabis-related until you meet some hotel staff. They have more of an interest in your happiness and what you'll get will be much higher quality. A few of our members got hosed like you wouldn't believe. I brought DDA capsules, so what I recieved at the first night party is more than enough to to get me through the week, so I won't be smoking anything native that wasn't offered freely.

Good morning everyone. :love:

I'm getting ready to take a couple hits of that Tangie and head into the ocean for the first of many dips today. My goal today is to do nothing much more than that. Let me get at it now. Get out there with me and spread the joy. :hug: :love:

Tell us about the Tangie, Sue. Where did it come from?

The Tangie was grown by none other than Doc Bud. I shared the Lemon Paki with a new friend, a native Jamaican, who was completely blown away by the quality. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Tangie I'm keeping for my own stomach meds. Two hits on the Kind Pen and I'm goooood!!! The terpenes are incredible in this sample. You could smell the tangerine as soon as the bag came open. The same with the Lemon Paki. No disputing the strain, and the quality..... Well, it was grown by Doc. What were we expecting? I feel very special getting to share this experience with the rest of the crew, smoking the same stuff Doc was.

Here ya go Tead. I've been leaving pictures on my Spot.

Kind Pen meets Jamaica.

image19202.jpeg

Tomorrow I hope to get shots from a ganja field. :woohoo:

Can I uh... have that pen? maybe I will become the new bob marley...

You'll have to win your own rik. Sorry. :kisstwo:

Just started a new journal sweet. It's called the birth and evolution of a dragon

I'll join you when I get back cannoisseuras. Save me a seat. Cool name. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hey sweet I hope your enjoying yourself I have a question for you would 31 grams of trim be enough to make quality oil using the little 14oz jar of organic coconut oil

Stop in the study hall and ask them. Someone there will be right on it.

One word Sue, Enjoy!! :circle-of-love:

Thanks girl. :hug: :love: I'm having a great time.

Good morning from Jamaica, everyone. :love:

Went up into the hills to meet a local that was supplying a guest I befriended who's a native of the island. We sat and talked and smoked while the torrential rains passed and then we perused his little garden. He used to grow a hillside, but the owners of that neglected property took offense and bulldozed him under. Now he's starting over in what space he can recover close to their home. He still dreams of the monsters he grew in that open field that's now just grasses.

IMG_408710.JPG

IMG_408816.JPG

IMG_408910.JPG

IMG_409713.JPG

IMG_409816.JPG

IMG_409910.JPG

The challenges of growing in the tropics; these photo flowers are a mere five weeks. They'll never reach the heights or volumes he was growing before. He's working on adding lights over them to extend the daylight hours. I think he missed that boat already, but maybe next time.

IMG_410014.JPG

This is a pink Afghani he had smiling away along the exit path. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_410511.JPG

IMG_4212.PNG

I'm off to track down some other vacationers. The trip to the ganja field is put off until Tuesday to avoid being caught in another downpour. I hope to get pictures from there too. have a wonderful, joy-filled day everyone.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Simmer the butterand trim in some water. Then refrigerate the whole pan over night. In the morning, lift the canna butter off the water and cut into chunks. Easy Peasy

I havent made it with water yet. Cant remember how much to put. The Ultimate Canna Recipe dosent say add water but Ive seen you can do so will go research. Im thinking with water added you might get more product out of the squeeze?? 1lb Canna Butter lasts a long time! I thought maybe chilling the glass pan before pour or maybe moisten the glass before pour?? Maybe some non stick spray? I like easy peasy!! Great Day!!

Salude sue,,

Trusting you are being aware and awake down there,, have a blast strain huntress,,

I would love to visit that place aswell Sue... Can you take me with you next time? ��

Sure, why not? I'm hoping we do the next gathering in Colorado. We'd get more attendance if it were centralized. It's such a blessing to spend time with members I adore so much. It's like being with family. In Jamaica! :slide: :yahoo:

Salude sue,,

Trusting you are being aware and awake down there,, have a blast strain huntress,,

:laughtwo: Funny you should say that. I actually tracked down the particulars of a strain one of our party couldn't find. Lol! Did that just this morning. Yes nivek, I'm being alert. The guys are keeping a watchful eye. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Some of the boys tracked down what is propertied to be Lamb's Breath, I believe the name is. Correction: that appears to be Lambsbread. It's a vanishing landrace sativa native to Jamaica, to my understanding. Had a couple hits last night at a gathering, and I can tell you, this one I felt. :battingeyelashes: I have a small piece to try later, after I finish off my latest batch of Tangie in the Kind Pen. I'm kinda hooked on that Tangie, darn it all Doc. :laughtwo:

Damn, can that man grow! It's been a pleasure to taste and smell and see the goal we're shooting for. I do believe Tangie will have to be one of my more immediate grows. I have many more options than I had when I was planning the year's grows. It's gonna be a toss up as to what I grow next.

Off to try and get Callnetics in before we head out together again. Continue on with your joyful days. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom