The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Hey Sue. I had a whole message typed out but then it went all funny. So real quick. You rock:goodjob:
so soory about the baby devil.
If it helps my supply went up in smoke this last week next harvest is in 4-5 weeks. Yikes.
Good vibes headed your way.

?? you smoked it I hope ........

Thank you all for your responses, and I apologize for hijacking. My niece will be 23 in September...weighs about 120? 5'2" I will start researching oil extractions. I would love for her demeanor to allow her to interact favorably with the family again...currently she is just mean...

Giving her the benefit of the doubt again, if you dealt with the many frustrations and internalized fears she's probably walking around with you might find yourself a little mean too. There's this silly cascade thing that happens inside a woman's brain when she senses that she's unlovable, or at least behaving in a way that's unlovable and therefore at risk of making her unlovable. A woman's greatest desire is to be cherished. That isn't limited to her spouse. When she falls off to the side of mean it causes so much internal conflict that it spirals further into mean.

My children and I taught me early in how to stop this cycle. For me, it was having them run to me every time I lost it, throwing their little arms around me and telling me how much they loved me. We actually sat down one day and agreed that this was how the family would manage "The Dragon Lady" I became when I was scared about life or frustrated about our situation. I was so proud of how well they took to the job. After a month of steady reinforcement the dragon lady moved on, not to be seen again.

It's a good lesson in the healing power of love. Ask yourself who's acting as a loving resource in your neice's life? It might help you look past the meanness. Protect yourself. When dealing with others that insist on being mean I wear a mental shield to keep the negativity out. My personal shield repels negativity but offers no barrier to the continuious outflow of loving and healing energy that I try to cultivate at all times. It's a challenge mouser, but within every challenge lies the seeds to a joyful resolution. It's just the way the universe works.

There can be no hijacking of my journal. Feel free to ask anything here.

Hey Sue. I had a whole message typed out but then it went all funny. So real quick. You rock:goodjob:
so soory about the baby devil.
If it helps my supply went up in smoke this last week next harvest is in 4-5 weeks. Yikes.
Good vibes headed your way.

Ouch! I feel for you keltic. This managing the supply chain is thicker than it looks from the outside. I'm determined to figure it out though. :laughtwo: I can remember way back before I started on 420 Magazine I sat with Dale and we made this chart scheduling plantings and harvests to run perpetual for a year. It looked so good on paper. Life hasn't cooperated with that plan since I put the paper down after the final notation. :laughtwo:

Reinforcing hugs keltic. Pass one on to the wife. :love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::love:

Good mornin Sue. :nomo:

Good morning Stage. :hug: Good grief, I was just thinking about you when you popped up on the screen. It's so spooky when that happens. :laughtwo: "In the cool of the evening, when everything is gettin' kinda groovy,...." Lol

It's been too long since I visited your yard. Let me swing by now and see if it's possible to catch up. :ciao:

?? you smoked it I hope ........

Oh yeah. Up in Smoke. Wifey smoked it to be exact. She misses my home grown. She got some locally from the old source. It is good but mine is great. I really enjoy that what I grow is better. Is that an ego issue?

thanks for the reinforcement Sue :ciao:
her hip is killing her but it doesn't slow her down. She is a Leo. Tough lion sign.
I had a super skunk auto sprout as I left for the week. I cannot wait to get home and talk to it. I'm such a freak. :peace:
Enjoy the day.

Oh yeah. Up in Smoke. Wifey smoked it to be exact. She misses my home grown. She got some locally from the old source. It is good but mine is great. I really enjoy that what I grow is better. Is that an ego issue?

her hip is killing her but it doesn't slow her down. She is a Leo. Tough lion sign.
I had a super skunk auto sprout as I left for the week. I cannot wait to get home and talk to it. I'm such a freak. :peace:
Enjoy the day.

:laughtwo: I think you'd have to lump all of us in there with you keltic. Lol!

My daughter's a Leo, so I'm a bit partial. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Enjoy the day.

I know a leo..
it is all about EGO. sorry but it is.
The way you said it..was like it could have been a fire...
At least she was relieved from pain ?! :)

I know a leo..
it is all about EGO. sorry but it is.
The way you said it..was like it could have been a fire...
At least she was relieved from pain ?! :)

i was trying for a play on the cheech & chong movie/song, up in smoke, no worries I am so so silly even if it had been a fire I would have said up in smoke as well. Too ironic for my own good.
The strains I have grown over this season have been more sativa-ish and she says they make her happy. But in my heart I know she needs indica for the pain. But she is also a long time recreational smoker. So when I broke out the more sativa strain it was a big hit. I am gonna get one of Sue's signature dark devils going in the near future. I have to use up some of my stash of seeds while they are fresh first.
I need to stop rambling now:ciao:

OMG Sue,

Speechless ... soooo sorry for your accident. Glad you are not burned or injured.

Keith

i was trying for a play on the cheech & chong movie/song, up in smoke, no worries I am so so silly even if it had been a fire I would have said up in smoke as well. Too ironic for my own good.
The strains I have grown over this season have been more sativa-ish and she says they make her happy. But in my heart I know she needs indica for the pain. But she is also a long time recreational smoker. So when I broke out the more sativa strain it was a big hit. I am gonna get one of Sue's signature dark devils going in the near future. I have to use up some of my stash of seeds while they are fresh first.
I need to stop rambling now:ciao:

I love the way you ramble. :battingeyelashes: :love: You planning on investigating some CBD therapy for her? Something like the Med GOM 1.0 I grew would be wonderful as capsules for the inflammation that always accompanies pain, and for the potential to heal bone. I managed to keep this one compact and it still gave me over 200 grams wet. That way the capsules tamp down the pain and the sativas elevate her mood.

OMG Sue,

Speechless ... soooo sorry for your accident. Glad you are not burned or injured.

Keith

Thank you Keith. When we stood back and surveyed the damage it was frightening to see how badly it could have gone. As it was we had it cleaned and spotless in under 30 minutes. Losing my DDA was painful. I'll be ok though. The universe takes particular good care of me. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you Keith. When we stood back and surveyed the damage it was frightening to see how badly it could have gone. As it was we had it cleaned and spotless in under 30 minutes. Losing my DDA was painful. I'll be ok though. The universe takes particular good care of me. :battingeyelashes:

My Dad always used this saying when life was challenging ...

Somedays you walk the dog, somedays the dog walks you.

Keith

My Dad always used this saying when life was challenging ...

Somedays you walk the dog, somedays the dog walks you.

Keith

Funny...I say, "Sometimes you're the dog, other times you're the fire hydrant!" :)

Back
Top Bottom