The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Day 49 & 42

Got heavy handed playing Edward Scissorhands. I've never stripped plants this much before but I thought I'd give it a try. I've dropped them back to 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro and 1/2 tsp Pro Tekt. The shorter girls (Big Brook and Blue 1) are only drinking 1/2 the volume thatt the bigger 2 are.

Big (not so big) Brook

Baby (not so baby) Brook

Group

Group
But look at all the happy bud faces

Ok guys here's the final tally for my 2 BSA
Dry trimmed bud: 294 grams/10.5 ounces
Trim and popcorn: 70 grams/2.5 ounces
13 ounces from 2 autos, I tossed at least 2 ounces because of mold. These 2 autos produced nearly 1 pound but friggin mold had to show up.

That's some growing there PW!

Its all good baby baaabay!
Bilbo!
I always forget you're on the other side of the pond, and actually awake during the weird hours I'm up. Seems like most on here are "late-nighters" where I'm more of a 420 mag reading at 4 am with coffee kinda guy. Traffic moves a little slower.. lol, I can actually catch up on some journal stalking.

Anyhow! Whaddup mofo! Hope you had great day and have an awesome weekend!
:passitleft:

Ok guys here's the final tally for my 2 BSA
Dry trimmed bud: 294 grams/10.5 ounces
Trim and popcorn: 70 grams/2.5 ounces
13 ounces from 2 autos, I tossed at least 2 ounces because of mold. These 2 autos produced nearly 1 pound but friggin mold had to show up.

Nice harvest PW.
:passitleft::passitleft:

Bilbo!
I always forget you're on the other side of the pond, and actually awake during the weird hours I'm up. Seems like most on here are "late-nighters" where I'm more of a 420 mag reading at 4 am with coffee kinda guy. Traffic moves a little slower.. lol, I can actually catch up on some journal stalking.

Anyhow! Whaddup mofo! Hope you had great day and have an awesome weekend!
:passitleft:
Lool yer it knda sucks for me tbh. When I was working evenings etc. Id be up until stupid oclock and thats when id update my threads so all you guys will see it. But since Ive been working earlys and being in bed by 11pm sucks. I do my updates now like 5 hours before you lot wake up. By which point you man have got 50 notifications and like 20 threads above me on the timeline lol.

Yer im good man just tiiiiired as hell. Just got my first paycheck though which has spurred me on for the weekend. £300 after tax for 3 days work... cant complain

OK gents and ladies... Brooklyn came down today, a week earlier than I anticipated.. Got some mold issues, which is common up here. Our Humidity has been in the 70's on average last two weeks, and got Powdery and Bud Mold. It really turned out really well considering alot of downsides...

.... First her last Pics
Brooklyn Harvest and Wet Weight 009.jpg
Final trim BS, 7 days dry and cure GGa 002.jpg

Brooklyn Harvest and Wet Weight 001.jpg
Brooklyn Harvest and Wet Weight 002.jpg

... Next are a few pics during chop and trim...

Brooklyn Harvest and Wet Weight 003.jpg
Brooklyn Harvest and Wet Weight 004.jpg
Brooklyn Harvest and Wet Weight 005.jpg
Brooklyn Harvest and Wet Weight 006.jpg

Brooklyn Harvest and Wet Weight 008.jpg

... This plant was grown in Pro Mix and local organics... It was in a 3.5 gallon vessel, and was organically sourced nuted.. It reached an astonishing, to me, 22 inches tall with a cola in excess of 2.5 inches in girth.. Smoke test to follow in a week or so... Thanks for the fun to all, and I look forward to EVERYONE's finishes... Especially to the top tier peeps on here to include PW, TB, and all the ones who know who they are.. My finish will be in small writing, and quickly mentioned at the end.... Thanks again PW and the Gang for the top potential jobs you did, I have new interest in some Auto's now...
Ended up with 126 grams Wet weight to include first trim... Expectations based on the way I cure is somewhere around 60 grams Dry/Cure weight after finish trim and such... Not too bad...

..... LASTLY.. Thank you to DUTCH PASSIONS for the opportunity ( THX Newtsy as well) and renewed vigor for Autos... I WILL be looking you up for an order very soon...
...Green days to all

OK gents and ladies... Brooklyn came down today, a week earlier than I anticipated.. Got some mold issues, which is common up here. Our Humidity has been in the 70's on average last two weeks, and got Powdery and Bud Mold. It really turned out really well considering alot of downsides...

.... First her last Pics

... This plant was grown in Pro Mix and local organics... It was in a 3.5 gallon vessel, and was organically sourced nuted.. It reached an astonishing, to me, 22 inches tall with a cola in excess of 2.5 inches in girth.. Smoke test to follow in a week or so... Thanks for the fun to all, and I look forward to EVERYONE's finishes... Especially to the top tier peeps on here to include PW, TB, and all the ones who know who they are.. My finish will be in small writing, and quickly mentioned at the end.... Thanks again PW and the Gang for the top potential jobs you did, I have new interest in some Auto's now...
Ended up with 126 grams Wet weight to include first trim... Expectations based on the way I cure is somewhere around 60 grams Dry/Cure weight after finish trim and such... Not too bad...

..... LASTLY.. Thank you to DUTCH PASSIONS for the opportunity ( THX Newtsy as well) and renewed vigor for Autos... I WILL be looking you up for an order very soon...
...Green days to all
Beautiful! Love to see em hang>

.... First her last Pics

...Green days to all
Very nice harvest, now you know what to expect from autos so you should smash your next one!

Smoke Report 2 on Brooky 1. Came home from work beat down today. Just took 2 bong rips and all that magically disappeared in literally a minute. Tastes great . Dried out in paper grocery bags for 4 days left a teaser bud out the other night and can't believe how smooth it is. I dig it. Makes me want to do stuff around the house.

Back
Top Bottom