The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

@$%&*# @#*&%! $%@$!!! :thedoubletake:

BTW...I try not to place the mason jars in anything hot! I'll put it in when cold and then bring up the heat with the jar in it. Those drastic temperature changes will cause the glass to break along any weaknesses.

@$%&*# @#*&%! $%@$!!! :thedoubletake:

BTW...I try not to place the mason jars in anything hot! I'll put it in when cold and then bring up the heat with the jar in it. Those drastic temperature changes will cause the glass to break along any weaknesses.

I set it in cold and brought the heat up slowly. My problem began when I decided to lift the jar out to transfer to a more shallow jar. At that point the crack I didn't know I had let go.

Well, the kitchen survived.

You may want to invite the daughter and her companion to join you for dinner. [;>)

Best

Not a bad idea Canyon. I'll have to make that happen this week. Today she encouraged me to go to my favorite restaurant and watch the river flow by. I'm headed there in a few minutes. First, I think I'm going to get so blitzed that I'll wonder if I can walk that far. :laughtwo:

Sorry for your loss Sue. I know my friends that cook with Glass only use Pyrex glass for that exact reason.

That was the first thought to cross my mind afterwards Catnip. Lesson learned the hard way. I'll be sure to have a more secure set-up next time. There will be a next time, in about 50-60 days. Oooo...... A Halloween Dark Devil Auto harvest. :slide:

It's not what happens to you, it's how you react to it that matters. It also helps to have the attitude that life doesn't happen to you, but for you. I don't know what cosmic lesson I was being taught here yet, but I'm certain it'll be revealed to me sometime soon.

Thankfully, I have a variety of processed goods on hand and I'll be fine until my next harvest, regardless. I've been down this path before and I know I'll survive. Well, never this particular path. :laughtwo: Let's never see this path again, ok? :straightface:

I set it in cold and brought the heat up slowly. My problem began when I decided to lift the jar out to transfer to a more shallow jar. At that point the crack I didn't know I had let go.

:sorry: :hug:

Let's end on a happier note. I jarred up the rest of the Med GOM 1.0 today.

image16845.jpeg

image16846.jpeg

image16847.jpeg

That's enough to get another batch of oil for my friend, and it should be enough to get him through to his next harvest. Life is sweet. :green_heart:

My last photo of her.

image16848.jpeg

One of the hardest things to deal with is knowing I wasted her effort.

Thank you Canna. :passitleft:

:laughtwo: I'm sitting in the restaurant, having my salad, and I just looked around and thought "Damn! I'm high!" Teeth-grinding (and I have no teeth lol!), heart-pounding, almost spiritual high.

Think I'll have another, if you don't mind. :passitleft: Here ya go.

Evenin Sue...FFS's woman, Ya know what though ,..it wasn't like it was all your fault or did something really stupid, that was something that could have happened to anybody. A lil bad luck,...shake it off would ya. If your gonna continue cooking that way then grab some safer jars (pirex).You got a bit and learned a bunch. ....Sorry to hear though :hug:
Have an awesome Sunday night Sue and friends...we got one more "sleep in " . YAY!:thumb::circle-of-love:

image16860.jpeg

2 grams of Med GOM 1.0 in 8 Tablespoons of coconut oil. Into the oven on the lowest setting for the next 36 hours. My hope is to come up with a CBD cream in coconut oil that'll clear the last of the patches of psoriasis. It was disheartening to learn that the cream I was using with the addition of grape seed oil was only perpetuating the problem, as was the almond oil shampoo and conditioner I've used for the past three years. *sigh*

I'm better informed now, and if this cream does what I think it might it'll solve the whole problem and put this whole ugly mess behind me once and for all. I still have lots to study so I can explain to someone else what was going on here. For now I'm still in lab rat mode.

Are we having enough fun?

I've been looking at the clover quizzically the past few days, wondering why the leaves were bleaching out. We all know what this means, don't we? *sigh*

image16873.jpeg

You'd think I'd recognize the Borg by now. Let me get to work.

Is that the same pot the DDA was in?

Yes indeed it was Canna. What an ill-fated plant. Maybe it was a good thing I lost the harvest. Something's not right here, and I think it's me. :laughtwo: Oh Dear Lord, what a day.

Amazing looking pics Sue. I'm really loving your trim kit. That really sucks you lost that tiny beauty. That thing was a bundle of Fox tails.

She was a beauty. *sigh* At least I saved the tip of her. That'll give me a nice relaxing evening sometime in the next two weeks. I'll probably just smoke it up as soon as it's dry. WTF, eh? I have three more coming up behind her.

I started out by swabbing the leaves of the little DDA with the 50/50 Isopropyl. Then I cleaned the pot out and sprayed everything with the Isopropyl. Tomorrow I'll get in there and scrub everything down. Tonight this will be sufficient. I also thoroughly drenched the pot with SNS 209. I'll give the pot another hit of it in a couple days, but that should be enough for this tiny plant. The drench is absorbed by the plant.

image16874.jpeg

I examined the tiny closet girl and that pot looks good. I sprayed everything in there down too.

I'm passing on the update tonight. I just don't have it guys.

Sue,

I have not used the SNS 209, I have used there 217. You should have received some with your MOTY loot. It's rosemary. If you have any, using it next will give you treatment with two products.

It is safe to say that today doubble sucked for you.

I broke a branch off of the KK tonight moving plants around. Long story. Anyway, after the fan leaves and 38g of bigger stems I had 78g left. Tomorrow I will reweigh, trim off what is not stem and get a weight for processing. It will not make much but it is about ten days sooner than I planed.

What is the latest time and temperature guestimate for the decarb after the water is gone?

I took some pictures that can wait for tomorrow to even look through. Like you I am bushed.

Tomorrow
canyon

Back
Top Bottom