Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

Hi vick

I said i will do a comparisson and i stand by that mate. prob start it end of january, ive got few harvests to sort out over christmas plus the family stuff to deal with but i promise i'll get it done early 2013. i'll prob either do it in 2 seperate 1.2x2.4x2metre grow tents or i do have a larger unit that i could split, its just about timing for me really. The only thing is how do i prove if the dope is better or lesser quality, its no good me just saying it. I'll have to figure something out there. i mean as ive said lots of times i dont doubt co2 boosts veg growt and its handy if u cant get ur temps down cos then u just add co2 and up ur nutes to accomodate. But there is only so much weed u can get per light and thats a fact and my yields werent bigger using co2. off 1 600w light in dwc i average 27.5oz dry. i never do grows with less than 2 600w as its not worth it for me but pulling 55 oz off 2 600w is about as good as it gets. ive had less and ive had very slightly more. its just an aditional cost and another thing to think about thats unecessary for me. I can see where some growers would benefit though. But i'll try prove my point in the new year. You guys all have nice grows so hey if its working for u who am i to say anything.

Wiw!!

I'm gunna hold you to that promise C. lol
About the testing for quality thing, that might be an issue as you have no dispensaries in the UK that could test it for you.
Unless mailing a nug out of the country to a lab in Holland or somewhere else in Europe is possible. (no return address of course lol)

Most of what i am reading for CEA rooms is saying in final few weeks drop to 500-600ppm for the ripening stage. No need to turn off all together. I actually think i might need to find a happy medium somehow between aggresive growth of flowers and ripening as i intend to be doing perpetual runs through my garden. Or i just say fuck it and do a Jon! Screens everywhere and just have longer between crops. I got a fairly big veg cupboard so thats doable aswell.

i know it sounds strange tony but any advice on how you get you clones so tall i cant get my clones to grow tall like yours having major problems with some that are just fully stunted in growth its just really starting to get to me thinking maybe just scratch them check it out - Grow Journal Of Unknown Genetics - Advice Welcome

i know it sounds strange tony but any advice on how you get you clones so tall i cant get my clones to grow tall like yours having major problems with some that are just fully stunted in growth its just really starting to get to me thinking maybe just scratch them check it out - Grow Journal Of Unknown Genetics - Advice Welcome

Hey Rickie,
My amazing stretch was caused when clones went into flower. I repotted them and dumped em striaght into 12/12. They grew very slow for a week then from there have since multiplied in height nearly 5 times. You wont see such mad growth until you flip the lights but also my envoronment is spot on. Not to brag about it but is completly dialled in and i have complete control over every aspect and nothing is left to chance. I believe this is what gives such crazy growth. If you concentrate on getting your environment spot on i think it is more important than nutes or supplementing co2 or any other potential new fad or gimmick. If i were you i would spend that money you were planning on spending on co2 setup and put it towards improving your environment or lighting.
I will drop by your journal in a bit and have a look aswell mate! Last time i popped in it was looking sweet! :peace:

Update: Day 49 sinc flip for reject mommas.

Everything going well, just waiting out the final swell and ripening now. Judging by the reading i been doing these things can go up 70 days but normally shorter. Hoping with the good environment and canna boost i am using it will be quicker than that. Well on with the show!
0021112.JPG

0031054.JPG

005928.JPG

006798.JPG

009631.JPG

012443.JPG

013426.JPG

019222.JPG

020225.JPG

Day 26 since flip for SOG clones.

Everything looking good. Feeding at 1.9ec ph 6. 5 days since defoliation and i have been nipping out developing fans to keep the light on the buds. It's hard to tell from the group shots but the cindividual clones actually have really nice structure event though they stretched more than planned. Maybe the stretch wont be to much of an issue. Just have to make sure they receive enough light furthur down and we should see some nice buds develop. Based on what i have seen with these reject mommas these clones are gonna have some dank colas on em :cheer:
018264.JPG

016314.JPG

014381.JPG

015346.JPG

I also removed a few of the individual plants to give you guys an idea of how they look and how even my canopy is under these lights.
022176.JPG

021227.JPG

025170.JPG

026153.JPG

023174.JPG

024155.JPG

Hope you guys are well and if you have any questions please ask! I never know how much to put in these updates so fire away or give me suggestions if you feel i am leaving out valuable info!

Cheers :peace:
Tony

thats a mighty fine grow you got there Mr. Tony:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom